AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-02, 15:56   Link #81
sayde

^^And that's why I want it back. lol.
Its speed was extremely shortlived. Hell, Kubo can even bring back its nasty bone creaking side effects with it if he thinks excessive use of it might make him too overpowered.
Old 2011-12-02, 18:52   Link #82
ntherblast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
spammmmm
Does anyone take you seriously on this forum? 4chan much?
Old 2011-12-03, 00:30   Link #83
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
anyone know what happened to Ichigo's Boss? will she come back? was she useful to the plot?
Old 2011-12-03, 01:41   Link #84
Alchemist007
*Author

She'll likely be as relevant as Yuzu.
Old 2011-12-03, 05:27   Link #85
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

now i understand why is it everytime i see Ginjou each chapter, i always felt something wrong with him, it's like his face displayed tiredness, exhausted, and his moves are somewhat limited(?).......and it's because he's really an OLD MAN........his bankai reveal his true self!! lol ^^

Ginjou is really a copy monkey bastard!! His bankai surely look as Hell, literally!

While Ichigo's new bankai design is not that bad but its ridiculous......ridiculous in the part where the sleeves were extending to be somewhat like a thick gloves. o_0.....Ichigo is like going to play soccer and be the goalkeeper..lol^^

I like the original one where i can see Ichigo's sweet bare hands while fighting and holding Tenza Zangetsu. >.<

i think it's good now that they come out to Yukio's fullbring so that Ginjou can't blabber some non-sense anymore about SS,..I'm hoping to see Uruhara next chapter to at least give some content about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX View Post
*Reads Chapter* Is that Aizen I see there? No...are you sure. In other news, Ginjo's neck fur reminds me Sabertooth.
I also thought Ichigo's new bankai sword resembles a dragon but its too impossible for Tenza Zangetsu to be a black dragon.lol........argh, i think this is just the effect of too much reading Fairy Tail lately.

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-12-03, 05:36   Link #86
Alchemist007
*Author

Ichigo's probably hiding a 'black dragon', he already uses it more than his head (the one on his neck).
Old 2011-12-03, 06:33   Link #87
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Ichigo's new bankai sword resembles a dragon
More like knockout dragonsword from MonHun xD It's an improvement over his normal one though.
Old 2011-12-03, 07:43   Link #88
ronin myael
lost ronin

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what this new bankai could do. But personally, I liked the practicality of his old one. It was also quite unique since most shinigami have elaborate bankai.

And I still think that the old bankai sword was more badass. I saw the carbon replica of that sword (which I badly want for some morbid reason) and it was pretty cool. It looked like a real katana only everything was in black from the blade to the metal chain attached to its hilt.
Old 2011-12-03, 10:55   Link #89
Aqua Knight

Ichigo's sword reminds me of orcish sword from Skyrim
Old 2011-12-04, 00:07   Link #90
Tenza-Zangetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
I also thought Ichigo's new bankai sword resembles a dragon but its too impossible for Tenza Zangetsu to be a black dragon.lol........argh, i think this is just the effect of too much reading Fairy Tail lately.
the getsuga from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gBWEMSW0_g at around 2:45 sounded like a dragon... but epic sound effects make everything better
Old 2011-12-04, 22:06   Link #91
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
anyone know what happened to Ichigo's Boss? will she come back? was she useful to the plot?

She was really random.. like just thrown in out of the blue.. Seems like Kubo's trying to make it seem like she's his new "motherly" figure since he lost his a long time agoo
Old 2011-12-05, 12:52   Link #92
Langus
Optimus Prime

Anyone else think that Rirukia somehow transported herself INTO Rukia?
Old 2011-12-05, 13:23   Link #93
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Anyone else think that Rirukia somehow transported herself INTO Rukia?
Atleast six:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Riruka took over Rukia's body

OH EM GEEEE plot twist very M. Night Shamalamadingdong worthy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
As far as Riruka goes, her powers or one of it at least is putting humans into objects. Thinking of Rukia like one, taking over her would be possible but predictable and boring at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Anyone else get the feeling we're gonna see riruka later...and not as her self?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Won't surprise me if Riruka is inside Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if she takes control of Rukia's body and it gets discovered from her drawings becoming good
Quote:
Originally Posted by maewie View Post
People over at BA seems to think Riruka is inside Rukia. Now that's gonna be interesting
Old 2011-12-06, 07:40   Link #94
Langus
Optimus Prime

Awesome, thanks! You saved me the work of actually having to read this thread
Old 2011-12-06, 17:46   Link #95
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
His primary strength in Bankai WAS his speed but they only showed that off the first time he ever used it!
That's because his speed was only impressive back then in the uber-broken SS arc. People expected so much of Ichigo (I'm talking pre-Dangai Ichigo) when he really wasn't all that powerful. Whereas the other Captains rely on no release or Shikai to have amazing speed and power, Ichigo has always needed his bankai to boost him to that level.

And I also liked Ichigo's old bankai way more. IMO, Kubo should have sticked with the post-Dangai appearance.
Old 2011-12-06, 21:07   Link #96
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
That's because his speed was only impressive back then in the uber-broken SS arc. People expected so much of Ichigo (I'm talking pre-Dangai Ichigo) when he really wasn't all that powerful. Whereas the other Captains rely on no release or Shikai to have amazing speed and power, Ichigo has always needed his bankai to boost him to that level.

And I also liked Ichigo's old bankai way more. IMO, Kubo should have sticked with the post-Dangai appearance.
Well, lets not forget that in the SS arc his powers wasn't being "limited" by his combat pass. Although I think that would be a lame excuse for him having to depend on bankai so much after that arc to do anything worthwhile.
Old 2011-12-06, 21:12   Link #97
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
Well, lets not forget that in the SS arc his powers wasn't being "limited" by his combat pass. Although I think that would be a lame excuse for him having to depend on bankai so much after that arc to do anything worthwhile.
If the SS arc was his real power, and not some blown up representation of it Kubo felt he had to use to attempt to fill the giant plot holes he had dug, then, even with the pass (and I think it's effects are being seriously overestimated), Ichigo would never had had a problem in the first place.
Old 2011-12-07, 06:48   Link #98
sayde

The thread for chapter 476 has been created. So please be sure to direct relevant discussion regarding this chapter into its respective thread.
Old 2011-12-11, 15:17   Link #99
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenza-Zangetsu View Post
the getsuga from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gBWEMSW0_g at around 2:45 sounded like a dragon... but epic sound effects make everything better
they used a sightly edited shortened hollow roar there, bleach isnt good at varying up its sound effects, its just been the same sound boards since day one.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Closed Thread