AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-02, 21:30   Link #10941
Eratas123

@ Rain - And I answered it with an edit Anyway, Kyuukai doesn't know since he crossdresses to get in the academy. Besides, would he really think this pretty, white haired girl was the guy he fought on london?

@ Senpai and Rain - Who should make the first push for romance in Tatenashi and Irish's pairing? The girls do it for Ichika's and Kyuukai's does it for Laura's.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:32   Link #10942
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas & Zero: Yeah, there are severe holes in my logic.

Hard to believe I've been only seriously writing fiction for little over a year now.

I can probably keep Tatenashi in love with him, but I need him to turn her down. But she'll still gun after him but still troll and tease Ichika and the other protags.

Also, Tatenashi should make the first push. It would make sense, and it isn't in Irish's character to make the first move (or push) out of nowhere. Unless his character changes to make something like that in character.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 21:33   Link #10943
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai and Rain - Who should make the first push for romance in Tatenashi and Irish's pairing? The girls do it for Ichika's and Kyuukai's does it for Laura's.
Tatenashi.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:35   Link #10944
Eratas123

@ Rain - Just say it was hormones and that they should slow down. Don't worry, I suck at romance too Just look at the daydreams chapters and drafts

Asked questions on the previous post

@ Senpai - That was fast Care to give a reason?
Old 2011-12-02, 21:38   Link #10945
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He wouldn't think that the "girl" would be Irish. Though he could find some similarities in the way "she" and Irish seem to treat him.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:39   Link #10946
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - That was fast Care to give a reason?
Irish is a Child Soldier and so far as we can see he's literally BLIND to romance and lust. And even if the hormones kicked in, he's gonna be utterly confused with it, blaming it as a confusion in his mental state and tried to dismiss it as trivial stuff. it's up to Maya and his love interest to guide him.

If Irish initiate it, the relationship would be chaste and platonic, but very, VERY close (similar to Setsuna and Marina in Gundam00)
Old 2011-12-02, 21:39   Link #10947
Eratas123

@ Rain - You mean like a Tsundere

@ Senpai and Rain - In Japan, females make chocolate during valentines right? I'm planning something.

Side note - Alright then, how do you think Tatenashi would push? Kyuukai's is just sleeping with Laura snd the LI's go for the cooking him lunch route.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:43   Link #10948
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Yes, and on White Day, the guys give chocolate to the girls who gave them chocolate.

Kyuukai suffers food poisioning after girls advertise a "love potion" ingredient that will get any boy to like them if they eat it. So the stuff ends up in the chocolate. And Kyuukai gets poisoned along with Ichika.

They're bedridden. And they need someone to nurse them back to health.

Cue the Bedside Nurse Competition of ISA.

Tatenashi's "push" would maybe to force Irish to do romantically inclined things that involve couples with her, even though they aren't in a relationship.

Over time, Irish could come to like it, and maybe actually seek to do them with her as a bonafide couple.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:45   Link #10949
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai and Rain - In Japan, females make chocolate during valentines right? I'm planning something.
Probably?

EDIT: And not only chocolate, the guys can give flowers or a gift too.

Quote:
Side note - Alright then, how do you think Tatenashi would push? Kyuukai's is just sleeping with Laura snd the LI's go for the cooking him lunch route.
Dunno, if Karon, she'll kick with a bang, Tatenashi will be subtler. But overall, both of them will teach him the value of human relationship, and trying to understand his way of thinking, while at the same time revealing their hidden side to Irish. And it's up to Irish whether to interpret it as platonic, romantic, or sexual. (the last is somewhat unlikely in the short run...)
Old 2011-12-02, 21:49   Link #10950
Eratas123

@ Senpai and Rain - Actually, I was planning a chapter where the males try to make chocolates for their LI's.

Ichika's is regular brown chocolate in different shapes that he gives to everyone.

Kyuukai's is the shape of nekomimi's and are dark chocolate.

Irish's is random blobs of white chocolate.

Anwyay, I made an edit to the post from before. Please answer if you can.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:52   Link #10951
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
And linker cores, plus chars from Lowegear. You really want me to drop the Nanoha ocs in here do you Saint? :3
No Chars from Lowegear here. too bad he's not interested and is playing skyrim for now or else he would have overriden the thread like trombe.

If you remember my works, The Group has the authority to go up to the Yellow Zone areas like our subject world. And also an X-Class Criminal is on the loose and the Bureau wants the perp either killed or arrested.

=====

We just ask for one thing only, to be left alone to do our job. But when others start to meddle and outright hinder it and our pleas go on deaf ears, then we simply dispose of them regardless of who they are, may be allied or foe. This is one of the many reasons why the ship, and by extension, the group was subsequently called "The All-killer".

- The Gray Admiral
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 21:54   Link #10952
Eratas123

@ Senpai and Rain - Aaaaagh! I can't edit again!

Anyway, how do you think Ichika and Kyuukai should get their first kiss? Irish's is already from CPR after both of them crash into the water and he performs mouth to mouth.
Old 2011-12-02, 21:59   Link #10953
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai and Rain - Aaaaagh! I can't edit again!

Anyway, how do you think Ichika and Kyuukai should get their first kiss? Irish's is already from CPR after both of them crash into the water and he performs mouth to mouth.
If we took rule of funny, rule of sexy and rule of scary AT THE SAME TIME, have Madoka kiss him when she incapacitated him in a battle...

Otherwise, he kissed unrelated people he hasn't affection with (for example, Nohonhon). Accidental kiss, I mean.
Old 2011-12-02, 22:02   Link #10954
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: You could have Kyuukai sculpt a small figure of a little girl with cat ears and a tail that holds a heart saying "I Love You" out to Laura.

That's what I plan to do anyway. And it's cute enough that Laura can't bring herself to eat it.

On a random side note, does Irish have a secret that he tells no one? Something so deeply personal that he can't bring himself to tell anyone else?

Nothing regarding his past actions, but a secret regarding his habits, or personality that he doesn't want to admit to anyone?

Kyuukai's is his fetish, and the fact that he has a nekomimi plushie around the size of a 5 year old girl (DON'T THINK OF IT IN THAT WAY! It's nothing like that and he doesn't do anything to it!) that he just likes to cuddle with when he sleeps (not in Laura's or anyone's view of course) and it also happens to have a spitting resemblance to Aria as a 5 year old girl.

The reason why that happens is in regards to an omake that also connects to HotM as canon.

Blame Tabane, a time machine, Aria trying to meet her grandfather, but landing in a time when her parents were lovestruck teenagers.

She's got a thing for catboys, and so, she orders a plushie from a maker to bring back to the future. The maker takes a photo of her, and makes a plushie out of her to sell. The maker owned the store that supplies Kyuukai with all his kemonomimi related goods.

And so, Kyuukai buys the plushie made after his future daughter because he thought it was so damn cute.

All I have to say about Kyuukai's first kiss, is that it should be done at an impacting, heartwarming moment. That is all.
Old 2011-12-02, 22:02   Link #10955
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Madoka it is! How about during the Mondo grosso defense? I may find ho yay funny, but losing the first kiss would be a bit much
Old 2011-12-02, 22:06   Link #10956
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Madoka it is! How about during the Mondo grosso defense? I may find ho yay funny, but losing the first kiss would be a bit much
Really? I think it's funny enough considering fan-girls is a minority, if fangirls is majority, that might be a problem....

(the same goes with a case in ouran host Club, where the Main heroine -a crossdresser- kissed another female. ouran is a shoujo, with girls became main demographic, hence it's played for laughs, not ship tease)

See you guys leter, I'm off for few hours.
Old 2011-12-02, 22:06   Link #10957
Eratas123

@ Rain - The fact that he cross dresses, that he accidentally became an internet idol when someone posted a fic of it online, that he had a "dream" where he and Tatenashi were in a situation, the fact that he sucfesfully seduced a lolicon when to get info, the fact that he was nearly caught in marshmallow hell with Maya. There are many he has
Old 2011-12-02, 22:08   Link #10958
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So:

Madoka forced kiss on Ichika.

Kyuukai with Laura somehow.

Irish with CPR

So much for good memories
Old 2011-12-02, 22:11   Link #10959
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He seduced a lolicon...?

Pffffpt.

I wonder how ISA would react when the existence of the Neko-Aria is revealed? And that "she" has a spitting resemblance to Kyuukai and Laura?

I plan to have a few of them think that Kyuukai and Laura are so deeply in a relationship that they crafted a plushie of their potential child. (Not like they know who it's really based off of. )

And the rest think he's an unforgivable pervert. There by staining his reputation. But increasing it with a select few. It's one of the reason's he's evicted on his birthday. Or possibly sooner.
Old 2011-12-02, 22:18   Link #10960
Eratas123

@ Rain - Who else was going to do it? Tatenashi sure as hell can't and all the females in FRACTURE have a bust! Irish is the only one who looks like he can pass off as a young girl. Of course, the other two never let him live it down once they see the footage of him saying "Onii-san, can you please teach me what copulation means?" or "Please give me your milky white liquid."

Anyway, how good is Kyuukai in cooking?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest