AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > No Game No Life

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-05-08, 10:43   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

No Game No Life - Character Discussion - Stephanie

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Stephanie related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all No Game No Life fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.
  • Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.
  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
  • Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.
    • Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
    • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.
    • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2014-05-26 at 11:45.
Old 2014-05-17, 02:16   Link #2
takai
Easy Muffin

I honestly think she's best girl.

But I think she's a lot more than just eye candy. I think she is very determined, strong willed, and intelligent. I also find her conviction to clearing her grandfather's name admirable, especially when she tried to do it all herself.
Old 2014-05-26, 11:37   Link #3
Sixth
Hu Tao

SO, is she the main love interest or just another girl tagged along with the main character?
Old 2014-05-29, 17:33   Link #4
Naotsugu
swagmasta420

my favorite part about steph is the way the other characters pronounce her full name.
Old 2014-07-03, 12:27   Link #5
Baldurkai
Ultra durable

Stephs personality in the whole anime was great ^^^,

She felt like the oddball in all their strategies yet played a vital role in all plots and plans, I liked her a lot. Only disappointment imo was she was overused for fan service. But that being said so were many other girls in the show ^^^
Old 2014-07-04, 00:25   Link #6
Frontier

Steph is a very entertaining character to watch, both because of her well-developed body and that the show uses her being completely out of her depth for some hilarious comedy. It means Stephanie is unfortunately perpetually stuck in the Butt Monkey position, though for the most part it's all in good fun and at least Sora and Shiro are slowly starting to appreciate her more. Maybe .

And having Yoko Hikasa voicing her certainly doesn't hurt either .
Old 2014-07-04, 17:34   Link #7
chadrew
Fullmetal Ballchemist

Games aside, she seems quite competent when it comes to running the country. Which makes it even more amusing that [] are treating a princess like their plaything.
Old 2014-07-04, 23:07   Link #8
Xacual

She's not a princess anymore though.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2014-07-04, 23:16   Link #9
Shadow5YA

Given her heritage and standing, she should at least be a duchess though.
Old 2014-07-05, 16:24   Link #10
Dangogoddammit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadrew View Post
Games aside, she seems quite competent when it comes to running the country. Which makes it even more amusing that [] are treating a princess like their plaything.

The novel goes into her ability more later as well (not much of a spoiler dw)
but she picks stuff up fast and can easily take out most imanity.

I do love her!
Closed Thread

Tags
characters