AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-11-13, 05:27   Link #26481
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I need the EXP in the rerun event to max level some Servants. I always stop when they're max ascended for some and only get to maxing them when I feel like it. I still have Paraiso to level as well since Halloween EXP went to Mecha Liz.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 05:51   Link #26482
Klard
The cilvilain

Hmm thinking if i should roll for Ishtar for the defenseless anus
Old 2017-11-13, 06:00   Link #26483
The One Above God
Kamijou

Is it possible to clear the Rider Event quest tomorrow with the following?
Lvl 55 Hassan, Lvl 40 Jing Ke, Lvl 75/80 Support Kojiro/Lvl 90 Jeanne, Lvl 40 Kojiro, Lvl 50 Ushi/TamaCat/Kiyohime/Robin/Anne&Mary/Elizabeth(Lancer) or Lvl 58 Nobu, Lvl 55 Cu Chulainn
Or should I skip it for now and wait so that I can strengthen my Servants?

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 06:17   Link #26484
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
It's only 10 boxes Sheba, only 10 boxes. Well I've been on QP hell for 2 months now, so even limited I need all the boxes that can get. Saving apples for the real thing next month through.
Nerofest 2016 rerun have fooled me then.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 06:29   Link #26485
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I thought box reruns are limited in boxes?
They are, and as McW said this one is limited to 10. That said, they're usually limited because the non-rerun will also have them, and getting this now rather than later means we're likely going to get 2017 Christmas in the beginning of December rather than the middle or end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
She's one of the top 3 Archers in the game (others being Gilgamesh and Tesla, with each being better than the other in one specific area and approximately equal in the others). Very good, but can be a pain in the ass to get used to with her third skill's timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Nerofest 2016 rerun have fooled me then.
NeroFest has never had a rerun. Each year has been different.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 06:34   Link #26486
Klard
The cilvilain

Rolled Ishtar once in my old alt account, gonna pray i will get her this time on my main
Old 2017-11-13, 06:35   Link #26487
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
She's one of the top 3 Archers in the game (others being Gilgamesh and Tesla, with each being better than the other in one specific area and approximately equal in the others). Very good, but can be a pain in the ass to get used to with her third skill's timing.
Shouldn't that be the top 3 AoE Archers? I feel like Archuria is rated higher than Tesla and is up there at the top ranking.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 07:20   Link #26488
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Is it possible to clear the Rider Event quest tomorrow with the following?
Lvl 55 Hassan, Lvl 40 Jing Ke, Lvl 75/80 Support Kojiro/Lvl 90 Jeanne, Lvl 40 Kojiro, Lvl 50 Ushi/TamaCat/Kiyohime/Robin/Anne&Mary/Elizabeth(Lancer) or Lvl 58 Nobu, Lvl 55 Cu Chulainn
Or should I skip it for now and wait so that I can strengthen my Servants?
Clear it, yes. A support Camilla can Solomon the whole stage with her excellent NP gain and heal herself 2k every NP, 20% NP damage against female which it's Drake as Licenseless rider (a one punch man pun). Farming it seems to be hard, maybe should wait for lancers stage and take Okita support to max out rewards.

Ishtar rate up, I don't know. Good damage but I always forget about her buff before NP.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 07:37   Link #26489
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Clear it, yes. A support Camilla can Solomon the whole stage with her excellent NP gain and heal herself 2k every NP, 20% NP damage against female which it's Drake as Licenseless rider (a one punch man pun). Farming it seems to be hard, maybe should wait for lancers stage and take Okita support to max out rewards.

Ishtar rate up, I don't know. Good damage but I always forget about her buff before NP.
Thanks. I think there's a fairly high Carmilla among my Supports. I'll try and use her to get a hang of her.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 09:27   Link #26490
McW
Canaan II When?

Well, event is coming in JP since is a rerun well I can set the support before hand.

Mostly that's it, however lack of gacha CE because almost didn't roll last year.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 10:50   Link #26491
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Yes finally a chance to get welfare Jailter.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 11:44   Link #26492
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post

Personally think Archeria's the strongest. She's entering OP territory with A setup
Old 2017-11-13, 11:46   Link #26493
XFire
150% done

Archuria is supposed to be one of the top 10 servants with the rights setup, though that was pre-Merlin. She could spam her NP basically every turn and deal a ton of damage with it too.
Old 2017-11-13, 13:21   Link #26494
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
@MartianMage

Our prayers about another box spam event have been answered

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_christmas2016/
lol nice yeah I was expecting this but I hope the 2017 Christmas lottery will have fangs!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 18:28   Link #26495
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Shouldn't that be the top 3 AoE Archers? I feel like Archuria is rated higher than Tesla and is up there at the top ranking.
Yes, my bad. I use ST Archers so rarely nowadays that I sometimes forget non-niche ones exist.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-13, 18:37   Link #26496
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
lol nice yeah I was expecting this but I hope the 2017 Christmas lottery will have fangs!
Anything is fine as long as it has skill gems. 10 isn't enough but I'll take that from the rerun.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 11:32   Link #26497
Klard
The cilvilain

This is all i have for the bonus servants and CE on upcoming rerun, i should have George CE arcoding to my memories but maybe i'm burned it already
Old 2017-11-14, 19:23   Link #26498
Mystic_Vegetto

Any tips for the Christmas rerun on which servants to level that'll be good for farming? Looking at the list of bonus servants, the only ones I have at max level are Shielder, and Fuuma. Looking at the Free Quests it looks like maybe Ushi and Jeanne Lily Alter might be the best servants for the 40 AP quests at the very least? Should I level Ushi to max at all?
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-15, 02:47   Link #26499
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
There is no reason to not max Ushiwakamaru at all, other than personal taste. She's a solid 3* unit.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-15, 04:25   Link #26500
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
I'm not sure. I got a feeling this is one of those bait gatchas.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon