AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-26, 20:57   Link #4621
iheartz

Man...even though I knew what was going to happen...

Tyvm for the Untouchables chapter.

Last edited by iheartz; 2013-05-26 at 21:09.
Old 2013-05-26, 21:01   Link #4622
henzaeroz

Thanks Sashiko for The Untouchable Chapter
Old 2013-05-26, 22:01   Link #4623
XFire
150% done

Holy Crap. One does not mess with the Yotsuba and walk away it seems. They ended WW3 because someone messed with their kid. That is hardcore.
Old 2013-05-26, 22:07   Link #4624
henzaeroz

somehow their magic reminds me of Lelouch Geass and Death Note

and sorry for Maya
Old 2013-05-26, 22:08   Link #4625
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
somehow their magic reminds me of Lelouch Geass and Death Note

and sorry for Maya
Makes you wonder if things would have been better for Tatsuya if he had been born before Maya's generation. Now that I think about it, considering Tatsuya abilities and how he wiped out No Head Dragon, Tatsuya could have single-handedly carried out this mission all by himself.
Old 2013-05-26, 22:22   Link #4626
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Makes you wonder if things would have been better for Tatsuya if he had been born before Maya's generation. Now that I think about it, considering Tatsuya abilities and how he wiped out No Head Dragon, Tatsuya could have single-handedly carried out this mission all by himself.
of course, if he can use Third eye.

if there is no third eye then it will be more difficult, maybe tats will hurt himself too and it will be too much to handle 4000 magician.

it's clear that the yotsuba can easily infiltrate the facility cause of The pairing of those two’s magic.

different with tatsuya ( Alone ) must break through from the front and kill one by one.
Old 2013-05-26, 22:30   Link #4627
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
of course, if he can use Third eye.

if there is no third eye then it will be more difficult, maybe tats will hurt himself too and it will be too much to handle 4000 magician.

it's clear that the yotsuba can easily infiltrate the facility cause of The pairing of those two’s magic.

different with tatsuya ( Alone ) must break through from the front and kill one by one.
I meant alone. Tatsuya could easily kill the targets from a distance with Elemental Sight and they would be helpless to counterattack just like with No Head Dragon. He makes the perfect assassin.
Old 2013-05-26, 22:50   Link #4628
henzaeroz

Quote:
I meant alone. Tatsuya could easily kill the targets from a distance with Elemental Sight and they would be helpless to counterattack just like with No Head Dragon. He makes the perfect assassin.
his range limit ?

random question
does tatsuya has no limits in using magic ? i means he will never broke his body from over using decomposition or another magic
Old 2013-05-26, 23:07   Link #4629
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
his range limit ?

random question
does tatsuya has no limits in using magic ? i means he will never broke his body from over using decomposition or another magic
Didn't you read the spoilers or the novel? Tatsuya has enormous magical capacity thanks to his dad's genes so overuse of magic isn't a problem he's likely to run into. Besides, he's got Regrowth and he's physically fit. He's got Elemental Sight which gives him near limitless range.
Old 2013-05-26, 23:19   Link #4630
henzaeroz

Quote:
Didn't you read the spoilers or the novel? Tatsuya has enormous magical capacity thanks to his dad's genes so overuse of magic isn't a problem he's likely to run into. Besides, he's got Regrowth and he's physically fit. He's got Elemental Sight which gives him near limitless range.
so actually he don't need Third eye and unbeatable by anyone or any country because of the unlimited Elemental Sight and decomposition magic.

now i'm convinced. thanks for your information
Old 2013-05-26, 23:24   Link #4631
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
so actually he don't need Third eye and unbeatable by anyone or any country

now i'm convinced. thanks for your information
His Elemental Sight can't let him see super far places like another country, but if he's given a live feed of the target he can locate its information body and cast magic on it. The Third Eye could theoretically also be used to cast Decomposition instead of just Material Burst.
Old 2013-05-26, 23:40   Link #4632
henzaeroz

Quote:
but if he's given a live feed of the target he can locate its information body and cast magic on it.
can you give me some example how he use the elemental sight when infiltrating the fortress. how far he can keep distance and kill the 4000 magician

sorry, I only remember the Truck incident in volume 7.
Old 2013-05-27, 00:03   Link #4633
alviam099

Quote:
can you give me some example how he use the elemental sight when infiltrating the fortress. how far he can keep distance and kill the 4000 magician

sorry, I only remember the Truck incident in volume 7.
It's on Volume 4 Chapter 12, he killed all members of No Head Dragon with a range of a kilometer and Kazama even told him not to be disappointed because he's forte is in OTH. Then there's also the incident on Volume 6 Chapter 2, where he successfully used Mist Dispersal on the sniper who shot him in a nearly kilometer distance (the distance wasn't specifically told).

Old 2013-05-27, 00:57   Link #4634
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
It's on Volume 4 Chapter 12, he killed all members of No Head Dragon with a range of a kilometer and Kazama even told him not to be disappointed because he's forte is in OTH. Then there's also the incident on Volume 6 Chapter 2, where he successfully used Mist Dispersal on the sniper who shot him in a nearly kilometer distance (the distance wasn't specifically told).
ah i see

Spoiler for just re-read:

more than 1-2 km probably ?

now i understand why it's easy to Eliminate 4000 magician in an instant
Old 2013-05-27, 01:43   Link #4635
waffler

wait tatsuya killed 4000 members of no head dragon??? i know he is op but wtf???
Old 2013-05-27, 01:58   Link #4636
alviam099

It wasn't really like that, they were talking about Tatsuya being a good assassin for the incident at the Untouchable, have you ever read it?

Old 2013-05-27, 02:14   Link #4637
waffler

Yeah I just read it holy crap it was very sad but I don't understand wat it mean when her experience turn to information? o.o
Old 2013-05-27, 02:29   Link #4638
whitecloud

Basically like when we are reading a book we can differentiate ourself from the character in the book even if it is emotionally engaging since we have the awareness that the character and us is different but experiences is not, since it is us who is the character...what she is doing is basically changing that POV, from first person to third person (observer) thus only "information"

Anyway...eventhough maya and Miya experience in the past is bad, they still guilty of what they did to tatsuya
Old 2013-05-27, 02:34   Link #4639
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
Yeah I just read it holy crap it was very sad but I don't understand wat it mean when her experience turn to information? o.o
example

you kill a cat using a chainsaw >>>>>> Experience

You watch a movie that explains how to use a chainsaw to kill a cat >>>> information

miya using her magic to reconstruct 'the experiential memories' into 'informational memories'."
Old 2013-05-27, 02:56   Link #4640
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank for the update, I sort of know why Miya and Maya is so twisted now.

I feel bad for Maya, In a way she sort of like Tatsuya, both became broken in a young age.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings