AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-01, 18:56   Link #21
Ayato_kanzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deohge View Post
Lmao .... You seem to really want to make ppl think you're important by digging that far into a TEMPLATE story ..
... This kind of Ad Hominen attacks is only going to get you on a lot of ignore lists.

Quote:
Do you know why templates exist ? Because ppl enjoy that ONE plotline told many different ways . if you want to try and impress ppl with your reviews/insight then I suggest you stop using "template" reviews . every complaint you made was first made by someone else . haha I enjoy the otherworld ,OP mc , harem , fearless mc template . not many stories fit the perfect arifueta template that I like , so when I find one like this I enjoy myself
You enjoy the generic tropes with novel is using, we get it. But that doesn't say shit about it's overall quality, and there is a general consensus (from the lack of activity in this thread, if nothing else) that the quality of this one is subpar.

Here we have an OP MC, whose notions of interacting with his slaves is to... flip skirts... An MC who make each and every combat utterly boring by being flawless. The female cast is hard to be seen as more than blow-up dolls, because their background and developpement is extremely shallow. For example, Spica is present nearly since the begining, yet both her history and personality could be fully described in four or five lines.

Most of all, at this time, there is still no global plot to give interest to the story, behond the MC increasing his harem.
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 19:06   Link #22
Deohge

Quote:
Originally Posted by soularc55 View Post
I don't know if you understand how those mcs never managed to improve or the fact that hajime had a bigger flaw after his improvement which at that point in the story was just bad progression and hypocritcal to his own words. I never said i liked those kinds of mcs, I said. I like how characters progress from their own flaws. One of my most favorite protagonists is actually Adlet Maia from Rokka no Yuusha actually. Just take this as a grain of salt.

Guuh , just thinking of adlet makes my stomach turn . so this is basically our tastes being polar opposites . nothing more needs to be said right . thanks for the convo
Deohge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 19:16   Link #23
soularc55
7th dimensional king

Quote:
Guuh , just thinking of adlet makes my stomach turn . so this is basically our tastes being polar opposites . nothing more needs to be said right . thanks for the convo
I don't see how you hate Adlet other than preference. His flaw is actually a strength and weakness. His character depth becomes greater as we continue to understand his flaw and reason. He adapts to as a character to how we the readers can understand and read his emotion. He becomes more improved throughout his story in terms of depth and how he decides as a human to overcome his problems.
Old 2016-01-01, 20:13   Link #24
Deohge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato_kanzaki View Post
... This kind of Ad Hominen attacks is only going to get you on a lot of ignore lists.
Lol I don't really care . as for the rest , I think I'll make it simple for you wannabe reviewers . if I can enjoy enough of the story through the template then I can add , manuever embellish or whatnot in my head . the overused stereotype of whiny cowardly , over thinking , M , and taking forever to show any Improvment MC is so overplayed and annoying .

As it is for everything in my life I only responded to the prodding here because it was a little fun .. But now it's boring so I'll just be checking here for spoilers later . respond to me if you enjoy talking to your self ..
Old 2016-01-01, 21:11   Link #25
Rasty

Well, while I was a bit reluctant to join this... discussion I will put a few words about the quality too.

I have to agree with the opinion, that the chosen setting is nice (yeah, hard to find more generic setting, but I like exactly this and exactly because many people like it it became generic in the first place). The begginning looks quite interesting and the MC is for once proactively doing something and is strong in a way from the begginning. The problems arise later. The heroines fail to get a personality and depth, and what is more bothersome they fail to keep up with MC's strength and as was mentioned become a cheering squad (which would be ok if they were taken as such, but they seem to be showed as his party he should fight along, yet they are just an effective burden). The story telling is subpar, too (well not enough to discuarage your reading, but hardly will keep you interested). The reasons for his struggling with weaklings are... is he super M?

Also I have yet to gain understanding ower why he has not slept with the girls... I am not saying that there has to be this in every WN, but seriously, if you are going to have tentacle play every night I think it would be more productive to just do it. (if there was a reason for this it was probably so weak I have forgotten it)

As a last problem (and maybe the biggest), the update frequency is low. This might seem like a small problem, but the chapters are extra small and the material included in every chapter is even less. The last problem is even stronger in his other work, Monster Breeder (which was even more interesting from the beginning), which's every chapter is possible to say in 1 sentece and yet you literally do not lose anything.

So well, after all the criticism. I rather liked reading this work because of the templates (but that is all). On the other hand, if you have any other interesting work to read, read it first and return to this after you don't have anything else to read. If you don't expect anything much from this it might good for wasting some time in not so bad way.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 21:19   Link #26
Deohge

You're last two I totally agree with .. The chapters are INSANELY short .but if you read the original on ncode the night he did tentacle play you gotta read it in Japanese and it goes r18 that night in the village . which I assume means they won't see the need to let us know in detail every night later on ... Not sure if this bothers me or not lol
Old 2016-01-01, 21:24   Link #27
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
You're last two I totally agree with .. The chapters are INSANELY short .but if you read the original on ncode the night he did tentacle play you gotta read it in Japanese and it goes r18 that night in the village . which I assume means they won't see the need to let us know in detail every night later on ... Not sure if this bothers me or not lol
You read the raw but waiting here for spoilers? wut? you're the one who supposed to be giving us spoilers, no?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 21:25   Link #28
Deohge

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
You read the raw but waiting here for spoilers? wut? you're the one who supposed to be giving us spoilers, no?
It's not easy for me .. More like a first grader level .. Embarrassing and slow .. I gave up lol . I only got as far as the end of his fight with the sloth of the 7 sins demons and when it's hard to read and understand I lose interest so I! Gonna wait
Old 2016-01-02, 00:21   Link #29
rantaid

16 years old and he was master of 60 style martial arts? i have no problem with overly unrealistic op gary stu... that is fine with me.
too chunibyouish Rou like power and too much kindness of stranger is fine too.

But what is unacceptable for me is how stupid the Main character is. sure, worrying about contraception and accidental pregnancy is all good. and abortion is no good either (although i did not see it getting mentioned ). that is okay because it is iffy subject.

Not using the dog girl's perfectly nice hands and mouth is the greatest problem here! beside the flipping skirt routine get tiresome after too many repetition. one have to learn from Yabuki's kentarou subtle artistic method of perversion! beside if the girl doesn't show refusal or anger, it kinda kill the fun!

you know why City Hunter's Ryou Saeba is the greatest ? because he is a man of principle with his endless idea for mokkori! i still remember when ryou suggested to one of his client Kasumi Asou to let him help her fool a nut scientist that she can do ESP by lifting 100kg of metal block in the air.

Ryou did it because he is the Man!
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-26, 09:13   Link #30
medassin

hi everyone, anyone read raw can tell me where the pick here happen in story ?
does yuuto already do it with spica
Spoiler for from vol5:
medassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 05:35   Link #31
VooXoo

2nd chapter of the manga was translated today, the story seems normal but I'm sure it skips a ton of details, maybe more than a normal port, I'm gonna give a try to the novel, luckily for me it have many chapters already done.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 20:05   Link #32
zztop

Chp 3 of the manga's translated and out.

Somehow I prefer the manga version. Events move quickly without being bogged down by too much extraneous info (my opinion), and the MC's (censored) naughty daydreams.

Plus, the MC'c reaction faces, like ( = □ = )♡ when being ero, or ψ( ▼ 皿 ▼ )ψ when bloodthirsty.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 20:30   Link #33
akbarsanjaya

Xianxia vibe coming out from this novel

I kind of dislike ot
akbarsanjaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-22, 08:35   Link #34
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post

you know why City Hunter's Ryou Saeba is the greatest ? because he is a man of principle with his endless idea for mokkori! i still remember when ryou suggested to one of his client Kasumi Asou to let him help her fool a nut scientist that she can do ESP by lifting 100kg of metal block in the air.

Ryou did it because he is the Man!
Manly tears for you bro... I miss manly character like ryo... If there someone makes isekai story of him I'll buy those books. Many mc nowadays lack his quality... Oh wait oukouku..

What I hate from those MC is their hesitation.. Fuck these spineless kid!! Even Tanya Degurechaff will kick their asses.. I stop read tsuki michibiku, death march, konjiki no, because these kind of mc is iritate me. Fuck your OPness is useless because these kids is too hesitate to act..

Weak mc like ardlet in Rokka or Vermillion is thousand times better than these spineless kids.

As for this story hmm boring... better read re zero...
Old 2017-02-24, 05:45   Link #35
medassin

this novel totally hentai

WARNING: NOT GOOD TO VIEW IN PUBLIC
Spoiler for are u sure:
Old 2017-02-24, 06:23   Link #36
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
this novel totally hentai

WARNING: NOT GOOD TO VIEW IN PUBLIC
Spoiler for are u sure:
Pfft. That's not hen-oooohh that's tentacally. That's vey, very tentacally.

Does the Mc have some sort of tentacled Yuusha as his main rival/arch nemesis? Or does he simply gain the power of Tentacleese?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-24, 07:47   Link #37
rantaid

Dear japan, why you designed Olvia with sultry clothing!? isn't she supposed to be plainly looking yet neatly well dressed lady who is like your neighbour hotwife, who always greet you every morning in polite refreshing smile, and you awkwardly replied yet you always want to seduce her and make a move on her becuase her husband are sent on bus to awol (possibly honduras), and you are left to care on her needs (a.k.a cheating genre)as she is your number one wetdream and 'relieving material'!?

the unapproachable lady type you always worship even more than your nice pampering onee-chan which arose your basic instinct to pressure her, while she make reluctant yet curious expression, as her conscience try to hold her back from going along with your wish.....because as unfulfilled as she is, her love for her gone awol husband made her quite afraid...yet curious. (but not like kyoko from okusama manga.... she is hot sexy neighbor wife you surely have to have an affair with, no question asked!).

You have failed me , japan. why sell yourself so cheaply? that wont be an interesting doujin, alas..... bye Olvia... i will always remember the hope you enflamed with me.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-24, 08:38   Link #38
wuhugm
Confused Shark

What is this hentai?

So all girls snusnued already?
Old 2017-11-20, 08:09   Link #39
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Yow dead thread!~

So I just read the manga, 4 vols already
But MC always postponed the snusnu coz he got no condom

So lemme repeat the question from 9 months ago
Will this have snusnu?
Old 2017-11-20, 08:11   Link #40
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

There is contraception magic but MC seems never heard about it...