AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-02-25, 10:14   Link #3061
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Hey, Crazed Females piloting MA are a tradition in Gundam since Four/Rosamia and their Psyco Gundams.

Interestingly, people on 2ch are saying that because of Nena's illegal backdoor access to Veda, Veda use that to it's advantage and take possession of her to pilot the MA and eradicate those 30 bastards of the fake Gundams.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 11:09   Link #3062
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Trinity all dead? What a short life span...poor guys

I'm looking forward to Setsuna VS Ali battle. Gonna be epic!!!
Old 2008-02-25, 11:54   Link #3063
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

How retarded...well, at least there's going to be an epic end for Ali...if all of the 30 GN-Xs go boom, then that means Soma and Sergei are gone, Alejandro = dead, the Overfodders are more or less deciated, Trinity is gone, which only leaves me wondering whether the rumors about Lockon losing his sight (and his meaning towards the series by extension), Tieria going bonkers, Allelujah getting brainfried, and Graham eating it are all true.

If it is, then G00 really is a two-season show, since the second one will have almost nobody returning.

All I have to say though, is that everyone in this show is so pathetically weak. The Minerva, Archangel, and the rest of the CE crew have seen far worse odds and wtfpwned them all.

Edit: For the record, I consider this to be a near-perfect example of the tv trope of "Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies" and perhaps "Shoot the Shaggy Dog"

Both are horrid.

Fukuda > Mizushima when it comes to Gundam. For Mizushima's promise of gundams being these superweapons, they're *horridly* weak in this series.

And yes, I am suffering from (S) Freedom withdrawal. Give me back my gundams that are so powerful that they create their own identities--their own souls. Zero, S Freedom, etc...bring them back, and do away with these sad excuses for pilots and gundams.

Last edited by Demongod86; 2008-02-25 at 12:47.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 13:04   Link #3064
Meehlimo
Gundam Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Meehlimo Send a message via MSN to Meehlimo
this show went from awsome to average at the very end just wtf happend..
Old 2008-02-25, 13:38   Link #3065
CrackerJack

I like the rumor where the meisters go insane. Gundam pilots thats too godly is getting old.
CrackerJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 14:00   Link #3066
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Let's see here.

Crazy girl with Giant MA = Checked
Epic fight between two peoples = Checked
Apocalypse = Checked.

Are we missing anything else here?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 14:14   Link #3067
Morgun

Man, whose leg do I have to hump to get Billy killed?
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 14:17   Link #3068
digi.amuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgun View Post
Man, whose leg do I have to hump to get Billy killed?
We cant kill Billy yet. Who's gonna ramp up Graham's Flag if he dies? Unless Graham actually does kick the bucket too.
Old 2008-02-25, 14:21   Link #3069
Zeta Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
How retarded...well, at least there's going to be an epic end for Ali...if all of the 30 GN-Xs go boom, then that means Soma and Sergei are gone, Alejandro = dead, the Overfodders are more or less deciated, Trinity is gone, which only leaves me wondering whether the rumors about Lockon losing his sight (and his meaning towards the series by extension), Tieria going bonkers, Allelujah getting brainfried, and Graham eating it are all true.

If it is, then G00 really is a two-season show, since the second one will have almost nobody returning.

All I have to say though, is that everyone in this show is so pathetically weak. The Minerva, Archangel, and the rest of the CE crew have seen far worse odds and wtfpwned them all.

Edit: For the record, I consider this to be a near-perfect example of the tv trope of "Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies" and perhaps "Shoot the Shaggy Dog"

Both are horrid.

Fukuda > Mizushima when it comes to Gundam. For Mizushima's promise of gundams being these superweapons, they're *horridly* weak in this series.

And yes, I am suffering from (S) Freedom withdrawal. Give me back my gundams that are so powerful that they create their own identities--their own souls. Zero, S Freedom, etc...bring them back, and do away with these sad excuses for pilots and gundams.
Quote:
00=/=Other universes

Quote:

Stop making stuff up.It broadly says the GN-X's will be destroyed,but makes no mention of Sergei,Soma,or Patrick.I think that would have been worth mentioning if they all did bite the dust.Tieria,Setsuna,Allelujah,and Lockon are all still very much alive though.With Tieria and Setsuna being in stable condition.Allelujah sustaining a brain injury could be a plot device for Hallelujah to take over the body for all we know.Lockon becoming blind is a problem though and it's something we'll have to wait for it to resolve itself.Besides that there are still some loose ends that need to be tied up,as in the case of H/Allelujah vs Soma.

Quote:
Except you are ignoring the fact that they have been shoving down our throats all series long that Skill>Technological Superiority.Graham damaging Throne Eins so early on was in huge violation of a Gundam norm,in that brand new suits(Specifically Gundams)are rarely damaged further backing up this point.Tieria was nearly killed by Soma,had he/VEDA not activated Nadleeh.Lockon underestimating Graham,the day and half assault on the Gundams.Heck Alejandro even touched on this,and said that the piloting needs to improve.This was episodes ago..All the technological superiority in the world save you all the time if the skills aren't up to par,and so far Technological Superiority has been one of the few thing's on the Meisters side,which up until now seems to have been taken away with the introduction of the GN-X units.

Quote:
Goodbye then.There is no holdup.

Last edited by Zeta Gundam; 2008-02-25 at 14:58.
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 14:32   Link #3070
Morgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi.amuro View Post
We cant kill Billy yet.
Hogwash. I don't know why but I've always hated Billy's character right from the 1st episode. So I think I've been patient enough. Where's Uma Thurman because we need somebody to kill Bill.
Old 2008-02-25, 14:34   Link #3071
sart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgun View Post
Hogwash. I don't know why but I've always hated Billy's character right from the 1st episode. So I think I've been patient enough. Where's Uma Thurman because we need somebody to kill Bill.
its the hair cut isnt it?
sart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 14:35   Link #3072
Spitfire
Mr. Bushido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post

Both are horrid.

Then go watch GSD and shut the fuck up. You'd be doing us all a favor.
Old 2008-02-25, 15:25   Link #3073
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
too many loose ends to tie up.. hope it doesnt suck like seed/destiny did at the end. Soma seems a worthless char- might have been better if her "connection" with hallelujah was expanded
Please, the last thing she needs is to be bogged down by that wack-job. They could do alot more with her character, but her scenes have been some of the better ones and it's kind of refreshing she isn't a stereotype, and consistent in her character.

None of the Meisters die. That's lame.

The Thrones proved to be a blatant plot-device. That's lamer.

The Elevators are so fragile that any Gundam in the series could destroy them.

If one goes down, shouldn't they all go down?
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 15:27   Link #3074
ReddyRedWolf

On Lockon being blind it may not be that dire for him in the second season.

Apparently the 00 universe has advanced cellular regeneration biotech.

Unless he gets bathed in red GN particles like poor Louise there won't be permanent damage.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 15:41   Link #3075
jrman

Given the plot developments in the story, does anyone have any opinions about what CB's ultamite goal is? It has been said in the anime that Aeoria Schenberg's real plan was not to end all wars. If that is the case then, given what we know, what is the real goal? And are any of the crew of the Ptolemaios in on it?
jrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 15:45   Link #3076
cnnydz
Feed me

lol, druggies always die first. but i am happy that the trinity met their ends
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 15:46   Link #3077
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrman View Post
Givin the plot developments in the story, does anyone have any opinions about what CB's ultamite goal is? It has been said in the anime that Aeoria Schenberg's real plan was not to end all wars. If that is the case then, given what we know, what is the real goal? And is the any of the crew of the Ptolemaios in on it?
Probably not and they don't care to ask.

As for their "ultimate goal", it could be anything, but since the Meisters survive it probably has something to do with them personally, which is really stupid. They aren't special in any way.

They should all die for all the horrible things they've done, and justice delayed is too often justice ignored. Surviving into the second season guarantees they'll last for most of that one as well.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 16:08   Link #3078
NeonZ

Quote:
Givin the plot developments in the story, does anyone have any opinions about what CB's ultamite goal is? It has been said in the anime that Aeoria Schenberg's real plan was not to end all wars. If that is the case then, given what we know, what is the real goal? And is the any of the crew of the Ptolemaios in on it?
Considering the narration of the first few episodes, I think it's just going to be the unification of mankind, creating a single united nation.
NeonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 16:12   Link #3079
jrman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
Considering the narration of the first few episodes, I think it's just going to be the unification of mankind, creating a single united nation.
That is another way of saying world peace, which has already been discounted as the ultimate goal.
jrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 16:19   Link #3080
Morgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrman View Post
Given the plot developments in the story, does anyone have any opinions about what CB's ultamite goal is? It has been said in the anime that Aeoria Schenberg's real plan was not to end all wars. If that is the case then, given what we know, what is the real goal? And are any of the crew of the Ptolemaios in on it?

First Starbucks on Jupiter. Coffee is serious business.

Tags
spoilers