AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-06-02, 09:12   Link #14221
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
"Night of the Living Hotties"?
"Rated R for extreme violen-- sexual content"
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 11:20   Link #14222
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
My kind of show.
Old 2010-06-02, 12:39   Link #14223
shaselai

inner moka should stay outer forever
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 13:22   Link #14224
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
inner moka should stay outer forever
...I'm holding my ghoul side back from attacking you outright, although I am impressed that you would say such a thing.

And Hayashi, wouldn't it be 'Night of the Living Dead Hotties' instead? :P
Old 2010-06-02, 13:28   Link #14225
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
By Village of the Demon People?

and Tempest, as sexy and overall hot as Inner is, there are some some people who... oh nevermind, take him out now before he goes any more delusional

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 13:51   Link #14226
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
By Village of the Demon People?

and Tempest, as sexy and overall hot as Inner is, there are some some people who... oh nevermind, take him out now before he goes any more delusional
Not sure what people are going on about here. Inner's my fav too.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 14:39   Link #14227
KLGChaos
The Shermain

No Kurumu in that picture? Fail.
Old 2010-06-02, 14:57   Link #14228
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

...I'm holding my ghoul side back from attacking you outright, although I am impressed that you would say such a thing.

And Hayashi, wouldn't it be 'Night of the Living Dead Hotties' instead? :P
Works either way
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 15:09   Link #14229
Johnny
Working the bags...

Eh, they already made a movie in relation to ch 24 of second season....
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 18:06   Link #14230
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
No kidding. There's even S&M involved.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 19:03   Link #14231
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ok here's something MANY would like

*scribbles the others out with a black marker* Mizore looks so cute in this pic
Old 2010-06-02, 19:59   Link #14232
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I wouldn't really say so, considering the last time Tsukune went berserk, he was simply knocked out cold. He hadn't really lost a lot of blood. The other times you may be referring to was before Tsukune completely lost it for the first time in the warehouse against the outcast Ayashi. And as HayashiTakara said, what you say isn't scientifically feasible because two types of blood can't flow separately in a body. They mix together, and that mixture is what caused Tsukune to heal whenerver he took transfusions and eventually caused him to go berserk. If the two were separable, Tsukune's transformation could easily be undone and he would return to being a completely normal human.
I don't know how you imagined that, I never said they were separable, but are mixed, I think of it being more like how one would measure the PH balance of water. In this case the mix would be Human blood = Alkaline, and Vampire Blood = Acidic. So under normal circumstances it's in the middle, thus controlled. But his vampire blood can regenerate faster than his human blood.... It takes about 8 weeks (2 months) for a human to regenerate their blood back up to normal levels, were as it can take only a few minutes to a few hours for a vampire to regenerate their blood, and Tsukune possesses both of these aspects within himself.

But there is the thing that the last time he went ghoul, he was stabbed by the spider dude many times and bled profusely (R+V 2 chapter 5, pages 30 though 36). Immediately after, his power erupted and he quickly took that guy out.

The thing to remember, is that with stab wounds, even if there isn't much blood leaked out of one's body, internal bleeding is what kills many people, mainly those who are under the false impression that it's not as bad if there is little blood seen on the outside, then they keel over dead from blood loss because it just went into their abdominal cavity instead. And any doctor will tell you, that is still were blood doesn't belong, and there is no way of reabsorbing it back into your blood vessels from there either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo
If that was true, Tsukune wouldn't need as much training as he's going through to control his power. He wouldn't even need the Holy Lock.
Not so. Moka stated the first time she gave Tsukune her blood that it's her source of power, and that she lost a lot because of injecting it into Tsukune that time (R+V season 1, chapter 10, page 32). But in Tsukune's case, he may get stronger slightly, but at the risk of his mental control. Thus for a pure vampire they get weaker with blood loss, with Tsukune's blood loss, the balance shifts more to his vampire side and those primal instincts that weren't trained into him come out, but even he would get weaker as he bled more until he dies. It just means that it's harder to kill him since he can regenerate his vampire blood faster. Though his mental constraints are also severely weakened because of the lack of his human blood while such a stressful battle goes on. Thus he needs the lock to keep his own mind in control while his normal blood takes it's time regenerating to pull him back into balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo
The second transformation happened before his training.
Indeed it did, but, what do you think all the other battles and his mental willpower to protect his friends has been doing to his blood that whole time before then? All this bit of training that Moka gave Tsukune did, was just accelerating what he was already doing with all the battles he'd fought before then. His battle with Hokuto was a prime example of this, and probably one of the best times his own blood was getting that notion of "protect thy friends from those who aim to harm them" beaten into it (quite literally, I might add), thus why his friend/foe sense was working so well during the second ghoul awakening.

One could say that Tsukune might have a second subconscious mind within him, but unlike Moka, it's not a second complete personality, but just his instincts that his vampire blood provides him. And as such he's been gradually training it to do his bidding and hold his values, kinda like how one would train a dog, or how a child would learn such things. Though the "child" is quite the psychopath.....
Old 2010-06-02, 20:49   Link #14233
cyberdemon

when is the next chapter supposed to be released?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 20:54   Link #14234
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I don't know how you imagined that, I never said they were separable, but are mixed, I think of it being more like how one would measure the PH balance of water. In this case the mix would be Human blood = Alkaline, and Vampire Blood = Acidic. So under normal circumstances it's in the middle, thus controlled. But his vampire blood can regenerate faster than his human blood.... It takes about 8 weeks (2 months) for a human to regenerate their blood back up to normal levels, were as it can take only a few minutes to a few hours for a vampire to regenerate their blood, and Tsukune possesses both of these aspects within himself.

But there is the thing that the last time he went ghoul, he was stabbed by the spider dude many times and bled profusely (R+V 2 chapter 5, pages 30 though 36). Immediately after, his power erupted and he quickly took that guy out.

The thing to remember, is that with stab wounds, even if there isn't much blood leaked out of one's body, internal bleeding is what kills many people, mainly those who are under the false impression that it's not as bad if there is little blood seen on the outside, then they keel over dead from blood loss because it just went into their abdominal cavity instead. And any doctor will tell you, that is still were blood doesn't belong, and there is no way of reabsorbing it back into your blood vessels from there either.

Not so. Moka stated the first time she gave Tsukune her blood that it's her source of power, and that she lost a lot because of injecting it into Tsukune that time (R+V season 1, chapter 10, page 32). But in Tsukune's case, he may get stronger slightly, but at the risk of his mental control. Thus for a pure vampire they get weaker with blood loss, with Tsukune's blood loss, the balance shifts more to his vampire side and those primal instincts that weren't trained into him come out, but even he would get weaker as he bled more until he dies. It just means that it's harder to kill him since he can regenerate his vampire blood faster. Though his mental constraints are also severely weakened because of the lack of his human blood while such a stressful battle goes on. Thus he needs the lock to keep his own mind in control while his normal blood takes it's time regenerating to pull him back into balance.

Indeed it did, but, what do you think all the other battles and his mental willpower to protect his friends has been doing to his blood that whole time before then? All this bit of training that Moka gave Tsukune did, was just accelerating what he was already doing with all the battles he'd fought before then. His battle with Hokuto was a prime example of this, and probably one of the best times his own blood was getting that notion of "protect thy friends from those who aim to harm them" beaten into it (quite literally, I might add), thus why his friend/foe sense was working so well during the second ghoul awakening.

One could say that Tsukune might have a second subconscious mind within him, but unlike Moka, it's not a second complete personality, but just his instincts that his vampire blood provides him. And as such he's been gradually training it to do his bidding and hold his values, kinda like how one would train a dog, or how a child would learn such things. Though the "child" is quite the psychopath.....
Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
when is the next chapter supposed to be released?
I think it's already out, just haven't heard of any raws yet.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 21:04   Link #14235
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I think it's already out, just haven't heard of any raws yet.
oh yeah. Now that i think about it d gray-man is in the same magazine and it already has a scanlation out for the chapter.
Old 2010-06-03, 00:14   Link #14236
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
*scribbles the others out with a black marker* Mizore looks so cute in this pic
You mean like this?
Spoiler for X_x:

Anyways I think it's the other half of this image.

Old 2010-06-03, 01:12   Link #14237
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Looks that way. Where did you get those?
Old 2010-06-03, 12:48   Link #14238
RexDraco
Dragon King

Location: Internet writing fanfictions, novels, and doing art
Send a message via AIM to RexDraco
Alright enough of your shenanigans. I'll say this once... for the sake of the fangirls in the audience. Shuzen is a hottie. There said it.

Anyway back to the matter at hand....I was reading somewhere, probably fanfictions, concerning the other girls, someone comparing one of the girls to Moka (outer) in power but like...

They're all considerably daiyoukai, just Moka's training, level and skill make her that much more stronger. Does others forget the girls are pretty strong too in their own right? Cause from what I seen and what has been going on up until this point, they all show considerable power that is beyond for their normal species even Moka(outer) had made mention of this once to Kurumu about her having hidden her true potential.

Every time you review a fanfiction, a chapter gets complete.
RexDraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 13:16   Link #14239
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
That's the thing- when placed among normal youkai, they certainly stand out. But among youkai like these... not so much

After all, we have a vampire who's supposedly got the most potential out of any of her sisters, a yuki-onna who is regarded as special among her fellow villagers, a loli witch who's a genius, a succubus... um, not sure, but I guess she does have potential and is certainly far less agressive than other succubae... um, not sure how to classify Ruby... and of course Tsukune, the human-vampire hybrid

placed among their own kind (in Tsukune's case, I think we'd have to go with human), they'd certainly be the most powerful. But in their group... they're all about the same (okay, so maybe Moka's on top in more than one way)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 13:39   Link #14240
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
That's the thing- when placed among normal youkai, they certainly stand out. But among youkai like these... not so much

After all, we have a vampire who's supposedly got the most potential out of any of her sisters, a yuki-onna who is regarded as special among her fellow villagers, a loli witch who's a genius, a succubus... um, not sure, but I guess she does have potential and is certainly far less agressive than other succubae... um, not sure how to classify Ruby... and of course Tsukune, the human-vampire hybrid

placed among their own kind (in Tsukune's case, I think we'd have to go with human), they'd certainly be the most powerful. But in their group... they're all about the same (okay, so maybe Moka's on top in more than one way)
reminds me of tenchi muyo. Individually they just seem like a ragtag group of strong fighter living normally but to the eyes of those around them they are a very large source of power that needed to be feared.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire