Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-09-11, 03:38   Link #33321
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
That sounds rather more useful than my Waver. (Waver is useful. NP5ing him isn't. Not one of them came from a rate up, too.)
If I remember right NP lvl. 2 is still relatively useful but yeah, Waver rocks for his skills more than the NP anyway.
Old 2020-09-11, 15:39   Link #33322
cyberdemon

Outside of raikou, I only have 4 5* servants at np2, majin okita, jalter, enkidu, and Achilles

Edit: First rainbow in months going for broskander and it is jack... well I have a new np2... lol

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2020-09-12 at 21:30.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-13, 11:06   Link #33323
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Is Yago Moscow really the best space to farm Eternal Ice? The average is said to be 108AP for one, and I have yet to get a single one of the two I still need for Skadi, despite having spent dozens of AP already... Double Tamamo + Sieg might make it easy, but it's still frustrating as hell.

E: Something I've been thinking about... Why is Anastasia actually human? It was stated she is a Losbelt servant, but that also means she should be a Yaga...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-09-13 at 20:14.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-14, 07:42   Link #33324
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Is Yago Moscow really the best space to farm Eternal Ice? The average is said to be 108AP for one, and I have yet to get a single one of the two I still need for Skadi, despite having spent dozens of AP already... Double Tamamo + Sieg might make it easy, but it's still frustrating as hell.
That's the free quest with the highest drop rate for that material, so you're out of options I'm afraid.

You're better off waiting for the event shop.

Quote:
E: Something I've been thinking about... Why is Anastasia actually human? It was stated she is a Losbelt servant, but that also means she should be a Yaga...
Not quite. Anastasia from the Losbelt is still a heroic spirit. Is not the same as with Ivan who was still a living being before the Throne turned him into the first heroic spirit from the Lostbelts.

And also, do not mistake Anastasia from Proper Human History with the Anastasia from the Losbelt. This is a common misconception among the fanbase.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-14, 16:22   Link #33325
bakato

Gil on my first 10 roll. My luck seems abundant.
Old 2020-09-14, 17:47   Link #33326
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Not quite. Anastasia from the Losbelt is still a heroic spirit. Is not the same as with Ivan who was still a living being before the Throne turned him into the first heroic spirit from the Lostbelts.
My point is that the Losbelt Heroic spirit should still be a Yaga version.

p.s:
Is the huiming sentence Moolah says in the event shop actually the correct translation ?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-09-14 at 17:58.
Old 2020-09-14, 22:45   Link #33327
cyberdemon

Used what little sq I had and somehow managed Gil. No moolah though. Didn’t even get a 5* ce before him...
Old 2020-09-14, 22:54   Link #33328
Wandering Soul

I guess that make me the third member of the "managed to snag Gil" club.
Old 2020-09-14, 23:51   Link #33329
cyberdemon

This touta fight is ridiculous. There’s no planning available with how seals work. Had to waste a np without buffs from Merlin and waver because EVERYTHING ELSE WAS SEALED...
Old 2020-09-15, 04:48   Link #33330
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
This touta fight is ridiculous. There’s no planning available with how seals work. Had to waste a np without buffs from Merlin and waver because EVERYTHING ELSE WAS SEALED...
He only seal a type of cards, and even sometimes super-charge you with 300% NP and NP damage. Use Cu and another dps, when he super charge your Cu use master skill to put him in the back as a clutch hitter, he has debuff remove skill. While use the other DPS grind his HP low enough to one shot him with Cu (or 2 shots by using Command seals to fire NP back to back).

Sorry about it, but Touda is the easiest by far in the event... good luck with that. Jaguar man is a waste of time for most of the players.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-15, 08:24   Link #33331
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Just solo him lol. Most of the exhibition fights are quite OK.

But Jaguar-man can be quite a PITA. Same for diabetic Ecchan
Old 2020-09-15, 11:33   Link #33332
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
He only seal a type of cards, and even sometimes super-charge you with 300% NP and NP damage. Use Cu and another dps, when he super charge your Cu use master skill to put him in the back as a clutch hitter, he has debuff remove skill. While use the other DPS grind his HP low enough to one shot him with Cu (or 2 shots by using Command seals to fire NP back to back).

Sorry about it, but Touda is the easiest by far in the event... good luck with that. Jaguar man is a waste of time for most of the players.
Would Skadi + Ishtrar(Rider) + Valkyrie work on that? I mean I did see Valkyrie off a boss in just one round before...

Old 2020-09-15, 14:55   Link #33333
Homura7

13 lootboxes emptied in just 2 days, and I purchased all items available with the gold ingot, only to find out you can sell the leftovers for 500K each! Goddamn, I'm going to come out of this event with tons of embers, materials and millions in qt. We are not worthy of your divine presence, King of Heroes.
Old 2020-09-15, 16:44   Link #33334
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well Tota is done, but I used up two Command Seals.

Team:
If not indicated otherwise, the Servants were at their level max.

1st Line: Rider Ishtar(Grudge Match, 1/1/1; NP 5, Lv 70), Valkyrie(Grudge Match, 10/4/6; NP 1), Skadi(Nothing, 8/6/10; NP1)
2nd Line; CuCullain(Grudge Match, 7/6/4; NP5), Minidusa(Grudge Match, Lv 60, 1/4/3; NP1, Lv 60) Scathach( Support, Grudge Match, 4/6/6; NP 1)

As mentioned I used up two command seals in this battle, but I could have probably won it without them too. - I also did 2 Savescums due to not knowing how much dmg the NPs would do.

Basically what happened is, that Valkyrie good damage until I had to swap her for Scathach due to her evade having been used up. Meanwhile, most of Tota's attacks were directed at Ishtar (this becomes important later)

Well, Skadi died due to the NP I saved Valkyrie from and Cu took over.

First, I still completely ignored Ishtar and let her dumb tank Tota's attacks, that somehow also restored all her HP. Meanwhile, I let him eat Scathach's NP + skills, while Ishtar kept getting ATK buffs from the Totha attack.

Later on, Ishtar's NP was suddenly charged, and did at least 700k Dmg total each time I used it. Then I still had Cu and Scathach to keep attacking him the entire time, so he went down with just Skadi having been lost as the skills happened to get reachared just in time for some reason.
Scathach had to eat one NP though, but survived with 2k HP, that got later healed by Tota's own attack...
Surprisingly, My second lowest Servant in that team somehow became MVP, without even having class advantage. Minidusa never even had to enter the battlefield, and Valkyrie didn't have to re-enter it either.

Old 2020-09-15, 18:25   Link #33335
Homura7

I just finished leveling up Enkidu who I pulled just yesterday, so I thought this CQ would be the perfect warm-up for my newly acquired clay lancer. And so, Enkidu soloed Touta with minimal effort. I kept attacking with combos til he diggested all the food, then I unleashed Enuma Elish to deal over 2M damage.

Who's coming next?
Old 2020-09-15, 18:38   Link #33336
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
I just finished leveling up Enkidu who I pulled just yesterday, so I thought this CQ would be the perfect warm-up for my newly acquired clay lancer. And so, Enkidu soloed Touta with minimal effort. I kept attacking with combos til he diggested all the food, then I unleashed Enuma Elish to deal over 2M damage.

Who's coming next?
I have no2 enkidu and have not had much luck. Nothing seems to benefit me. Rng hates me in that fight...
Old 2020-09-15, 23:25   Link #33337
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Even NP5 3* Cu is enough
Old 2020-09-16, 05:27   Link #33338
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Turn out the next host of 2020 FGOlympics is Scathach.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-16, 05:38   Link #33339
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/fgoproject/statu...518721/photo/1

Shishou-fes incoming
Old 2020-09-16, 06:14   Link #33340
AC-Phoenix
Detective

How the f*** are you supposed to defeat Leonidas and his 300 spartans buffing him? They actually oneshot my lv 80 Siegfried...

E: Does Darius get bonus damage?

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon