Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-10, 08:14   Link #33121
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
The era of Tama for Arts is over lmao.
It's been over. Outside of stall, Nero Bride and Paracelsus, and even often times Reines and Waver were generally preferred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Altria Caster... Makes sense... not...
It feels like they don't want to give us Morgan for some reason and gave us the next best thing instead. She also lacks Saber's usual deep voice for some reason.
For all intents and purposes, she's Saber Lily Caster.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 08:15   Link #33122
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Morgan was voiced by a different seiyuu (Aya Endo if Ia m not mistaken) and they probably wanted anothr class sAberface voiced by Kawasumi.
What I mean is that Castatoria lacks Sabers usual deep voice. They seemed to have given Castatoria a higher voice pitch than Saber and Lancertoria.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 08:35   Link #33123
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

This campaign basically sums to two things: "New" SR Servants and lots of Mana Prisms.
Got myself quite the amount of SR servants, and a spook from Saber Mordred when I tried rolling for Caster Artoria

Guess I'll be spamming EXP quests and leveling as many servants as I can, then do their Strengthening quests for more SQ
Old 2020-08-10, 09:42   Link #33124
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Guess I'll be spamming EXP quests and leveling as many servants as I can, then do their Strengthening quests for more SQ
Currently what I'm doing right now. I can't believe I had to level Phantom of all people to get some quartz.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 10:18   Link #33125
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's been over. Outside of stall, Nero Bride and Paracelsus, and even often times Reines and Waver were generally preferred.
Double Tama was still the preferred for pure Arts firepower if your unit can easily recycle NP
Old 2020-08-10, 10:34   Link #33126
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Altria Caster... Makes sense... not...
It feels like they don't want to give us Morgan for some reason and gave us the next best thing instead. She also lacks Saber's usual deep voice for some reason.
I always thought MHX Alter should have been Caster, what with all the lightning and a class advantage over MHX.

Then Saber Lion could have been Berserker, and that would have covered all the classes.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 10:36   Link #33127
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Currently what I'm doing right now. I can't believe I had to level Phantom of all people to get some quartz.
Indeed. It's a "friendly" reminder to level our bronze servants. Because we never know when they might get a buff

I was happy when David finally got the strengthening buff he deserved, 'bout time his NP did bonus damage to giants.
Old 2020-08-10, 10:57   Link #33128
Homura7

Is DW trying to please Honako or something. First David gets a NP strengthening, and now Cu gets a strengthening for his third skill which allows him to deal more damage the lower his HP is? What the hell.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 11:14   Link #33129
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
Is DW trying to please Honako or something. First David gets a NP strengthening, and now Cu gets a strengthening for his third skill which allows him to deal more damage the lower his HP is? What the hell.
I dunno about Honako or David or whatever, but Cu? C'mon, Best Dog needs more love.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 11:17   Link #33130
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
Who knows? Maybe they like Honako's videos

I'm done rolling the gacha...
Spoiler for 5th Anniversary Gacha Pulls:

I get the feeling if I roll any more it'll just be my greed getting the best of me

Now, back to farming!
PS: I need more early game/singularities mats!
Old 2020-08-10, 11:35   Link #33131
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Anniv is here and it's Arturia Caster lmao.....that wasn't Proto Merlin at all. Also is she trying to powercreep Tama?! The era of Tama for Arts is over lmao. Vitch better be something extra special to make up for this slap in the Tamamos' faces
They need to buff Tama. Maybe like turning her enemy np debuff into stealing np from the enemy and giving it to an ally. She has no np charge like the other buffers
Old 2020-08-10, 11:53   Link #33132
Rizare

Rolling everything I had and could gather for caster Artoria currently gave me a whole lot of nothing except Lakshmibai and Pent.

For GSSR, decided to go with year 4 and I got Benienma and 2nd Lakshmibai. Decent outcome overall for GSSR, but not caster Artoria.

Edit: Forgot to mention I got Circe. Now it hurt when I saw gold caster card but it wasn't caster Artoria
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 12:13   Link #33133
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I saw gold caster card, I got Zhuge Liang. Sad.

Fortunately, I rolled GSSR. Whereas all years before gave me salt, I got this time Bunny and Penguin.
Old 2020-08-10, 12:18   Link #33134
Homura7

MHXX is a lot of fun. Best ascension is easily her armor suit, but her later ascensions add to her cuteness and lovable personality.
Old 2020-08-10, 12:25   Link #33135
cyberdemon

Darn, got bb and mend but have 0 saber pieces for the ascensions
Old 2020-08-10, 12:32   Link #33136
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Anyone else having trouble with the daily quest missions? They don't seem to be completing...

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2020-08-10 at 13:01.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 12:44   Link #33137
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Does anyone have a good strategy against Raid Kiara (Moon Cancer)?

By now I found out that he Moon cancer Class is just a trap for people not knowing that she has an anti-ruler passive, but how do you actually beat her?

Valkyrie, despite a lot of people say she is mediocre without Skadi, somehow did the Lion share of solo-damage against her, but I can't quite make it due to her buff.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 12:51   Link #33138
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Anyone else having trouble with the daily quest missions? They don't seem to to be completing...
Same for me. I get the popup notification at the top saying I did them but the mission list tells me I didn't clear any daily quest.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 13:00   Link #33139
Homura7

Kiara is classified as "Threat to Humanity", right? Then my new acquisition MHXX will do wonders against the likes of hers.

EDIT: Oh fudge, turns out she's not in that category. Time for Holmes to kick the shit out of her, then.
Old 2020-08-10, 13:16   Link #33140
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Kiara have a special modifier against Ruler class servants iirc

EDIT

YES YES YES YES YES I have never been so happy about throwing a single ticket as I did now!

Wart is home and I am now only missing Lancer Alter AND MHX in the Kawasumi Collection.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon