AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-24, 20:00   Link #101
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
Given his history as a member of the pirate kings crew im surprised his bounty is as low as 15 million.
Are you sure? Think about it, the lowly apprentices on Rogers crew, in other words the weakest of the fodder of his crew are able to get bounties exceeding ten million and man their own crews. Thats saying something. Shanks, a former apprentice from his crew became a yonkou . But it's not like everyone on rogers crew would be crazy strong anyways. he had a regular pirate ship with lots of people not one like luffy's with a small number of incredibly powerful people.

Oh and lol at Mihawk's "At this point it's not really surprising"
Old 2009-09-24, 20:03   Link #102
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Not that this has anything to do with the well done and fun chapter, but wouldn't the simplier solution (for all of us) just be for you to add Prestige to your ignore list?
The simpler solution would be for him and Phenom to read something they actually like and stop bothering people who have common sense.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2009-09-24, 20:04   Link #103
Blackbeard D. Kuma

I just read this chapter and I thought it was handled very well. Oda's approach as to how Luffy would attempt to rescue Ace was smart. We all knew that Luffy could not hope to compete with the superpowers that are present at this war, so what Oda does is he has Marco (one of the elites) vow to protect Luffy at all costs. Now, the possibility of Luffy rescuing Ace is not far fetched at all since he has a great back up. Although, I'm still hoping that Whitebeard will be the one to save Ace. He's going to die anyway, so he should go out while doing some truly impressive feats.

Also, Ace took the words right out of my mouth in this chapter. Luffy is such a weakling in comparison to these monsters. I figured Ace would be upset at having little brother stick his nose in business where it doesn't belong.

Moria, being the absolute nuisance/annoyance he is, was hilarious in this chapter. It's funny how Jimbei quickly disposed of the zombies by throwing a big wave of sea water at them. He is the worst possible match up they could have faced. I wonder if Moria and Jimbei will square off in the subsequent chapters to come....
Old 2009-09-24, 20:24   Link #104
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

where the fudge was crocodile this chapter? Planning something sinister no doubt.
Old 2009-09-24, 20:35   Link #105
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Not that this has anything to do with the well done and fun chapter, but wouldn't the simplier solution (for all of us) just be for you to add Prestige to your ignore list?
No, I don't ignore a problem, I deal with them. I thought I was also irritating for Prestige, but I guess not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
The simpler solution would be for him and Phenom to read something they actually like and stop bothering people who have common sense.
Funny thing is I post my opinion, fanboys and Oda groupies disagree, start an argument, get ripped, then flame me and get there feelings hurt. Phenom nor myself is bothering anyone, Don't speak on people who have common sense since your obviously lacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
I agree here, Mold you should really put me on your ignore list or just PM to me if I piss you off.
You don't piss me off, none of you do really, not even this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiruga
Jumping on someone for flaming PHENOM of all people.

What a moron.
You have a total of 4 posts, go back to lurking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige
Chapter discussions are not correct place for fights/flame wars between members and people come here to discuss about chapters, not to read full pages of two members bashing each other.

I admit I am guilty here for bashing Phenomenom but he has been irritating me for a while now and I dont remember him saying anything positive feedback or reasoning his negative posts towards OP manga chapters, but however since he is now in my ignore list it does not matter to me anymore or annoy me any further.
and that's the end of that chapter.
Old 2009-09-24, 21:13   Link #106
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
This could be, but who's to say that it's not the real Kuma and a Pacifista or two on the battlefield at the same time? I mean, I might just be having a fuzzy memory, but I don't remember the real Kuma ever shooting anything out of his mouth.
To clarify what Azncoke said, refer back to MarvelB's post

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
...And besides, we've already seen the original Kuma use a laser against Zoro at Thriller Bark:

Spoiler:

So yeah, I'm pretty sure that this Kuma is the real deal.

Though still, bait and switch is very possible...
it's HIGHLY unlikely that they would leave them out of the fight, and we do have new orders being executed via code... not hard to believe that one such order would be to have Kuma clones start moving in... have them move in from different parts of the battlefield and the pirates won't even notice that there are fakes; they will think they are real and many will panic at the sight of him... and anyone strong enough to beat one will find their hopes crushed when they come upon a second Kuma
Old 2009-09-24, 21:28   Link #107
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post

Funny thing is I post my opinion, fanboys and Oda groupies disagree, start an argument, get ripped, then flame me and get there feelings hurt. Phenom nor myself is bothering anyone, Don't speak on people who have common sense since your obviously lacking.
Oooh...my feelings are so hurt, cause you're clearly the first person to ever call me a fanboy. I was totally unprepared, I mean it came out of nowhere. I was sitting at my computer looking for some nice topics to discuss and then BAM! Fanboy. I'm totally devastated, I may not ever post again, I may not ever leave my house again. Only the brilliant mind of Master Mold can think of something as new and unique as fanboy. Let this be a lesson to all those who oppose Master Mold...he may call you a fanboy.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2009-09-24, 21:35   Link #108
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I dunno, i was really behind this war thing, but even I'm getting bored with all the pawns on the field. They could skip somefights for me. I just wanna see Whitebeared die, and possibly Ace.
Old 2009-09-24, 21:38   Link #109
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Everything that needs to be said has been said. I can't wait till the battle really starts to kick off and have Luffy in his "WTF" moment, making him realize how much further he has to go. I really like how Oda is doing his flashbacks. Its not some long dragged out Flashback that happens for every fight. but just lil snippets here n there.
Old 2009-09-24, 21:51   Link #110
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
I find it hilarious that all these One Piece fanboys get mad and start to flame and lose their minds when someone says that a One Piece chapter is garbage with good reason. Instead of being whiny Odatards how about actually ADDRESSING the posts that hurt your feelings instead of calling someone who disagrees with your views on certain chapters a "troll."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I just read this chapter and I thought it was handled very well. Oda's approach as to how Luffy would attempt to rescue Ace was smart. We all knew that Luffy could not hope to compete with the superpowers that are present at this war, so what Oda does is he has Marco (one of the elites) vow to protect Luffy at all costs. Now, the possibility of Luffy rescuing Ace is not far fetched at all since he has a great back up. Although, I'm still hoping that Whitebeard will be the one to save Ace....
So you like the way Oda just brought Whitebeard and the rest of the gang to be used as Luffy's tools? You like the way Luffy just stole the spotlight and is overshadowing so called big name players? It's like Luffy is the only one capable of saving Ace and the Whitebeard pirates NEED him. In reality they don't, it's disgusting.
Old 2009-09-24, 22:33   Link #111
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
So you like the way Oda just brought Whitebeard and the rest of the gang to be used as Luffy's tools? You like the way Luffy just stole the spotlight and is overshadowing so called big name players? It's like Luffy is the only one capable of saving Ace and the Whitebeard pirates NEED him. In reality they don't, it's disgusting.
The thing is, Luffy is the main character so it is only natural that he would have some involvement in this war. And I don't think he's stolen the spotlight. Far from that in fact. All of the big players on the field make him look like an insect and the only reason he is being commended by them is because of his reputation (he has grown so quickly and caused the WG a great deal of turmoil in such a short amount of time) and guts (him being boastful and courageous knowing full well how dangerous his objective truly is).

And you're right, the Whitebeard pirates don't need him to save Ace, but they are ensuring his safety just for the fact that he's Ace's brother. It's as if they feel Luffy too has an obligation to save Ace because of the bond they share.
Old 2009-09-24, 22:33   Link #112
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
Quite a bit of action in this chapter, I thought it was ok. I can see where Phenom is coming from though; so far only cannon fodder (even if it's some of the strongest cannon fodder we've ever seen in OP) has been beaten on both sides, no major players have gone down yet in this battle.
Its only been what 5 chapters tho

And this is the biggest event ever to have happened in the OP world.
Old 2009-09-24, 22:39   Link #113
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
I find it hilarious that all these One Piece fanboys get mad and start to flame and lose their minds when someone says that a One Piece chapter is garbage with good reason. Instead of being whiny Odatards how about actually ADDRESSING the posts that hurt your feelings instead of calling someone who disagrees with your views on certain chapters a "troll."
Oh really, and what have you "addressed" Mr. Phenom. All you do is recap the chapters and call it garbage...EVERY SINGLE WEEK. I don't know maybe calling something garbage is your idea of addressing the issue. It doesn't take a whole lot to beat that, but I'll humor you anyway.

Judging from your comments, your issue is that Luffy shouldn't have all the respect of these big name guys. News flash, Luffy already knew or was affiliated in some way with half of those guys so it's only natural that people would notice him. Secondly, even though he's not as strong as the big name pirates and marines, he is at least as famous as they are or nearly as famous considering how much he's accomplished. Thirdly, it's not like he obtained this over the course of five or ten chapters, it's been well over five hundred chapters. Luffy has been long past due for some recognition. And it seems that you've forgotten how disrespected he was in the five hundred chapters previous to this (i.e. Buggy, Smoker, Crocodile, Bellamy). Most of us felt that this was a nice change of pace from the "your a rookie who's in way over his head" plot, but apparently you felt these two chapters of moderate respect trumps the 500+ chapters of blatant disrespect that preceded it.

Last edited by cheese4u; 2009-09-24 at 23:03.
Old 2009-09-24, 22:48   Link #114
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Oooh...my feelings are so hurt, cause you're clearly the first person to ever call me a fanboy. I was totally unprepared, I mean it came out of nowhere. I was sitting at my computer looking for some nice topics to discuss and then BAM! Fanboy. I'm totally devastated, I may not ever post again, I may not ever leave my house again. Only the brilliant mind of Master Mold can think of something as new and unique as fanboy. Let this be a lesson to all those who oppose Master Mold...he may call you a fanboy.
I didn't call you a fanboy, I only said your lacking in common sense, in any case this post of yours also proves that your lacking in reading comprehension.

On topic.
So I guess the big/real fights of this war will happen when Balckbeard and crew get involved.
Old 2009-09-24, 22:51   Link #115
Cinocard

Quote:
So you like the way Oda just brought Whitebeard and the rest of the gang to be used as Luffy's tools?
What must Oda do to have Whitebeard not "being used as a tool," then? Have him squeezing Luffy with one hand? Lol. Very smart.

Quote:
It's like Luffy is the only one capable of saving Ace and the Whitebeard pirates NEED him
Oh, or does Luffy need his ass to be save by Iva, and later on will be by Macro? When do they need Luffy? When is it stated? Who stated it? Or what indicated it? Your brain?

Quote:
In reality they don't
That's what was shown...

Quote:
You like the way Luffy just stole the spotlight and is overshadowing so called big name players?
On the viewpoints of TV spectators, having a huge battleship suddenly failing down from the sky is pretty flashy (Imagine yourself watching a movie for godsake)

On the viewpoint of people on the battle field: two shichibukai and a notorious rebel appeared out of no where. And Luffy himself is VERY famous also. What do you think the newspapers cover, if not news about the rookies? You think they would come to the Emperors and do some quick interviews, huh?

On the viewpoint of the escape prisoners: obviously Luffy stands on the spotlight.

And for godsake, how long has LUFFY been standing on the spotlight? 1 minutes, since the Dragon name was mentioned. Before that, was he ever on the spotlight? The familiar faces mentioned his name, that's all. Do you want Oda to show every single characters saying: "Oh, that's jinbei. And that's Croc. And Iva also! Wtf happened at ID? Oh, and isn't that Strawhat Luffy. You have been such a bother, rookie." Sorry, but that's retard.

Battle-wise, the one most flashy gonna catch the biggest attention. And if Luffy uses gear third, he's gonna be flashy (when your "bignames" are so lazy to even move their asses to steal the spotlight). Chapters ago, you were saying that it was so fail with all the wasted large panels, didn't you.

If Oda does A, he fails. If Oda does B, he fails. If he does something middle of A and B, he still fails. It's hard to argue with that ignorance.

Sorry everyone, I was so itch with him.
Old 2009-09-24, 23:35   Link #116
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
The thing is, Luffy is the main character so it is only natural that he would have some involvement in this war. And I don't think he's stolen the spotlight. Far from that in fact. All of the big players on the field make him look like an insect and the only reason he is being commended by them is because of his reputation (he has grown so quickly and caused the WG a great deal of turmoil in such a short amount of time) and guts (him being boastful and courageous knowing full well how dangerous his objective truly is).

And you're right, the Whitebeard pirates don't need him to save Ace, but they are ensuring his safety just for the fact that he's Ace's brother. It's as if they feel Luffy too has an obligation to save Ace because of the bond they share.
Some involvement in this war? So Luffy right now is the only one taking action while all the other so called top players WHO's BEEN THERE are watching/protecting him and you don't call that Camera hog?

Quote:
Oh really, and what have you "addressed" Mr. Phenom. All you do is recap the chapters and EXPLAIN WHY it's garbage...EVERY SINGLE WEEK. I don't know maybe calling something garbage is your idea of addressing the issue. It doesn't take a whole lot to beat that, but I'll humor you anyway.
^Get it right.

Quote:
Judging from your comments, your issue is that Luffy shouldn't have all the respect of these big name guys. News flash, Luffy already knew or was affiliated in some way with half of those guys so it's only natural that people would notice him. Secondly, even though he's not as strong as the big name pirates and marines, he is at least as famous as they are or nearly as famous considering how much he's accomplished. Thirdly, it's not like he obtained this over the course of five or ten chapters, it's been well over five hundred chapters. Luffy has been long past due for some recognition. And it seems that you've forgotten how disrespected he was in the five hundred chapters previous to this (i.e. Buggy, Smoker, Crocodile, Bellamy). Most of us felt that this was a nice change of pace from the "your a rookie who's in way over his head" plot, but apparently you felt these two chapters of moderate respect trumps the 500+ chapters of blatant disrespect that preceded it.
That's not my issue at all, you wrote this entire captain obvious rant not even addressing what I posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
What must Oda do to have Whitebeard not "being used as a tool," then? Have him squeezing Luffy with one hand? Lol. Very smart.
Do what he came to do..Go save Ace his dang self and be the badass that we all thought he was. And yeah, Whitebeard should have backhanded Luffy for talking to him the way he did.

Quote:
Oh, or does Luffy need his ass to be save by Iva, and later on will be by Macro? When do they need Luffy? When is it stated? Who stated it? Or what indicated it? Your brain?
The manga showing Luffy going after Ace himself while the others just back him up!!

GO LUFFY YOU CAN DO IT..YOUR'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE HIM

Quote:
That's what was shown...
Which made me throw up cause they don't need Luffy's weak cheeks.

Quote:
On the viewpoints of TV spectators, having a huge battleship suddenly failing down from the sky is pretty flashy (Imagine yourself watching a movie for godsake)

On the viewpoint of people on the battle field: two shichibukai and a notorious rebel appeared out of no where. And Luffy himself is VERY famous also. What do you think the newspapers cover, if not news about the rookies? You think they would come to the Emperors and do some quick interviews, huh?

On the viewpoint of the escape prisoners: obviously Luffy stands on the spotlight.

And for godsake, how long has LUFFY been standing on the spotlight? 1 minutes, since the Dragon name was mentioned. Before that, was he ever on the spotlight? The familiar faces mentioned his name, that's all. Do you want Oda to show every single characters saying: "Oh, that's jinbei. And that's Croc. And Iva also! Wtf happened at ID? Oh, and isn't that Strawhat Luffy. You have been such a bother, rookie." Sorry, but that's retard.

Battle-wise, the one most flashy gonna catch the biggest attention. And if Luffy uses gear third, he's gonna be flashy (when your "bignames" are so lazy to even move their asses to steal the spotlight). Chapters ago, you were saying that it was so fail with all the wasted large panels, didn't you.

If Oda does A, he fails. If Oda does B, he fails. If he does something middle of A and B, he still fails. It's hard to argue with that ignorance.

Sorry everyone, I was so itch with him.
Yes, how can you argue with ignorance but surely you are intelligent cause you agree with me...

Quote:
when your "bignames" are so lazy to even move their asses to steal the spotlight
Quote:
If Oda does A, he fails.
I hope that's not plan A, if it is lets see where B goes....
Old 2009-09-24, 23:56   Link #117
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

This was another good chapter. In my opinion Oda has the best storyline wise in any manga i have ever read.

Luffy is really getting a lot of help from the big players. Thats expected for a low power player like Luffy. But his will to inspire others turn the tide of the war. I don't know what the hell Garb is doing but he looks like he is about to do something in the next couple of chapters.

Its a shame Ore Jr. didn't get this kind of support because Luffy doing the same thing but big players are helping. My biggest question is who is going to take on the other Shichibukai? I know Hancock won't attack Luffy. That leaves only Doflamingo, Kuma, Mihawk and Black Beard ( If he shows up).

I can't wait to see what powers Dragon and Shanks have when they play there parts in the series.

Does any one think Croc going to get his Shichibukai status back? I do becuase it make sense since Jimbei gave his up and croc has a vendetta against Whitebeard.

I have been thinking about this for some time and this is just my opinion but i think the marines and the WG have a bigger plan then just getting White beard or any of the other big players. There main objective is to destroy the....
Spoiler for The story plot:

Yes that right, the "Will of Gold D. Rogers" was the Great age of Pirates that sprang from his death. His death was the inspiration that gave all pirates the meaning and purpose. If the marine can destroy this they will destroy purpose and meaning for all pirates and win the war. After all war is about destroying your opponents will to fight. Gold D. Rogers was right when he said he wasn't going to die. He lives forever becasue of what he started. The marines never thought this would happen and now when ever they fight pirates they fight Gold D. Rogers in away.

If this story is like the other arcs in the One Piece series, Pirates will loose ground in this battle, the war will look like the marines will win, and White Beard will fall but in White Beard's last moment Luffy will inspire all pirates and revive that flame that Gold D. Rogers started. The "Will of Gold D. Roger's" will be renewed in the hearts of all pirates watching the battle on TV around the world. This will be another tearful moment in One Piece probably so get some kleenex. Even though Luffy not as powerful as other in this war White Beard will acknowledge Luffy for his will and his determination, same will and determination that put his crew together and started journey to be King of the Pirates. White Beard will also see a flash back of Gold D. Rogers and say the kid reminds of my old bastard. Then in a big laugh White Beard will show why he was a rival to the Pirate King and both sides and the world will be a witness to the powers of a Yonkou. It will Deal a big blow to the marines, it won't be defeat for the marines, but it will change the way the WG and the Marines do things forever. This war will be the birth of the second age of pirates. The war will have no winning sides. Big Players on both sides will be killed or changed forever. The old will die, alliances will change, and the new generations of Marines and Pirates will step forward to take up the challenges and responsibility that was put in front of them. Then the time skip will happen and then the crew will reunite to begin the adventures into the new world. At least this is my version of how this battle will go.

Here hoping that Luffy and his crew will get a new make over when they come back from the time skip or whatever going happen after this war.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2009-09-25 at 00:44. Reason: Forgot to add a thought
Old 2009-09-25, 00:08   Link #118
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:

^Get it right.

That's not my issue at all, you wrote this entire captain obvious rant not even addressing what I posted.
Oops, my mistake I went off on a rant and I forgot to make my point.

Just so there won't be any misconceptions let me quote you directly this time.

You said:

Quote:
So you like the way Oda just brought Whitebeard and the rest of the gang to be used as Luffy's tools?
In what way does helping out the new generation make Whitebeard "a tool." He did the exact same thing with Ace. I mean is it so strange that Whitebeard found something special in Luffy? No, he's the main character he's supposed to be special.

Quote:
You like the way Luffy just stole the spotlight and is overshadowing so called big name players?
Yes, how dare Oda give the main character two chapters of face time.
You know Oars is clearly not as strong as the "big shots" in One Piece but he had an entire chapter dedicated to him. Akainu had his chapter and Jozu and Marco had there moment as well. Nothing has suggested that Oda is going to have Luffy "[steal] the spotlight" he's just making his rounds. It's hard to give everyone attention all at once ,especially since there's so many people there, and like I said Luffy is the main character it's only natural that he should get the most facetime.

Quote:
It's like Luffy is the only one capable of saving Ace and the Whitebeard pirates NEED him. In reality they don't, it's disgusting.
Although I'm pretty sure Luffy's gonna play a part in saving Ace, when was it ever said or even implied that they needed him? You know, its been more or less five minutes since Luffy arrived in story time and you've already decided Oda's gonna make Whitebeard Canonfodder and Luffy's going to steal the show. Why don't you just let the situation play out before you decide it's garbage.
Old 2009-09-25, 00:17   Link #119
Cinocard

Quote:
Do what he came to do..Go save Ace his dang self and be the badass that we all thought he was.
Yeah, so unlike Aizen, huh?
If Whitebeard jumped in right off the bat, it would just gonna become a giant brawl between him, the shichibukai, the admirals, and his captains. Or is that what you are suggesting?

Not to mention having the boss riskily going in-fight right away in such a big war is not very smart...Luckily he didn't do that "badass" act, cause someone here would start flaming him "stupid Whitebeard" instead

You are very smart.

Quote:
And yeah, Whitebeard should have backhanded Luffy for talking to him the way he did.
Yeah, a famed seventy old man gives a 15 year old punk a bitch-slap because he talks to him with no modest, but still with a great respect, and a great worry about his well-being when he was attacked.

How smart
Quote:
The manga showing Luffy going after Ace himself while the others just back him up!!

GO LUFFY YOU CAN DO IT..YOUR'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE HIM
Hundreds of others are fighting.

Most top shots look at him with half an eye. He was saved once this chapter, and may be several on the next. He's having difficulty and the strong are laughing at him. Until he uses a flashy move to take out a flashy fodder giant and have the fodder crown cheer on him.

What do you suggest? Luffy going after Ace, not by himself, but WITH OTHERS, so that they aren't seen as "backing him up?" lol.

Or having Luffy going after Ace by himself, not having any "backup," and rolls over and dies?

Or having Luffy going after Ace by himself, not having any "backup," and pawns the asshole out of everyone?

Or having Luffy going after not Ace, but...Kizaru? lol..

Or having Luffy begging Whitebeard: please send me some BACKUP. lol.

Or having Garp attack Sengoku and rescue Ace so that Luffy would not sink futher?

Or...Oh, wait, how about having Luffy RUN AWAY!

Very, very smart

Quote:
Yes, how can you argue with ignorance but surely you are intelligent cause you agree with me...
You said as if Luffy steals the spot light for the whole battle and that Luffy can steal the spot light among the big shots is incredibly unintelligible.

I proved Luffy has only been on the spot light for a minute, and it happens very naturally and logically and cool.

May be you are smart. And intelligent, huh?

Quote:
I hope that's not plan A, if it is lets see where B goes....
He's doing plan A right now, you say he fails. I'm listing alternative plan B,C and D, and obviously they are instant fails, and thx god Oda did not choose them.

The godlike plan E Phenomenal is holding in secret. Talk it out. Otherwise all you are saying is that OP is instant fail no matter what Oda does and he should just do plan F which is stop making OP for good.

Which will tell how intelligent, and smart you are

Last edited by Cinocard; 2009-09-25 at 00:49.
Old 2009-09-25, 00:36   Link #120
scopa
I Like Anime™

Cool chapter. It sounds like Dragon is attacking, or otherwise causing trouble on the Shabondy Archipelago.

My favorite frame in the chapter was the big panel on page 15. Luffy doing gear 3rd, and he looks like a tiny speck.

Can't wait for 559!
Closed Thread