AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Angel Beats!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-16, 06:42   Link #401
HinataShou

Preview Last Song Single

Old 2010-12-06, 17:07   Link #402
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataShou View Post
Preview Last Song Single

Spoiler for Video:
7 minute sure did pass by when I listened to this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikomike318 View Post
HOT MEAL GOT LEAKED TO YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmpaJorFkiU
Lovely!!
Old 2010-12-07, 16:13   Link #403
Vegard Aune

Okay, so we now have a third version of Ichiban no Takaramono out... Not surprisingly, I love it. Ever since I heard the "original" version in episode 13, I felt that Yui's take on the song just paled in comparison, with the instrumentals being, y'know, one guitar and nothing else, and the performance just didn't hold up compared to the other version. Which was a shame, because I really thought Yui's version had the better lyrics.

...And so now we've got a much more polished version of Yui's Ichiban no Takaramono, with a completely redone instrumental arrangement and a somewhat improved performance. The result? Eh, karuta's version is still ever-so-slightly better, but this is one hell of an improvement over Yui's first take on the song, and I think the instrumentals here might be the best out of the three versions. So while it's not the best version of the song, it's still pretty damn excellent. Now, if they'd taken the instrumentals and lyrics of this version, and had karuta (or even better, Lia) sing it... the result would probably be utterly amazing.
Old 2010-12-09, 06:05   Link #404
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Likey likey? XD

But yeah, I threw this up for those that don't have the opportunity to get it.

:3
Old 2010-12-09, 21:26   Link #405
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

I actually don't like this version all that much. Yui's original version of Ichiban no Takaramono is my favorite because I can see her taking a guitar, playing it, and singing it out with feeling like Iwasawa did with My Song. Karuta's version is great but I thought the vocals were a bit lacking in some parts.

This version's vocals seemed a bit more straining on the ears in the chorus and sometimes I can hear a very slight lisp here when LiSa pronounces her s's and ts's sometimes, most notably at the beginning in the line "shiawase ni tsukameru."
Old 2010-12-12, 17:30   Link #406
bubba1652

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikomike318 View Post
hey everyone- i found marinas myspace and she has posted some original songs on there. theyre all very good songs... sunds exactly like iwasawa
http://www.myspace.com/marinajapan
Does anyone know whether these are in any albums/singles or are they only on her myspace page?
Old 2010-12-13, 18:53   Link #407
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

If' we're talking marina, then she recently provided the vocals for a song made by DECO*27, a very well-known VOCALOID song composer. She's also singing some of the songs on his new album that's coming out.

Seen here:

I personally thought this song wasn't DECO*27's best work (compared to songs like Mozaik Role, Yowamushi Montblanc, Ai Kotoba, Shinkai Summit, and Nisoku Hokou) but it's still solid enough to stand on its own.
Old 2010-12-13, 19:24   Link #408
Dextro
He Without a Title

That was... very very good! I like it quite a bit. :O
Old 2010-12-14, 19:10   Link #409
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I must say for myself... That was indeed amazing
Old 2010-12-20, 15:14   Link #410
DarkEmerl123
Children of Fate

I love the OP, but I am not that keen on the Yui version. I also like My Song, it was great. But like the OP, I don't like the Yui version.
Old 2010-12-25, 13:50   Link #411
Blayne Barudorii

Anyone know where I can get the chords for "Little Braver"? I just got a guitar for christmas and wanna start with that.
- "I used to think spells equaled power, too. Back when I was alive... You know what equals power? Power equals power. Crazy huh? ... If you can lose it by blowing two will saves then you never had power to begin with." - Xykon's much needed Hannibal Lecture to Varsuvius.

If your interested in an Oots style avatar please feel free to PM me and we can work out the details then.
Old 2010-12-25, 14:31   Link #412
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayne Barudorii View Post
Anyone know where I can get the chords for "Little Braver"? I just got a guitar for christmas and wanna start with that.
http://lelangir.dotq.org/wp-content/...tle-braver.pdf
Old 2010-12-25, 20:27   Link #413
Blayne Barudorii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post

Likey likey? XD

But yeah, I threw this up for those that don't have the opportunity to get it.

:3

Thanks mate!

Which song is it that Yui sings during the concert?
- "I used to think spells equaled power, too. Back when I was alive... You know what equals power? Power equals power. Crazy huh? ... If you can lose it by blowing two will saves then you never had power to begin with." - Xykon's much needed Hannibal Lecture to Varsuvius.

If your interested in an Oots style avatar please feel free to PM me and we can work out the details then.
Old 2010-12-26, 17:46   Link #414
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

On the two new single, I have to say the title song for each of them is easily the best Last Song and Yui final Ichiban no Takaramono were my two favorite songs of the 6. For Yui I also really like Storm Song; it feels a like a really Yui version of Crow Song, but made to fit singing much better than her version of Crow Song. To just on the others:
3. Storm Song
4. God Bless You, similar to my song style of song I really like it more than my song actually .
5. Day Game, not bad but worse than a number of the other Lisa songs in my opinion.
6. Hot Meal [Another Thousand Enemies]; Yui/Lisa Thousand Enemies > Marina Hot Meal sorry I just didn't like it nearly as much as the original song .
MAL
Old 2010-12-31, 21:44   Link #415
Icarus10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
If' we're talking marina, then she recently provided the vocals for a song made by DECO*27, a very well-known VOCALOID song composer. She's also singing some of the songs on his new album that's coming out.

Seen here:

I personally thought this song wasn't DECO*27's best work (compared to songs like Mozaik Role, Yowamushi Montblanc, Ai Kotoba, Shinkai Summit, and Nisoku Hokou) but it's still solid enough to stand on its own.
Speaking of Mozaik Role, in his new album has a version of that song with marina on the vocals.

Personally thought, this version is better than the original.

Speaking of marina, she has any picture or make any videoclip I'm curious for how she looks, since LiSA appears in Little Braver clip.
Old 2011-01-02, 10:59   Link #416
nishiura
current mood: yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Yui/Lisa Thousand Enemies > Marina Hot Meal sorry I just didn't like it nearly as much as the original song .
): I feel the same... I like Iwasawa's character and voice more than Yui's and usually prefer her songs, but I happened to fall in love with Yui's Thousand Enemies, and when I heard Hot Meal I was dissapointed. The instrumental, lyrics and vocals sound alot better in Thousand Enemies... sorry Iwasawa ♥
Old 2011-01-06, 14:27   Link #417
elniro

Send a message via MSN to elniro
I was listening to Ichiban no takaramono (yui version) by LiSA and i normally dnt like this type of song but her voice just blew me away

Does anyone know if she has an album or anything?
Old 2011-01-06, 14:54   Link #418
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by elniro View Post
I was listening to Ichiban no takaramono (yui version) by LiSA and i normally dnt like this type of song but her voice just blew me away

Does anyone know if she has an album or anything?
Aside from the "Keep the Beats" Album which had LiSa singing a number of Girls Dead Monster Songs, I haven't heard of her having one.
MAL
Old 2011-01-06, 16:13   Link #419
elniro

Send a message via MSN to elniro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Aside from the "Keep the Beats" Album which had LiSa singing a number of Girls Dead Monster Songs, I haven't heard of her having one.
ah thanks
yea i figured she might not have after searching on google and not getting any information, but thought i'd ask just in case
Old 2011-01-31, 03:29   Link #420
jibba

They did a live concert, anyone else seen it?

My Song