AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-23, 14:17   Link #1781
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisjustme View Post
You know in 2019 the author will only have written like 200 more chapters at current pace. If chuyue doesn't come back by then I reserve the right to sue this forum for emotional distress.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. There's always a good chance the series could get axed before then!
Old 2016-01-23, 17:46   Link #1782
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. There's always a good chance the series could get axed before then!
i REALLY REALLY HATE U RIGHT NOW ....didnt need that thought in my head :'(
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 18:00   Link #1783
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
Tbh it hasn't been as bad with the asking. After the tag changes.
It did get better. Also, when do people think we'll get to Yun Che's backstory (like his second life story). I'm pretty interested in it...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 18:11   Link #1784
jmcu17

Quote:
If Chu Yue Chan isn't back by then, I'll drop this.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 18:20   Link #1785
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
If Chu Yue Chan isn't back by then, I'll drop this.
What, you don't want to read another 20 chapters of scolding released over a period of 2 months?
Old 2016-01-23, 19:27   Link #1786
ser4

Quote:
What, you don't want to read another 20 chapters of scolding released over a period of 2 months?
20? more like 8 or 9 chapters
Old 2016-01-23, 20:39   Link #1787
Kristoped

I dont really care that its slower release but why does the story move so slow now, its insane.
Maybe i just didnt notice it when it was faster releases....
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 21:07   Link #1788
Armando99

He is slow but at least his chapters are a lot more productive than the guy who writes MGA. That guy produces chapters real fast but they are not even worth posting, for the most part. There is a lot more story covered in this novel with only about 25% of MGA chapters.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 21:27   Link #1789
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
He is slow but at least his chapters are a lot more productive than the guy who writes MGA. That guy produces chapters real fast but they are not even worth posting, for the most part. There is a lot more story covered in this novel with only about 25% of MGA chapters.
We're all fans of ATG as a whole; it's just the writing of late that's been kinda annoying. As a whole, ATG is one of my favorite series and I give it an easy 10/10, while the writing over the last month or so has been like only a 6-7/10 for me.

Moreover, the already slow pacing of the story just feels even worse because of how slow the release pace has been. The scolding chapters have only spanned like 11 or 12 chapters so far. At the pace other authors write, or even the pace Mars used to write himself, that would be less than a week's worth of updates. Instead, it's been a month, so it also feels a lot worse than it really is. That said, there's also no end in sight, so...
Old 2016-01-24, 01:51   Link #1790
elroid

The scoldings would be fine if it has a faster update pace. But lately theres always around 2~4 days break after updating around 2 chaps
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-24, 03:32   Link #1791
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroid View Post
The scoldings would be fine if it has a faster update pace. But lately theres always around 2~4 days break after updating around 2 chaps
The author just become a father
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-24, 03:41   Link #1792
elroid

yeah, its just another story pace vs update speed issue that happens easily happen on webnovels.
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-24, 08:51   Link #1793
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
The author just become a father
Then hopefully he understands we don't want to see any mischievous things happening around Chuyue and their child. I want a happy reunion.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 13:41   Link #1794
EternityPala
Translator/Fansubber

580's out.
Spoiler:
EternityPala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 13:46   Link #1795
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternityPala View Post
580's out.
Spoiler:
As I was saying the whole time. So stupid. This series has gotten so dumb.
Old 2016-01-25, 16:00   Link #1796
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
580's out.
Spoiler:
What did it do?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 16:36   Link #1797
Hokoga

Quote:
580's out.
Spoiler:
Are you serious?
Spoiler:
I can't beveive I was actually looking forward to him going to the Demon Continant and now I feel like besides meeting his parents this was one of the most biggest waste of time in this story.

ps. Wouldn't it be better if he used his Asgard Flames in combination with his Dragon's Soul Domain?

Last edited by Hokoga; 2016-01-25 at 18:28. Reason: misspelled combination
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 16:53   Link #1798
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Are you serious?
Spoiler:
I can't beveive I was actually looking forward to him going to the Demon Continant and now I feel like besides meeting his parents this was one of the biggest waste of time in this story.

ps. Wouldn't it be better if he used his Asgard Flames in comination with his Dragon's Soul Domain?
Seriously. He hasn't powered up at all for having wasted so much time there. Oh well, at least it's not like the people that really matter and who care about him are having their lives ruined while he's wasting his time screaming himself hoarse. Oh wait...
Old 2016-01-25, 17:03   Link #1799
ser4

Chill guys he will get his powerup its just not gona be the damm pill its a fine balance between making YC too OP and making him under powered. The only reason YC didnt get the pill is cuz mars has a different powerup in mind for YC
Old 2016-01-25, 17:55   Link #1800
Stinkt

He didnt get the pill, cause it would be a normal power up.

If the author doesnt make a retarded power up out of his ass so YunChe has to suffer a few chs and other shit, he wont be satisfied.

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem