AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-24, 06:32   Link #1901
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Well, SUC has been around for a while. He has been appointed as Sunwoo Clan's leader for half a year already but kept refusing. He also believed naively that no one would bother doing anything against him or those close to him. Then bang, he finally saw what the SUC did when his bully came for revenge, even though he had been informed about that before. The Sunwoo Clan even sent Jinie as his bodyguard due to fear that he would be harmed (as well as control of him). Yet he just ignored all this and realized too late.

Also, he had the mobile phone with video that 9AD teaches him martial art for all this time but he never bother trained that much before Jigun and Sera came. Seriously, talking about someone who never took precaution against all odds when he had been involved in some crazy mess.

Also, he was the one who asked for it that way. He became 9AD's disciple by his own will, thus being hated by most people who hate his teacher. He threw his life to Murim world in order to change himself and not to be weak, but then he wanted easy way out. That was selfish of him.
Umm did you not read his explaination for that? He couldn't do the harder to stuff in that video even when he tried because he lacked a KI centre, really the whole KI centre breaking and the fact his teacher didn't want him to be murim may not have been the best idea but it was certainly logical since magical KI fixing plants don't grow on trees (unless by deus ex machina) and KI fixing was thought to be impossible. Really the only reason he could do anything is that he was "lucky" enough to find a way to fix his KI otherwise he wouldn't have been able to anything regardless. The ball simply wasn't in his court, unless he planned to put his mom under Sunwoo protection while he sent Sunwoo clan to fight his battle for him which even Shion isn't selfish enough to do.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 09:14   Link #1902
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Umm did you not read his explaination for that? He couldn't do the harder to stuff in that video even when he tried because he lacked a KI centre, really the whole KI centre breaking and the fact his teacher didn't want him to be murim may not have been the best idea but it was certainly logical since magical KI fixing plants don't grow on trees (unless by deus ex machina) and KI fixing was thought to be impossible. Really the only reason he could do anything is that he was "lucky" enough to find a way to fix his KI otherwise he wouldn't have been able to anything regardless. The ball simply wasn't in his court, unless he planned to put his mom under Sunwoo protection while he sent Sunwoo clan to fight his battle for him which even Shion isn't selfish enough to do.
You got a point there. Although I think he lacks the ball to do anything too daring in the first place.

So now Shion is just someone who lost the strength he gained, target of hated by people who hate 9AD and too mindful to use Sunwoo Clan to protect himself and his family from danger that he actually caused (he's the main reason why 9AD went to that tower to fight numerous martial artists and the chick seemingly died, thus 9AD went berserk and SUC formed after that).

So now when all those crap started returning to him, he blamed it all on the SUC (and himself). Talking about regret. It sucks to be him.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 09:45   Link #1903
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
You got a point there. Although I think he lacks the ball to do anything too daring in the first place.

So now Shion is just someone who lost the strength he gained, target of hated by people who hate 9AD and too mindful to use Sunwoo Clan to protect himself and his family from danger that he actually caused (he's the main reason why 9AD went to that tower to fight numerous martial artists and the chick seemingly died, thus 9AD went berserk and SUC formed after that).

So now when all those crap started returning to him, he blamed it all on the SUC (and himself). Talking about regret. It sucks to be him.
You can't really blame Shion for the SUC, it's extremely dodgy reasoning and relies heavily on the butterfly effect. 9AD didn't have to save him just like that girl didn't have to come along and that it was 9AD's choice to go crazy and go against murim he could have easily chose not to do that. These are choices other people made that he had no part in. And again 9AD didn't actually form the SUC they were just using his name as a scape goat. Far too many factors to blame the current SUC predicament on him. He played a part but he should be taking the blame.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 19:48   Link #1904
DarkLordOfkichiku

Chapter's out!:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/15951
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 20:30   Link #1905
Xacual

Well I'll wait for translations but it seems like we now have our villain behind the scenes.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 20:59   Link #1906
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Well I'll wait for translations but it seems like we now have our villain behind the scenes.
Yeah, that would seem to be that Sa-Hyung that was mentioned in the last chapter...

Hoping we'll get a translation ASAP, to shed some light on his intentions (if anything about those are hinted at this chapter...)

Edit: ChaoticKen has posted a summary of the chapter:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post2836390

Be sure to thank him for it!

Last edited by DarkLordOfkichiku; 2012-03-29 at 21:55.
Old 2012-03-29, 23:11   Link #1907
Xion Valkyrie

Shioon's mental training is pretty hilarious.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 23:38   Link #1908
bludvein

Well he either started with a later video, or he is going to have to round up a list of terms to go ask about before his next training session.

Also, somehow Shioon's determination wasn't quite as creepy this chapter.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 07:17   Link #1909
Lummie

Nice chapter. So it seems his fight with Hyuk will serve as training to beat smirk face later down the road. I can totally see him now using Kangsung as partner for his training when the time comes to face 9AD. (He faced him in a fight after all)

Speaking of smirk face, it looks like he has some kind of inferiority complex with the way how he acts and him looking disappointed when he can't get any reaction out of Hyuk after his taunting. Also the way as if he's reminiscing about something right after meeting Hyuk is likely a give-away. SUC mustache is probably using that and the trust from both sides for his own gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Another retainer... who won't be able to do anything but comply if ordered to serve him while wearing maid clothes?
Well, that's probably just the beginning

Quote:
I don't think it's going to be that easy, though. Sera was against a bunch of wimps who folded as soon as someone a bit famous got involved. If that was enough, Hyuk So Chun could do it in his sleep.

Also, I think he has to fight Shioon again at some point. Maybe it'll be the great classic: fight over a misunderstanding, team up, drunken hook-up.
It's likely going to take that path with Shioon's misunderstanding and all. But now that Smirk face is set in stone as the new clan head (or is that a tl mistake and did it mean SUC group head?), it'll definitely help Hyuk if Shioon get's rid of him with Sunwoo's assistance (Specifically since Hyuk himself won't be able to go against him as chundomoon insider). With two reasonable clan heads who can provide help to the alliance, the story can shift to part 3 with the Black forest defense confrontation.

Last edited by Lummie; 2012-03-30 at 11:26.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 07:29   Link #1910
bludvein

I doubt his fight with Kangsung could be used as a reference. Given the difference in their skill he probably knocked him out in one hit. Besides, if he has to fight 9AD for whatever reason, why not use the actual person for reference? Although he has never been on the receiving end, he has watched his master fight on the rooftop, which I would guess is good enough.

That butler dude is one slimy bastard. I hate him already. It looks like hes playing both sides either because of a plan of his own or to avoid any backlash from whoever wins the little power play they got going on.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 08:05   Link #1911
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
That butler dude is one slimy bastard. I hate him already. It looks like hes playing both sides either because of a plan of his own or to avoid any backlash from whoever wins the little power play they got going on.
I don 't know, the situation is as of yet unclear. But I do wonder which of them (if any of them) that he's really loyal towards. By the sound of it, Trollface may be the Head (of the Chundomoon?). If so, then he's higher in rank than Hyuk and so the "butler dude" would be obliged to obey him, more or less. So then, best case scenario: He's loyal out of duty towards Trollface, but his true loyality would lie towards Hyuk So Chun. Of coruse, that's the best case scenario, as I said...
Old 2012-03-30, 08:25   Link #1912
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I doubt his fight with Kangsung could be used as a reference. Given the difference in their skill he probably knocked him out in one hit. Besides, if he has to fight 9AD for whatever reason, why not use the actual person for reference? Although he has never been on the receiving end, he has watched his master fight on the rooftop, which I would guess is good enough.
It depends on whether observation of fights applies on the technique. In a face-to-face upclose fight, the experience might be more realistic for Shioon then watching from a different pov. Then again this is fiction, so it might be possible to use 9AD. It would still be cool if he used Kangsung tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I don 't know, the situation is as of yet unclear. But I do wonder which of them (if any of them) that he's really loyal towards.
If anyone, he's loyal to the Black Forest Defense group's head who's message he delivered to the SUC. To him, the fight over the seat of the head might be just quarrelling between two brats and he's putting up with it. Like it's explained by Kangsung, people follow those with power so BFDG's head or 9AD suit that position more for corrupted people like mustache.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 11:39   Link #1913
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
If anyone, he's loyal to the Black Forest Defense group's head who's message he delivered to the SUC. To him, the fight over the seat of the head might be just quarrelling between two brats and he's putting up with it. Like it's explained by Kangsung, people follow those with power so BFDG's head or 9AD suit that position more for corrupted people like mustache.
Unless, of course, this Jeong-Cheon is THE Head of SUC. I guess we'll know which it is in the next chapter...
Old 2012-03-30, 13:22   Link #1914
Shadow5YA

Poor Shioon can't even win against him in his own imagination.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 15:42   Link #1915
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Hey, it just goes to show that his memory isn't trying to paint things in a better light
Old 2012-03-30, 16:31   Link #1916
Xacual

After reading the translation I get the feeling the other guy might really be Hyuk's brother, that was passed over for the leadership of the clan. Then you know story goes as expected. He's behind the SUC in the hopes of getting with 9AD who he believes will reward him. He definitely feels like has a lot of issues with his brother.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 16:48   Link #1917
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^ I agree. It does seem to have that vibe flowing, clan leadership got passed over elder brother to the younger genius...does seem like something he might resent
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 17:19   Link #1918
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Haha, that was pretty good. Somehow though I don't think when they meet next it's not going to be all roses like Hyuk might think it will be. It be pretty sweet if he gets that ominous vibe from Shioon that 9AD gave off when they first met after Shioon goes through that training...

Just seen this and let's hope he does the one with her in the maid outfit next...
http://ar-ua.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d4oi6zz
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 10:35   Link #1919
DarkLordOfkichiku

The artist has posted the cover of the upcoming chapter on his blog:

http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100155001254

Nothing too exciting this time around though
Old 2012-04-02, 17:24   Link #1920
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Does anyone here thinks that Shion's ki-center isn't actually broken? I mean, how other way would they be able to repair it?
I say this because I don't think the author will leave Shion without being able to use is own ki in battle without the need to take a candy each time he fights.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves