AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-04, 01:16   Link #1
Momo99

Naruto dropped by Animeone?

It was stated by an admin in the mirc channel and at their forum that the naruto crew in animeone will be dropping the series and subbing sailor moon live action instead. Not 100 percent sure or was it a joke or not but i was in the channel when i heard the ops in the channel talking about it.
Old 2003-11-04, 01:21   Link #2
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Will this affect the quality in the episodes? I really don't know their job.
Old 2003-11-04, 01:30   Link #3
BakaSan
Totemo Baka

Send a message via AIM to BakaSan
In other news... I will begin charging royalties for use of my subtitles, and also a pay-per-view model to view them. I'm in the process of setting up my paypal account and a price list.

How about 0.25US a word sound fair? Or a flat $1/per viewing fee? I'm split and could go either way. I'll let you all know!

gg AnimeOne!
Old 2003-11-04, 01:34   Link #4
FinFangFoom
The Man, The Legend......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaSan
How about 0.25US a word sound fair?
If it will inspire you to sub the opening and ending songs then it just might be worth it.
Old 2003-11-04, 01:37   Link #5
MidNteJ

noooo bakasan.. we love u... dont do this to us! we love u very much we worship u n ur skills! it will makes all poopy
Old 2003-11-04, 02:08   Link #6
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
I dought this very seriously,AonE has done so many pranks regarding there sub versionof Naruto its not even funny anymore.If there is "any" truth what so ever about this,it would be a sad thing to see,ive alwyas enjoyed there version,and there usually pretty quick about there releases(unless thaey have some big emeergency)
Old 2003-11-04, 02:13   Link #7
BakaSan
Totemo Baka

Send a message via AIM to BakaSan
It's obviously a joke, as was my price list. I really charge WAY more! hehe, I've actually been seriously considering accepting bribes to NOT sub a episode. I've got a few offers on the table from starduck but I'm holding out for them to cobble together more money.
Old 2003-11-04, 02:19   Link #8
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinFangFoom
If it will inspire you to sub the opening and ending songs then it just might be worth it.
Hey, where is the Kevin-sig? or has the man caught a cold for taking excessive bath?
Old 2003-11-04, 04:20   Link #9
FinFangFoom
The Man, The Legend......

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Hey, where is the Kevin-sig? or has the man caught a cold for taking excessive bath?
As soon as I can access my freehost account to get the url for my sig, kevin will be back with new cold weather hard nipple action.
Old 2003-11-04, 04:33   Link #10
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

This is a baseless rumor so I'm going to close the thread, just like I did when ANBU was claiming that the show had been licensed. The idiots at their irc channel think they're great practical jokers, but they're really just jerks. Don't believe anything they say unless it gets posted on their website.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread