AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-15, 17:17   Link #61
Scarlett_Rain55

I think Orihime will talk to the lolis about unrequited love. Since all 3 of them have something like that. And then they'll see her compassion and take a blast for her! And finally die and go away so Orihime can protect her man.
Old 2009-01-15, 18:29   Link #62
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
I'm not trying to be condescending, and you shouldn't jump to conclusions. I just typed in random capital letters for the heck of it. Mostly because the way you replied reminded me of an ambush.

Anyway you understand Bleach better than me, but you're wrong when it comes to Orihime, that's all.
I was just trash-talking you one last time *sigh*

I know I know...don't rub it in. I take solace in the fact I was right about everything else

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-01-15 at 18:48.
Old 2009-01-15, 19:48   Link #63
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
I'm not trying to be condescending, and you shouldn't jump to conclusions. I just typed in random capital letters for the heck of it. Mostly because the way you replied reminded me of an ambush.

Anyway you understand Bleach better than me, but you're wrong when it comes to Orihime, that's all.
As me and you said several times, bro. This fight is between Ichigo + Inoue v.s. Ulq. Everyone kept saying she's just gonna stand there, but we were right after all eh? XP
Old 2009-01-15, 20:01   Link #64
hakisak
Banned

Um...She threw up a shield during Zaraki vs Noi. Then she just stood there....

I do agree I think it's between the three, to. Ichigo and Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra and Orihime. (She didn't have eye-smex with Ichigo. She has it with Ulq all the time!) The shipper in me is tingling with excitement.

The fight loving me is also pumped up and on pins and needles at the same time. I sure hope this fight is Ichi vs Bya level. Please do not let KT ruin Ulq's release...after those Fraccion and Zomari...I am kind of scared.

Random...I liked the music in 202 during Noi's release better.... *Happen to be watching the episode* O-T-A-K-U
Old 2009-01-15, 20:03   Link #65
Langus
Optimus Prime

I still think the battle is between Ulq. and Orihime. He wants to break her spirit and she's not letting him. He thought she was weak and she's proving she's strong enough to stand up to him. It's probably going to piss him off to no end (but I'm willing to bet money he won't lash out at her physically). He'll tolerate her insubordination... Lord only knows why.
Old 2009-01-15, 20:12   Link #66
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I still think the battle is between Ulq. and Orihime. He wants to break her spirit and she's not letting him. He thought she was weak and she's proving she's strong enough to stand up to him. It's probably going to piss him off to no end (but I'm willing to bet money he won't lash out at her physically). He'll tolerate her insubordination... Lord only knows why.
I dunno, Ulq. is the fiercely loyal type. I don't think he's going to take betrayal lightly.

I could feel it in my bones, something big is going to happen soon.
Old 2009-01-15, 20:12   Link #67
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Yeah Yeah! That's what I am talking about!

On the serious side...I believe this arc is Orihime's journey of self-discovery . I think she is going to mature. She sounded so strong and so sure of herself. Unlike pre-HM days. She's participating in her own rescue instead of waiting to be saved. She's come a long way.

I also think it's her destiny to have met Ulquiorra... I think she's weak but he doesn't. I think that what draws him to her. She's deceptively strong....

She's made such progress since she met Ulquiorra. *squee* I need to see this chapter. I am going to pull an all-nighter...
Old 2009-01-15, 20:20   Link #68
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I dunno, Ulq. is the fiercely loyal type. I don't think he's going to take betrayal lightly.

I could feel it in my bones, something big is going to happen soon.
But wouldn't betrayal suggest they share some kind of relationship beyond that of a captor/captive?

I'm still confused as to why he thinks she's on their side even though she's never shown any indication of agreeing with their goals or assisting them in any way (unless forced).
Old 2009-01-15, 20:27   Link #69
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Um...She threw up a shield during Zaraki vs Noi. Then she just stood there....
that's what the mage does in every rpg, stand behind and support your crew because you have to concentrate on what you are good at.. that's how she fights Ulqiorra, her enemy, and there's no rule saying you have to wield your sword to do so. The reason people get excited about it is because she directly interfered by putting up a shield, it's different from what she did when Noi/Grim were fighting.

About the staring contest.. that has nothing to do with romance/love/shipping. Ichigo concentrates on Ulqiorra, so does Orihime, it's simple logic when you fight your opponent and the same reason why Ulqiorra stares back, that's his weapon too when it comes to Orihime because his hands are bound to handle Ichigo.

Last edited by WONDERMIKE; 2009-01-15 at 20:39.
Old 2009-01-15, 20:40   Link #70
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
But wouldn't betrayal suggest they share some kind of relationship beyond that of a captor/captive?

I'm still confused as to why he thinks she's on their side even though she's never shown any indication of agreeing with their goals or assisting them in any way (unless forced).
Even if she was coerced into their side. She is still technically on their side. Theres been numerous times where she has sworn allegiance to Aizen, even if it is a facade.
Old 2009-01-15, 20:51   Link #71
Calca
Expressionless

I on the other hand think Ulquiorra will protect Orihime from Loli and Menoli. Of course he won't know why he did it.
Old 2009-01-15, 21:00   Link #72
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
I on the other hand think Ulquiorra will protect Orihime from Loli and Menoli. Of course he won't know why he did it.
It's only speculation, but what if Aizen wants Orihime to go berserk? Ulqiorra constantly provokes her and got her so far that she actively interferes. In that case the two Lolis would come in handy to put her under more pressure.
Old 2009-01-15, 21:06   Link #73
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Highly doubt it.
Old 2009-01-15, 21:44   Link #74
kagato3

Quote:
Unlikely as he was talking about killing her himself just before Ichigo got there. There is no Ulqhime it's pretty clear he's been playing mind game with her since the start trying to break her.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-01-15, 21:47   Link #75
Langus
Optimus Prime

He was just trying to rattle her. He's been doing that since he met her because he gets off on the power relationship. You can't deny that she intrigues him in a way no one else does. He's not going to let go of that without a fight.
Old 2009-01-15, 21:58   Link #76
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
He was just trying to rattle her. He's been doing that since he met her because he gets off on the power relationship. You can't deny that she intrigues him in a way no one else does. He's not going to let go of that without a fight.
Considering Ulq. personality a kitten would intrigue him.
Old 2009-01-15, 22:18   Link #77
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Considering Ulq. personality a kitten would intrigue him.
LOL, the artist in me wants to go draw that right now
Old 2009-01-15, 22:19   Link #78
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
I'm confused to what aizen wants to do with Orihime?
Kill her or bring her to his side?
It's going to be interesting to see what happens.
Old 2009-01-15, 22:20   Link #79
Langus
Optimus Prime

Doooo iiiiiitttttt....
Old 2009-01-15, 22:36   Link #80
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post

About the staring contest.. that has nothing to do with romance/love/shipping. Ichigo concentrates on Ulqiorra, so does Orihime, it's simple logic when you fight your opponent and the same reason why Ulqiorra stares back, that's his weapon too when it comes to Orihime because his hands are bound to handle Ichigo.

Do you mind not trying to destroy my dreams!

I dunno...they have a lot of eye-smex. Reminds me of the IchiRuki ones...
They get large spreads too. She's never had one with any other male character.
She is also the only person whom he's ever shown regret for harming her. When Yami asks is it okay to kill her. He hesitates, looks at her, then lowers his head for an instant, before he agrees. He hasn't batted an eye when anyone else was getting hurt. He may have shown distaste but he never hesitates or show regret. She is the only one

KT is a romantic. Hints at romance between more than half the cast.

If Ishida doesn't take out the loli's...I bet Ulquiorra does it.

This isn't rpg. Ichigo is so proud he wouldn't want her help. Secondly she wasn't support last time she was a "backdrop" Besides I was just pulling HT's Rabid Orihime fan-Ichihime shipper leg.

I said she made progress.
(Not shipping here)
Ulquiorra has been affirming that "she is one of us". This is the second time she helped the enemy of Aizen-sama. He may see it as a betrayal. He seared her with such a look before when he showed to interrupt the IchiXGrim confrontation.
So I am assuming he will decide she is against them after all. I just wonder how he will react. I wonder if GJ will appear...

@ The Saiyan...Aizen already said what Orihime's purpose was. Bait...

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-01-16 at 02:46.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion