AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-06, 06:29   Link #11501
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
"Embarassing words are forbidden"

???
There wasn't any embarassing word in the draft Anyway, why were you asking the heat question?
Old 2011-12-06, 06:31   Link #11502
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If Rong is in close contact with 3 monopole engines at once I think that I might write a part that he could overload them and kill himself in the process. The engines aren't supposed to produce high temperatures but they do produce a tremendous amount of energy. The other 2 are for post upgrade, Astra Exodus only has 1.

Hazukashi = embarassing

Seirifu = words, lines, one-liners

Kinshii = deriving it from the word "kin" which I believe is forbidden.

Not really a translator but took a shot at it.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 06:32   Link #11503
Eratas123

Quote:
If Rong is in close contact with 3 monopole engines at once I think that I might write a part that he could overload them and kill himself in the process.
You're killing him off? Anyway, I'm not good with temperature science so I'm no help.
Old 2011-12-06, 06:35   Link #11504
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well I don't plan to actually. But if the masses demand his blood, then his blood they shall have

Though I could just troll them and make him survive it anyway.
Old 2011-12-06, 06:36   Link #11505
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Riz: Hazukashii seirifu kinshiiiii!!
*Stabs Kha with an oar*

NO U
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 06:38   Link #11506
Eratas123

Quote:
Well I don't plan to actually. But if the masses demand his blood, then his blood they shall have

Though I could just troll them and make him survive it anyway.
So much for that lecture of "You're not treating the characters as individual beings" you gave me before Looks like you're not too different in that regard after all.
Old 2011-12-06, 06:41   Link #11507
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Read "could just" as "definitely will". I like Rong too much to kill him off.
Old 2011-12-06, 06:43   Link #11508
Eratas123

Quote:
Read "could just" as "definitely will". I like Rong too much to kill him off.
I also said I "might" kill of Irish, didn't stop you from lecturing me even though I said multiple times that it's dependent on the story progression.
Old 2011-12-06, 06:45   Link #11509
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Difference of the matter era-era "I won't kill Rong off, ever."

EDIT: In other words, I was joking
Old 2011-12-06, 06:50   Link #11510
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - You still need to lessen his stu abilities if you want to get more positive views. OC fics are already discriminated against in the archive, males even more so due to the high amount of sues the archive had. Did you remove some of the sue traits?
Old 2011-12-06, 06:54   Link #11511
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Dunno yet. My writing has frozen for some reason. I'm stuck between writing Rong out as he's supposed to be and writing Rong with fixes.
Old 2011-12-06, 06:58   Link #11512
Eratas123

Quote:
Dunno yet. My writing has frozen for some reason. I'm stuck between writing Rong out as he's supposed to be and writing Rong with fixes.
We're not asking you to ax his character, we're asking you to tone down his knowledge and some of his overpowered skills. If you choose to keep them, just prepare for the consequences of what'll happen.

@ Box - Still a downer ending? I hope not
Old 2011-12-06, 07:01   Link #11513
HasuMasu
*Artist

I don't know, maybe I'm under the influence of exams, or the manga I've recently gotten into.
Old 2011-12-06, 07:04   Link #11514
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I don't know, maybe I'm under the influence of exams, or the manga I've recently gotten into.
Please~ I'll do a daydream of a girl you like in "Daydreams" if you do it You won't be disappointed
Old 2011-12-06, 07:06   Link #11515
HasuMasu
*Artist

I wonder why you're so against downer endings.

Though I think what I have in mind is more appropriately called a bitter-sweet ending, yeah, I think I probably should've used that from the beginning.
Old 2011-12-06, 07:09   Link #11516
Eratas123

Quote:
I wonder why you're so against downer endings.

Though I think what I have in mind is more appropriately called a bitter-sweet ending, yeah, I think I probably should've used that from the beginning.
What? Ichika confesses and she says no? If that's the case, that's more of a case of blueballs rather than bittersweet ending.
Old 2011-12-06, 07:16   Link #11517
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
What? Ichika confesses and she says no? If that's the case, that's more of a case of blueballs rather than bittersweet ending.
Nope, Ichika acts like a tsundere for most of the story, then starts to open up, but ofcourse Tatenashi goes missing, and upon solving the case...

...she gets killed off...by herself.
Old 2011-12-06, 07:25   Link #11518
Eratas123

Quote:
Nope, Ichika acts like a tsundere for most of the story, then starts to open up, but ofcourse Tatenashi goes missing, and upon solving the case...

...she gets killed off...by herself.
........Nothings changed. I guess i won't be looking forward to this as much as I thought I would. Good luck though.

Side note - I'm not against downer endings since I write about POV characters who get killed off for real. I just don't like endings that are both Shoot the Shaggy Dogs and The Hero Dies since that means I just watched for nothing.

Compare:

Saw - Saw has endings where the heroes die, I still watch them since they do end up achieving what they tried to do or as much as they could. Saw 6 was a good example of this.

Final Destination - I know they're going to die accomplishing nothing so why bother watching? Everyone's dead with no sense of accomplishment at all.
Old 2011-12-06, 07:25   Link #11519
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Thanks, those cores supposedly sealed/ destroyed, but actually 'refurbished' by using various method, often dangerous/ harmful to the pilot even though the reactivation process was successful. The only one that actually achieved reactivation without such drawback is Iori Senbei, even then the result are much weaker than the original and it's evolving capability is severely limited. However, it also has advantage being usable by anyone regardless of aptitude level or gender.

This kicked the plot of To-Love-Ru Stratos
And maybe some sort of support for me fic. I don't recall saying explicitly what is the Iwaki core is derived from aside from the blunt "Outdated IS Tech".

Quote:
@ Jak - Not sure about Stratos, but I think Rain will think it's good. Still, a badass old man is new and refreshing which is good enough for me.
Badass grandpas are always good since they're usually in for moral support and ocassionally combat support (And they tend to kick ass when they do).

Thumbs up.
Old 2011-12-06, 07:27   Link #11520
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
........Nothings changed. I guess i won't be looking forward to this as much as I thought I would. Good luck though.

Side note - I'm not against downer endings since I write about POV characters who get killed off for real. I just don't like endings that are both Shoot the Shaggy Dogs and The Hero Dies since that means I just watched for nothing.

Compare:

Saw - Saw has endings where the heroes die, I still watch them since they do end up achieving what they tried to do or as much as they could. Saw 6 was a good example of this.

Final Destination - I know they're going to die accomplishing nothing so why bother watching? Everyone's dead with no sense of accomplishment at all.
Hmm, I'm not sure about the died for nothing part, her death has some meaning to it, ne?

"Ichika-kun, I'm sorry you only had half of me."

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest