AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-05, 17:02   Link #12761
Arturro

IMHO author is preparing such pairings: Tsukune X Moka, Kurumu X Gin, Yukari X Fonfon, Kokoa X karate capitan. Sun will stay in human world. Just a feeling, nothing definite

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 18:07   Link #12762
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
IMHO author is preparing such pairings: Tsukune X Moka, Kurumu X Gin, Yukari X Fonfon, Kokoa X karate capitan. Sun will stay in human world. Just a feeling, nothing definite
Not happening, Gin x Sun is practically canon.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 18:39   Link #12763
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
At least this isn't Kampfer or School rumble where the protagonist isn't even aware of his harem.
Or even better: To Aru Majutsu no Index. Not only does the main character have incredibly powerful women in his harem (and he himself is someone to be reckoned with half the time, especially considering what his power is and usually what his foes have...), but he doesn't have a single romantic bone in his body... oblivious to the extreme

besides, SR is only triangle, not harem

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 22:00   Link #12764
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I like R+V's situation as a Harem because it's actually pointing out the difficulties of being in such a situation.
Yeah, it is definitely a nice change. Ichigo 100% touched on it a little, but only barely. Here it will become a prominent thing.

Quote:
Not happening, Gin x Sun is practically canon.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Or even better: To Aru Majutsu no Index. Not only does the main character have incredibly powerful women in his harem (and he himself is someone to be reckoned with half the time, especially considering what his power is and usually what his foes have...), but he doesn't have a single romantic bone in his body... oblivious to the extreme

besides, SR is only triangle, not harem
That wasn't a romance series though. You can't compare the two.
Old 2010-01-05, 23:07   Link #12765
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

At least we know Wong isn't gay, I've never seen such a horny boy. "Take it off Take it off Take it off Take it off" That seriously was golden.
Old 2010-01-06, 02:27   Link #12766
Ged
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ah boy, I really want to reply to all of these long posts...but I'm still exhausted from traveling back to Ft. Gordon (Don't worry, all fics are with me this time). Could humans become vampires? Yeah they can but it's a lot harder to do so now than back then. I don't think that vampires actively hunt humans anymore so there's a lot less of them around.

Which reminds me... Moka, go beat the crap outta Edward ... Gin, you take that werewolf guy... In fact, Newspaper club, go take out the Twilight cast for me.... ><
I SO AGREE!! xD I also watched the 1-st and 2-nd movie and was like, Com'on!!! Glowing skin, freaking indians, oneas again emo-vampires... that's enough for me...

(I'm sorry if there are any Twilight fans and if that's the case, please think this as a private message to everyone else [I'm perfecting the art of racism xDD])
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 02:39   Link #12767
Nvis
Where are the good animes

A mind swap between Tsukune and Moka would be epic.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 03:28   Link #12768
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I'm sorry if there are any Twilight fans
There's no such thing, kinda like unicorns and leprechauns
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 08:30   Link #12769
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Dunno if the author will keep the "Harem ending" but if not , i'm interested how he'll resolve this case XD cuz i feel some killing intents for the lover one
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 08:33   Link #12770
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

There will not be a harem ending. The seeds are already being sowed. It will be Moka x Tsukune and everyone else will be alone. The tick is that everyone else would have accepted it and resolved to move on.
Spoiler for Kimikiss Pure Rouge:
Spoiler for Shuffle:
Old 2010-01-06, 09:24   Link #12771
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You forgetting the fact that Tsukune doesn't want to be separated from everyone. This is a major issue for him. It's not a simple matter of picking a girlfriend, it's a matter of losing everyone that is extremely important to him.
Old 2010-01-06, 09:29   Link #12772
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
There will not be a harem ending. The seeds are already being sowed. It will be Moka x Tsukune and everyone else will be alone. The tick is that everyone else would have accepted it and resolved to move on.
Spoiler for Kimikiss Pure Rouge:
Spoiler for Shuffle:
Well I hope you are right DragoZERO but if it's going to be a Tsukune X Moka ending, which Moka is it going to be ... Inner Moka, Outer Moka or ... both ?

I think that Outer Moka has the least chances of getting Tsukune on her own ( without Inner Moka ) so the realistic choice for her is accept sharing Tsukune with the other Moka ( Inner Moka ) in her body.

Of course Inner Moka and Outer Moka could get separated and each would get a body, but I kinda find this option a bit ridiculous. I mean so far I saw no signs of something that like that could occur ... if anything the reverse is happening, and another fact is that with the seal gone ( like what occurred in chapter 26), it's actually Outer Moka who could disappear.

I'm not saying that Outer Moka has no chance of getting Tsukune, it's just that to me, she has a low chance of her going out with Tsukune to occur. In a kind of confirmation of the statement Moka's Outer personality recently have shown very little development in her feelings for Tsukune, while Inner Moka has undergone major development's in her fellings for our main character.

So I have opinion that it's going to be Inner Moka rather then Outer Moka, who is going to get Tsukune.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 09:44   Link #12773
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Of course , Inner Moka is the true Moka .
Well , it'll be good if the others girl will move on but still see Tsukune as a friend and meet them from times to time . Yes , it'll painful in their heart but this is the life
And it'll be stupid if they don't give up ... The pairing was already settled in the first chapter .
Old 2010-01-06, 10:11   Link #12774
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Of course , Inner Moka is the true Moka .
Well , it'll be good if the others girl will move on but still see Tsukune as a friend and meet them from times to time . Yes , it'll painful in their heart but this is the life
And it'll be stupid if they don't give up ... The pairing was already settled in the first chapter .
Actually, Tsukune wouldn't meet the other girls if he didn't meet Moka first. So if that's what you meant as setting a pairing Sho then I agree with you.

Quote:
You forgetting the fact that Tsukune doesn't want to be separated from everyone. This is a major issue for him. It's not a simple matter of picking a girlfriend, it's a matter of losing everyone that is extremely important to him.
I don't think it's going to go as bad, but I could be wrong. To me what connects the girls in Tsukune's harem with each other, has become something more then being rivals for love, they where rivals at first, but later I think the girls became friends. You can see it during chapter 26 of Season I when Kiria tried to get Kurumu to betray Moka, or the latest chapter when they helped Inner Moka with the cooking ( and even risked there lives ).

Of course, there feelings for Tsukune is what keeps Tsukune and the girls together the most, but I have a feeling that it's not the only "bond" that is keeping them together. So I don't think that we should assume that when Tsukune get's together with someone, everyone will get separated, maybe it will be at that time that we will see the true extent of everyone's bonds with each other.
Old 2010-01-06, 11:31   Link #12775
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Yeah, their friendship is strong, but I could see it getting ugly at some point (not to be pessimistic, but...). I'd hope that their friendship gets through this painful trial.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 11:53   Link #12776
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Well, it doesn't mean they couldn't still be friends and all. Besides, it's only natural for people to grow apart after high school as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well I hope you are right DragoZERO but if it's going to be a Tsukune X Moka ending, which Moka is it going to be ... Inner Moka, Outer Moka or ... both ?

I think that Outer Moka has the least chances of getting Tsukune on her own ( without Inner Moka ) so the realistic choice for her is accept sharing Tsukune with the other Moka ( Inner Moka ) in her body.

Of course Inner Moka and Outer Moka could get separated and each would get a body, but I kinda find this option a bit ridiculous. I mean so far I saw no signs of something that like that could occur ... if anything the reverse is happening, and another fact is that with the seal gone ( like what occurred in chapter 26), it's actually Outer Moka who could disappear.

I'm not saying that Outer Moka has no chance of getting Tsukune, it's just that to me, she has a low chance of her going out with Tsukune to occur. In a kind of confirmation of the statement Moka's Outer personality recently have shown very little development in her feelings for Tsukune, while Inner Moka has undergone major development's in her fellings for our main character.

So I have opinion that it's going to be Inner Moka rather then Outer Moka, who is going to get Tsukune.
Nah. It'll be both of them. Outer Moka is who he met first; it's who he fell in love with first. She may be an alter ego of Inner Moka, but she is a different personality, a different character.

That's why I said he better have some the endurance to please two girls, even if they share the same body.
Old 2010-01-06, 11:58   Link #12777
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The outer/inner Moka theme is pretty much like real life, you meet someone without knowing everything about them...although in this case, Tsukune first met Moka's hidden side and then her predominant one, but it's still the same. I'm guessing that in the end, inner Moka will keep the body but assimilate outer's traits, thus becoming complete as she was before the sealing.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 12:07   Link #12778
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Well, it doesn't mean they couldn't still be friends and all. Besides, it's only natural for people to grow apart after high school as well.

Nah. It'll be both of them. Outer Moka is who he met first; it's who he fell in love with first. She may be an alter ego of Inner Moka, but she is a different personality, a different character.

That's why I said he better have some the endurance to please two girls, even if they share the same body.
You're coating the issue at hand. It's already been shown that Tsukune wants to be with everyone, and that choosing one would mean forever leaving the others. That's a hard fact. All of the girls are so emotionally attached to Tsukune, do you honestly think a "lets be just friends" approach will work?

Tsukune knows that the ONLY way to keep all of them in his life is to have a real harem. He can't have it his way by picking only one. This has already been addressed to him already and it has strucken a chord.

Ikeda has been constantly showing how important Tsukune is to all of the girls. If the girls were to simply be abandoned, there would be little to no point in having chapters / arc dedicated to how much Tsukune means to the girls.
Old 2010-01-06, 12:56   Link #12779
Chris38

Quote:
You're coating the issue at hand. It's already been shown that Tsukune wants to be with everyone, and that choosing one would mean forever leaving the others. That's a hard fact. All of the girls are so emotionally attached to Tsukune, do you honestly think a "lets be just friends" approach will work?

Tsukune knows that the ONLY way to keep all of them in his life is to have a real harem. He can't have it his way by picking only one. This has already been addressed to him already and it has strucken a chord.

Ikeda has been constantly showing how important Tsukune is to all of the girls. If the girls were to simply be abandoned, there would be little to no point in having chapters / arc dedicated to how much Tsukune means to the girls.
Then we have a problem since I think in the same chapter, it was stated by Inner Moka that she will never allow polygamy ( a harem ), and even Tsukune wasn't fond of keeping the rest of the girls in this way. At least that's how I interpreted that chapter ( chapter 23, Season II ).

I know that the girls from Tsukune's harem has become important "friends" to him, but if the author was aiming to go for a harem ending why hasn't he shown that Tsukune has started to develop some romantic feelings for the other girls.

And I also know that to the girls, Tsukune means a lot, it's just that so far I don't think that there was a mention about how Tsukune feels about the other girls besides Moka, well apart from this:

1.) When Tsukune has shown some sort of "romantic" fellings to another girl then Moka and that was Kurumu, but we don't know if it came from Tsukune or was just a "effect" of Kurmu's charm, which Tsukune was controlled by, at that time.

2.) Another moment was during Ruby's training session with Tsukune, where he almost kissed Ruby.

Apart from that we saw nothing about how Tsukune views the other girls, besides Moka. But, unfortunately Tsukune still's want's to be close to them, so it might be true that Tsukune started to develop some fellings for the other girls too, but I just don't see the manga showing signs of that. While in the case of Tsukune X Moka we see plenty of development that they are in love with each other.

On an other hand as you said HayashiTakara Tsukune seems troubled that he's going to get separated from the girls, but like I pointed out above it doesn't seem that Tsukune has any romantic feelings for the girls and I don't think that he is a kind of guy that will want to get together with a girl without feelings involved, he hasn't displayed such tendencies, he's not like Gin and that's probably one of the reasons why the girls around Tsukune have fallen so hard in love with him. So unlike you HayashiTakara I don't think that a harem ending will work, sure it will work on the end of the girls, but I don't think that the Tsukune we know so far, will be happy in that situation and I think the mangaka has even suggested it with the dream Tsukune has at the start of chapter 23, ( Season II ) after he wakes up, Tsukune blames himself for having a dream like that, so if he has this reaction after having a dream like that, how do you think he is going to be, if a harem end will occur. I think that he's going to hate himself for the rest of his life.

So, that's why I don't think a harem end will solve anything, but like you said HayashiTakara the other girls might not be satisfied with staying "only" friends with Tsukune ... well I don't have an answer to that question right now, but as I have said before I just wanted to point out that unless Tsukune starts to show signs of falling for the other girls besides Moka ( which I haven't seen ) I don't see a harem end happening and if it does, I think it won't be a solution to the problem we have been shown.
Old 2010-01-06, 13:05   Link #12780
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

And what if both of the girls aren't against sharing Tsukune then Harem Ending with Approvals !

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire