AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-09, 20:00   Link #381
Onniguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
I Guess Because He Didn't Want Rido To Awake Her And Take Her With Him..Well That My Guess
That's pretty much spot on. Kaname didn't want to awaken Yuuki; the couple of times he was about to on previous occasions he changed his mind.

However, once Rido shows up, he has no choice but to awaken her...because if Rido awakens her, Rido would be Yuuki's master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torri_fay_torren@hot View Post
YOu know I kind of have this feeling that either kanama dies or Zeros does. I wouldn't be suprised if Kaname dies saving Yuuki and he ends up telling Zero to take care of her. ONe of those tragic scenes. That would be awfull
My take on Kaname is what a few other posters have said; Namely, that when Rido dies, Kaname will also perish.
Onniguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 20:54   Link #382
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onniguru View Post
My take on Kaname is what a few other posters have said; Namely, that when Rido dies, Kaname will also perish.
OMG, that's like a wet dream for me right there....
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 14:04   Link #383
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

I'm still hoping for a final showdown of Zero vs Kaname, but I guess this won't happen.
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 16:19   Link #384
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Quote:
That's a good theory.
Haven't thought of that but that may be true.
So the question is if a vampire's/human's master has fallen/or dies,will the follower die as well or perish?...or they can just leech off another master,no?

Spoiler:
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 19:26   Link #385
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

No, Zero's master(the white haired woman who I'm too lazy to search for her name) died and he didn't die with her...
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 17:15   Link #386
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
However, once Rido shows up, he has no choice but to awaken her...because if Rido awakens her, Rido would be Yuuki's master.

I doubt that will sit well with Kaname Probably another reason he wants to kill Rido as soon as possible.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 00:29   Link #387
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Spoiler for questions and comments based on chapters 35-40:
I find the relationship between Yuuki and Kaname very, very romantic, so I hope they can both survive.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 11:14   Link #388
Onniguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNGO View Post
No, Zero's master(the white haired woman who I'm too lazy to search for her name) died and he didn't die with her...
Good Point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Spoiler for questions and comments based on chapters 35-40:
I find the relationship between Yuuki and Kaname very, very romantic, so I hope they can both survive.
My take has always been that, Kaname drank Shizuka's blood, who was Zero's master, and Zero drank Kaname's blood, which also contained the blood of Shizuka, effectively meaning that Zero has also consumed Shizuka's blood, even though he doesn't know it.

Because Zero has drank shizuka's blood, he will never fall to level E, and is in fact a full fledged Vampire now. Drinking of a non-master pure blood such as Yuuki's or Kaname's slows the progress to level E, but drinking the blood of his former master Shizuka stops it altogether.

I believe that is part of the reason that Kaname drank Shizuka's blood: so that he could later offer his blood to Zero, and in doing so secretly inject Shizuka's blood into Zero as well. The other reason that Kaname drank Shizuka's blood was simply to get the blood of a second pure blood flowing through him, thus becoming more powerful.

Last edited by Onniguru; 2008-06-13 at 11:22. Reason: typo
Old 2008-06-13, 12:55   Link #389
xdotx316

good point

i never think about that before. But is it true that by drinking the blood of the vampire who bit you, you won't turn into a level-e? where does it say that? if it is true, i have hope that zero will lives in the end now. It would be cruel to let him suffer as a level-e after all the suffering he already went through. Kaname would seem less evil if he really killed that woman just so zero can have her blood through him.
xdotx316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 13:47   Link #390
Onniguru

It was a major part of chapter 20...Shiziku tells Yuuki that the only way to keep Zero from turning into a level E, is for him to drink the blood of the Vampire that bit him. She then tells Yuuki that if Yuuki lets Shizuku drink her blood (Shizuku undoubtadly knowing full well that Yuuki is another Pure blood), then Shizuku will let Zero drink Shizuku's blood.

The fact that Zero drinking Shizuka's blood would turn him into a full fledged vampire and "a true member of the night clan" was mentioned on more than one page; it was a major plot point. You should go and look at chapter 20 again (or maybe it was chapter 19...one of those two, anyways).
Old 2008-06-21, 12:55   Link #391
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Yay!
Chapter 41 came out!!! ^-^
Only the raws though but I can't wait till it's translated
Spoiler for Chp 41:
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 07:25   Link #392
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyCupCakes View Post
Yay!
Chapter 41 came out!!! ^-^
Only the raws though but I can't wait till it's translated
Spoiler for Chp 41:
They are just continuing the romantic winner looks screwed part, still extremely confident in Zero winning.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 15:10   Link #393
EhrinUCHI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
They are just continuing the romantic winner looks screwed part, still extremely confident in Zero winning.
I hope you're right! I want Zero x Yuuki...
Old 2008-06-22, 22:45   Link #394
OMchan
オムちゃん

Spoiler for chapter 41:

Kimi ni Todoke
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 20:21   Link #395
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMchan View Post
Spoiler for chapter 41:
Spoiler for Chapter 41:
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 09:58   Link #396
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Going along with the whole tragedy thing, you know, pure bloods can't be killed that easily, unless killed by a vampire hunter. If I remember closely when Haruka tried fighting Rido, he was using a vampire hunter's sword to fight him. Kaname can't kill Rido either, and Zero is probably the one who fights him, trying to protect Yuuki. I belive Zero is the vampire knight. And a knight's duty is to protect his queen. The queen would be Yuuki. Considering that he is the Vampire Knight, I'm thinking that Zero wins the battle trying to fight Rido, but dies in the process.

Well this is all theory. I'm going to go research even more.
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 07:18   Link #397
Vinak
Procrastinator

Spoiler for 41:
Old 2008-06-25, 16:15   Link #398
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
Spoiler for 41:
I agree. That pose made me admire her even more.
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 20:14   Link #399
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Chapter 41 Translation is out
Old 2008-06-26, 20:31   Link #400
Vanehei
Sousuke rules

Send a message via MSN to Vanehei
My god... where the hell is Zero!!!
This episode just make nervious, it was one of those "the beginning of the end"

Tags