Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-11-01, 10:38   Link #661
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme breack View Post
the author gonna revive princess lucia huh. here my source, it's in Indonesian tho . . .
what will happen to fuuka now . . . ?
Nothing, because that article is months old and he stated he would restart it in July and as you can see Fuuka is running fine...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 10:59   Link #662
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
I think it's still better that the dead one is Fuuka, or else we will have another traumatized heroine with serious mental issue who will annoy us to no end with her insecurity.
Yeah, but seeing her overcome her trauma, possibly with Koyuki's help, would be quite good

At the least it would be better than her dying...
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 11:18   Link #663
Legendzerox

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
Yeah, but seeing her overcome her trauma, possibly with Koyuki's help, would be quite good

At the least it would be better than her dying...
Don't beat yourself over it too much. Just don't care about it anymore like I do. I am just reading other things waiting for confirmation that she is dead so I can drop it and move on.
Legendzerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 12:40   Link #664
serbian otaku #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendzerox View Post
Don't beat yourself over it too much. Just don't care about it anymore like I do. I am just reading other things waiting for confirmation that she is dead so I can drop it and move on.
I know, but Fuuka (character), IS/was so loveable... It's not as bad as it was on Thursday... That day i was hella depressed... Now i'm somewhat good... What mostly helped me was this very, very sweet chapter of Tokyo DTED (the only one so far...)
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 12:58   Link #665
Legendzerox

Quote:
I know, but Fuuka (character), IS/was so loveable... It's not as bad as it was on Thursday... That day i was hella depressed... Now i'm somewhat good... What mostly helped me was this very, very sweet chapter of Tokyo DTED (the only one so far...)
Yeah I used to be the same, but I aint about to lose sleep over it. If Seo wants to kill Fuuka off, fine by me.
Old 2014-11-01, 19:01   Link #666
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Haven't had the time reading Fuuka, and picking up from the band's performance school festival to the last chapter, I went from super giddy happy to eh?.... in a span of seven chapters.

As for Yuu and Fuuka relationship. I'm kinda surprised how early they got together. I thought Seo would write something about their relationship with the trials of the band's success/struggles and maybe Koyuki damaging the relationship, but hey it does seems too cliche.

I'm reading Fuuka because of the romance and even though it has a different rout from Suzuka and KNIM, I think it will have a happy and/or fitting ending.
Old 2014-11-01, 20:39   Link #667
Legendzerox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megacrash Gr View Post
Haven't had the time reading Fuuka, and picking up from the band's performance school festival to the last chapter, I went from super giddy happy to eh?.... in a span of seven chapters.

As for Yuu and Fuuka relationship. I'm kinda surprised how early they got together. I thought Seo would write something about their relationship with the trials of the band's success/struggles and maybe Koyuki damaging the relationship, but hey it does seems too cliche.

I'm reading Fuuka because of the romance and even though it has a different rout from Suzuka and KNIM, I think it will have a happy and/or fitting ending.
For those who keep reading it.
Old 2014-11-01, 21:06   Link #668
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Tokyo DTED might be as bad a read as the school days ending was to watch bro that is a rather awful manga and its beyond depressing

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 22:37   Link #669
cyberdemon

raw is out

Spoiler for 38 raw:
Old 2014-11-01, 22:49   Link #670
coded321
He Who Games

raw for 38 was released.
Spoiler for chp 38:
after this chp, i think the "brain dead coma" possibility may no longer be viable. if fuuka really was in the hospital in a coma, i'm pretty sure her friends would have visited her, only unless her parents didn't tell anyone. sorry just barely keeping hope here.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 22:51   Link #671
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

The brain dead theory has always been pretty.......brain dead! Get it...get it!?
No, but seriously...it was an immensely unlikely theory to being with.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 23:02   Link #672
Johnny
Working the bags...

B/L is the next romance...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 23:02   Link #673
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
The brain dead theory has always been pretty.......brain dead! Get it...get it!?
No, but seriously...it was an immensely unlikely theory to being with.
we all knew it was a very unlikely theory, but those of us who are still a bit in denial were hoping for anything that could bring back fuuka. I'll admit that it will take a very long time time for me to get over what happened in this manga. even now, i still have a very small hope that seo will, in the future, resurrect fuuka somehow, even if it had to be done through some asspull plot twist. i'll probably have that hope until the end of this manga.
Old 2014-11-01, 23:16   Link #674
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
raw for 38 was released.
Spoiler for chp 38:
after this chp, i think the "brain dead coma" possibility may no longer be viable. if fuuka really was in the hospital in a coma, i'm pretty sure her friends would have visited her, only unless her parents didn't tell anyone. sorry just barely keeping hope here.
What brain dead nonsense are you talking about?

She already had her funeral in the previous chapter.

Also, its Chinese scans, not raws, fyi.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 23:37   Link #675
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY.Gangnam View Post
What brain dead nonsense are you talking about?

She already had her funeral in the previous chapter.

Also, its Chinese scans, not raws, fyi.
someone gave a theory after the release of chp 37 that fuuka was technically still alive, but brain dead, in a vegetative state in the hospital, with no expected chance of waking up again. the theory also said that fuuka's parents were convinced to hold a funeral, because fuuka was effectively dead and that they should have closure. it was an very unlikely theory, but it gave the readers who were in denial(like me) hope that fuuka may come back. because really, if seo were to bring back fuuka, how else could he do it, besides some supernatural bs?
Old 2014-11-02, 00:24   Link #676
konokon
Banned

I am still thinking that MS. YOUNG ASAHINA Is ALIVE .

If Seo Kouji can add Forced Drama and do this then Seo Kouji must add another Drama

To Show

MS. YOUNG ASAHINA

40. *30,215 *70,638 Fuuka Vol.3

Volume 00003 Sales is now 70,000 and volume 00001 and volume 00002 has crossed

75,000 volumes sale

I Still Think Seo Kouji like Happy Things and there is still a chance
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 00:31   Link #677
cyberdemon

I'm in denial and I will continue to be in denial because I like Fuuka too much. lol So here's an idea. There was a mix up at the hospital and they labelled Fuuka as dead when it was another similar looking girl with enough disfigurement to make it difficult to tell. Fuuka lived but lost her memories and lived her life for a while as the other girl.
Old 2014-11-02, 00:32   Link #678
Mitcher
Ultimate Ojou

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
someone gave a theory after the release of chp 37 that fuuka was technically still alive, but brain dead, in a vegetative state in the hospital, with no expected chance of waking up again. the theory also said that fuuka's parents were convinced to hold a funeral, because fuuka was effectively dead and that they should have closure. it was an very unlikely theory, but it gave the readers who were in denial(like me) hope that fuuka may come back. because really, if seo were to bring back fuuka, how else could he do it, besides some supernatural bs?
Why would Seo bring her back? He just gave her a funeral, her family and friends have already accepted Fuuka's death, bring her back by supernatural means would look like an as*pull and the drama will be forced.

Although Fuuka was not my favourite girl I still liked her a bit, but if she were going to revive all of sudden, I'll drop this for sure.
Mitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 01:13   Link #679
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitcher View Post
Why would Seo bring her back? He just gave her a funeral, her family and friends have already accepted Fuuka's death, bring her back by supernatural means would look like an as*pull and the drama will be forced.

Although Fuuka was not my favourite girl I still liked her a bit, but if she were going to revive all of sudden, I'll drop this for sure.
I'm just the kind of guy who always wants the best happy ending. right now, for me, this manga can never will never have a truly happy ending if fuuka stays dead. Sure haruna can move on, make the band internationally successful, and fall in love again, but in the end he will never forget about fuuka as his first love. for me that is not the best happy ending. that's why i wouldn't really mind it if seo revives fuuka, even through some as*pulling twist. I know it can't always be hearts and sunshine, but that's just how i feel.
Old 2014-11-02, 02:29   Link #680
goyya214
[][][][][]

Suspicious part is no hospital part and straight to funeral..
maybe they didnt even saw the body..
and this manga wouldnt be named Fuuka without Fuuka, is it?

and by any chance that fuuka is dead, which i think is pretty stupid move...
will the author be pulling off a stunt like time-reversal?

i was thinking that it'll be a time skip where their band is already on the top hits
and meeting fuuka again without her memories....................and to add some twist, with another guy XD
goyya214 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, music, romance, seo being seo, seo kouji, shounen, tragedy