AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-01-23, 12:19   Link #681
shadow1296

i plan on voting for a different hero each day since all of them count, already voted for camilla and eirika, still deciding on my others, probably f!morgan for tonight, maybe joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I don't even know. Lyn is removed from the vote. Ayra pissed me off in Heroes, so not voting for her. I guess I can vote for Larcei, but that's basically throwing my vote away at this point. Maybe Hector? I dunno, removing fan favorites while knowing the winners get something cool and the others don't get anything makes me realize how little I care.
it's because the lyn, ike, roy, and lucina already won choose your legends, they want different brave heroes
Old 2018-01-23, 17:45   Link #682
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
it's because the lyn, ike, roy, and lucina already won choose your legends, they want different brave heroes
I wasn't questioning the decision. I was just complaining about it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-23, 22:29   Link #683
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Hmm, Myrrh with Hone Dragons. I only have 80'ish orbs, but I'll give it a shot the day after.

The rest is eh. Really questioning why Eirika is a red horse mage though, but I don't really care enough to bother with it.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-23, 23:36   Link #684
IceHism

Flying green dragon with hone dragon. Leo got powercreep. And l'archel is quite the funny character in SS. I want all three but I don't have enough orbs for that unfortunately. Maybe I'll go for myrrh just cause she is novelty and IS keeps trying to fuck horses anyways.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-24, 08:36   Link #685
GDB

To be fair, we don't know Eirika's stats yet. She could wind up being a red Odin on a horse.

I'll aim for Myrrh, and depending on Eirika's stats, maybe do red orbs along the way until I get said Myrrh. But I do not trust red orbs not to pity break/spook.
Old 2018-01-25, 02:20   Link #686
IceHism

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/site...%20%281%29.jpg

red eirika is good for running raurblade. Basically olwen but with a little better speed and atk.

myrrh is really tanky too so fae prob just got powercreeped. L'archel is the least impressive to me. quite slow and is basically a mounted mae.
Old 2018-01-25, 03:08   Link #687
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oh, this Eirika learned dark magic from Lyon? Ok, I had to give it a shot since someone in IS ships Lyon/Eirika together. So I pulled both green+red...

...only to be pity broken at 4.5% with Julia. I'm not mad actually, since it boosts another Anti-Myrhh unit.

Eh, I guess the Lyon that I'm going to promote is going to settle with S supporting only the regular Eirika, and Hone Dragons will have to wait till Legendary Banner or something (it's not as if I have another Hector for her to eat anyways). Need to start saving up for Leif/Nanna, which is probably going to be the next non-legendary/non-seasonal banner.

Speaking of Anti-Myrrh unit, guess I need to train up Masked Marth this double sp weekend. Which is annoying since I want to top 500 this week's Uta Macross event (I'll burn the equivalent of orbs if I have to), but I'm not sure Lucina+Alm+Julia+Deirdre is enough.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-26, 17:36   Link #688
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Is there an optimal area to grind SP, now that the Warriors maps are gone?

Never mind, guess it's chain challenges

Last edited by Seafoam; 2018-01-29 at 13:58.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-01, 18:03   Link #689
shadow1296

well looks like we will finally get veronica, this is simultaneously pissing people off and making people really happy
Old 2018-02-01, 18:09   Link #690
IceHism

I want a brave reinhardt. or legendary reinhardt. I'm kind of sad that he didn't win.

Can i also get a Cavalry azura or a cav dragon. Horse and dragon emblem need to become stronger. Flying and armor emblem just gets all the good stuff :/.
Old 2018-02-03, 00:16   Link #691
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Horse and dragon emblem need to become stronger.
Horse emblem is arguably the best "Emblem" outside of Arena BST scoring, which is dominated by armors and dragons. Dragons also just got their own Hone skill. Neither really need to become stronger at all.
Old 2018-02-03, 03:28   Link #692
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I'd argue that flier emblem is superior to horse but to each their own. That said dragon is still missing spur and goad as well as having the least possible choices.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 11:23   Link #693
Galaxian

After spending more orbs that I care to admit, I finally got Vanguard Ike.

Sadly, as a F2P player, I don't have enough time or orbs left to try to pull some of the other units, like Summer Robin and Gunnthra...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 11:29   Link #694
shadow1296

yeah i am not rolling for L!ike a new seasonal is starting in a week or two according to the calender, and he will most likely reappear again
Old 2018-02-04, 09:54   Link #695
IceHism

These developer challenges are actually pretty hard in that they require just a bit more thought.
Old 2018-02-04, 20:17   Link #696
bakato

I fished a second Myrrh. Like with Inigo, she had the same IV's as my first +atk -def.
Old 2018-02-04, 22:56   Link #697
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
These developer challenges are actually pretty hard in that they require just a bit more thought.
The manakete one on lunatic kicked my ass a good few times honestly
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-05, 00:10   Link #698
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Tried to get RD!Ike on the last day of his banner, didn't get him, but got 3 PA!Azuras, 2 Summer Robins, Brave Lucina, Gunnthra and Fjorm.
Old 2018-02-05, 10:58   Link #699
IceHism

Got myrrh(+atk -spd so almost perfect) so I can finally make dragon emblem,. Think I'll go for eirika next. Not really interested in infantry units like L!Ike and running armors is just unfun for me. But fuck winter Robin and tharja. They're so powerful.

The worst part of dragon emblem for me right now is that both Y!tiki and nowi need steady breath but I only have one brave ike. Guess I'll stick to TA for now and see how that goes. Luckily all my dragon units have optimal IVs.

Looking to get siegbert or Eirika and a better IV for Blyn and reinhardt. Then will prob try to do flyers after that.
Also want to make a dazzling pain Elise with Savage blow for some lulz
Old 2018-02-05, 21:01   Link #700
Galaxian

Should I continue trying to pull from the Hero Fest banner? The rate is still at 5% but the only unit that I'm missing from the focus is Nephenee.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy