AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-22, 14:37   Link #7721
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giriath View Post
The thing that irks me the most in these recent chapters is how everyone-including Negi himself-behaves as if Yuna's bullets made him temporarily revert to "human". It would be nonsensical if his newly acquired immortality, physical strength and regenerative abilities were so fickle. It could indeed be argued that even if Magia Erebia is an innate part of his body now, like the ability to channel and manipulate Ki or other magical energies, the bullets' sealing effect would make him unable to do so.

However, that should not alter the permanent alterations it has already done to his body.
I hope people don't forget the fact that Evangeline is not human. And when she has zero magic, she is just as weak as a mere human, notwithstanding the fact that she is not a human.
Old 2011-12-22, 22:22   Link #7722
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

A spoiler pic for chapter 348 is out.
Spoiler for 348:
Old 2011-12-24, 11:01   Link #7723
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Negima ch.348:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-12-24, 23:23   Link #7724
Shadow5YA

FATALITY

Seriously, this is dragging out for way too long now. I just want this hunt to be over with already.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 03:01   Link #7725
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I think this gonna be over after 2-3 more chapters...with probably the last one being delayed by the usual Akamatsu's break, leaving us with a cliffhanger

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 03:03   Link #7726
ChronoReverse

Eh, I'm finding this hilarious. You need breather arcs between action.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 04:38   Link #7727
Naoe Yamato

Oh... a pactio with Akira, I was waiting for this a lot!!!
Chamo is fantastic like always: "well, putting that aside you too should smooch". A really good move!
Old 2011-12-25, 06:51   Link #7728
TheCuriousFan

Negi really should have used Perpetual Lightning Form and/or Wind Arrows to run away this chapter.....
TheCuriousFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 06:53   Link #7729
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCuriousFan View Post
Negi really should have used Perpetual Lightning Form and/or Wind Arrows to run away this chapter.....
I thought.....
Spoiler for Wait a sec:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 07:07   Link #7730
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I thought.....
Spoiler for Wait a sec:
It was. Yuuna used her magic artifact to fire nullifying bullets at him.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 07:14   Link #7731
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurush View Post
It was. Yuuna used her magic artifact to fire nullifying bullets at him.
Yeah I know, just saying.

Anyway, I'm loving this arc. After that very long and serious Magic World, I rather have a long detour. Chisame says it the best: "They wanted to bring you back here. To the daily life here at Mahora Academy. So you can do stupid things with your friends or think about whom you like..... That sort of pointless daily life."

Spoken as a true riajuu. That's why I love her
Old 2011-12-25, 11:47   Link #7732
AstroNerdBoy

If I have the correct schedule, we scored this chapter over a week before it will be published in Japan since Weekly Shounen Magazine isn't being published this week, meaning 348 is out next week (January 4) in Japan.

Still, it is a good chapter with a lot of win in it.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 12:29   Link #7733
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Seriously, this is dragging out for way too long now. I just want this hunt to be over with already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I think this gonna be over after 2-3 more chapters...with probably the last one being delayed by the usual Akamatsu's break, leaving us with a cliffhanger
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if this arc ends in the next chapter. Two reasons for it:

1. I've said it once and I'll say it again: unless Ken Akamatsu seriously has no clue as to where to go next in terms of the story (I hope not, as this breather was a disaster IMO ), I really think the whole reason why this storyline is even taking place is because Ken Akamatsu likes to delay the "good stuff" until a milestone chapter, with the next one being two chapters away.

2. Face it, 3-A's plan is pretty much falling apart at this point; Nodoka and Yue have shown their true colors and are siding with Negi instead the rest of the class; those that fell victim to the Natsumi/Kaede sneak attack have escaped; and Akira's about to Pactio with Negi. It's more than likely that chapter 349 is going to be the end of the arc, with 3-A getting the beating they deserved for even considering this dumb event.

EDIT: AstroNerdBoy, the chapter is indeed coming out this week, only on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

Last edited by TnAdct1; 2011-12-25 at 22:03.
TnAdct1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 14:24   Link #7734
Pong

Merry Christmas guys.

Below are my thoughs about 348 and this arc in general.

Spoiler for rant:
Pong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 14:27   Link #7735
zibi88

still Akira...nodoka and yue might use a reverse questioning on Yuna and Haruna... like force them to confess their love for negi ^^ if they "wont" than it will mean that their pactio was made only to get the card and not from feelings for negi or desire to want to help and protect him... so the whole plan is useless and maybe even lead to cancel or suspend their pactios so their heads could calm down and so they could understand the meaning of pactio... since currently they think that they can do with it anything they want...they feel powerfull with those weapons and do harm to people and fool around with their feelings (takamichi-fake with asuna for example)

so a punishment for them is needed... it would be fun if negi had his own pactio... he could draw asunas sword and cancel stuff... or yuna's guns and shoot her with her own weapon xD and seal her pactio...

anywya my personal guess is that... Akira will take Yuna out... and nodoka and yue will take on haruna.... simply the Sport girls vs sport girls... and library girls vs library girls ^^... and negi might go against zazi or setsuna... after that we end this sport festival... and in c350 negi will reveal the truth about himself (and later about asuna)... see their reaction... and who will give up and who will follow even in negis current situation...

it would be fun if chizuru used the leek on yuna and haruna to hear their real intentions ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 18:45   Link #7736
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pong View Post
Merry Christmas guys.

Below are my thoughs about 348 and this arc in general.

Spoiler for rant:
I think you hit the mark when it comes to whole problem with the arc:
Spoiler for 348:
Old 2011-12-25, 18:58   Link #7737
AstroNerdBoy

Young, teen girls. That's ALL the explanation for this arc and the way Yuuna, Paru, and others are acting. They aren't adults yet and so they still have immature priorities.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 19:53   Link #7738
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Also don't forget to note that they might unconsciously tried to make Negi to have fun everyday life that they used to be after....well, all that >_>; It might not be an excellent idea, but I think I can relate to that.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 20:08   Link #7739
Sumeragi
Banned

Believe it or not, I feel that Setsuna was in-character, given what went on a few chapters before.
Old 2011-12-26, 03:26   Link #7740
Robotech Master

Konoka is a naughty gossip hound really.

That's why Setsuna is probably involved.

Natsumi's pretty much being forced along--she's not going to stand up to that crowd. Zazie's in it for Shits and Giggles, Kaede's always had a mischievous streak, Ako might be in the same boat as Natsumi (less sure on that one though).

Honestly the only girls that I would have a problem with their participation in this are...not participating (other than to 'defend' Negi).
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy