Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-16, 00:13   Link #101
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar. JC Staff's incredable work is a good piece. Angelic Layer by Bone and Clamp is also a good watch.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Old 2006-08-16, 14:26   Link #102
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic

I should clarify - we do not provide direct downloads from our site, nor do we link to any of our download resources. You should have no problem locating our PitaTen releases from AnimeSuki itself.
Old 2006-08-19, 05:13   Link #103
Babyven
PiTa TeN LoVer

Send a message via MSN to Babyven
Smile Lurbe Misha!!!

Is there any anime like Pita Ten mahz???

So Cute!!!! Kawaii!!!!

Misha 4ever!!!
Old 2006-08-19, 11:52   Link #104
Maceart
Doremi-fansubs founder
*Fansubber

From what I saw after I realized that cute anime like Pita Ten are awesome...

Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar
Ojamajo Doremi
Princess Tutu
Galaxy Angel
Digi Charat

AIR 2005! Kanon 2006! CLANNAD 2007-2008! Planetarian OAV/Movie 2010?
Old 2007-05-31, 08:03   Link #105
Atashi
Insane

Ehm... XD

I'm new here, and I noticed that there's lots of Pita-Ten fans here. ^^ I myself am a hardcore Pita-Ten fan as well, and it's definitely a brilliant series! So uhhh, sorry for my weird babbling. I'll go now.

Oh! I can't go yet! I remember someone saying that they didn't know that Nya had a human form! He has, he has! And he's so fricking cool! Sorry about that too, but I just love Nya. XD He and Shia are my favorite characters in the whole series. Buy the manga! It's very good (but gets very angsty in the end).

Oh yeah, and I've also got all the three Pita-Ten official fanbooks. There are lots of fun stories there. You should buy them too! (But only after you've read the manga. XD)
Old 2007-05-31, 10:54   Link #106
Iskandar Taib

By "similar", I didn't mean cute, per se - I meant something similar in terms of feel and themes. I haven't seen enough of Sugar to tell, I didn't think it was dark enough. Tutu? Hmmmm.... I'd have to say "not really" - that one was more along the lines of weird... The one I mentioned earlier - Petopetosan - had all the same elements as Pita Ten - a group of kids around grade school/middle school age (younger than, say, Kimagure Orange Road), "innocent" love interests (though Petopetosan got pretty risque, in that first episode.. ), some element of sadness, but the main focus being relationships within the group. (Not to mention great theme songs...)
Old 2007-10-14, 11:56   Link #107
LittleBuddy
Young Member

I just finished the last episode of Pita Ten and I loved the anime. I thought it was so funny, and cute XD. I didn't think the manga would of be completely different, well of what I have heard...

And by the way thx for all the suggestions ill check them out !
Old 2007-11-24, 07:47   Link #108
Sakura_Kinomoto
Kaede/Ama Fan boy

The manga is very different from the anime, im the type of person who gets very emotionally attached with characters and i cried after reading several things in the manga it was so sad... I still love it though, I really felt my heart jolt whenever i saw Shia
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, loli, magical girl, shounen