AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-13, 19:01   Link #21
ntherblast

oh look something happened in this chapter my bad i thought this was the one piece section HA!
Old 2010-07-13, 19:04   Link #22
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

if you're comparing One Piece to Bleach...*smack*
Old 2010-07-13, 19:08   Link #23
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Keigo vs Aizen. This should be good...

I'm disappointed he didn't perform one of his trademark dives towards Matsumoto's bosom, but I guess this isn't really the time for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
No one expected her to PWN someone, we were hoping for some clarification between Gin and Matsumoto situation, but at this point we got nothing. There was completly no point in Matsumoto's appearence.
She brought some time for the good guys. That was the point. Gin's not in the habit to explaining himself to anyone. There wasn't much hope of him actually talking with Rangiku. The only way we'll get answers about their relationship is probably flashbacks, which might come in the next few chapters if Matsumoto was knocked into a semi-conscious state by Gin.

Old 2010-07-13, 20:46   Link #24
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
gin must have his true intentions - he did save matsumoto, after all.
Yeah, how nice of him to give her an extra how ever long to live before Aizen vapes Karakura Town and her unconcious body along with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
if you're comparing One Piece to Bleach...*smack*
Yeah, Oda actually knows how to tell a coherent story...
Old 2010-07-13, 23:38   Link #25
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

and can actually make use of a ginormous cast...
Old 2010-07-13, 23:52   Link #26
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
No one expected her to PWN someone, we were hoping for some clarification between Gin and Matsumoto situation, but at this point we got nothing. There was completly no point in Matsumoto's appearence.

If it was any other manga, I would be fine since things like this tend to happen in reality. But for Bleach which already drags more than anyone can hande it is just an over kil.
The point, at least from where I'm sitting, was to show that Gin isn't as apathetic as he seems. Regardless of his intentions, whether inadvertent or not, he still protected her by removing her out of Aizen's path. He also ignored Aizen's attempt to goad him into revealing something about his connection with Matsumoto suggesting, to me at least, that he doesn't trust Aizen at all.

All of this could be very interesting if it pans out into something.
Old 2010-07-14, 00:53   Link #27
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
He also ignored Aizen's attempt to goad him into revealing something about his connection with Matsumoto suggesting, to me at least, that he doesn't trust Aizen at all.
Oddly enough, (based on chapter 383) a lack of trust in Aizen is what probably played a role in allowing Gin to become Aizen's #1 partner in the first place. Anyways, I agree though. This definitely has potential to turn into something interesting.
Old 2010-07-14, 02:54   Link #28
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

gin and matsumoto go revenge of the fallen style optimus prime/jet fire fusion and uberpwn aizen.

now that i've imagined that, the images are actually pretty horrible.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-07-14, 09:18   Link #29
Arjayes

How can you complain? I really don't know what people expected...

1) Gin can't talk to Matsumoto in front of Aizen so obviously there wasn't going to be any sort of conversation.
2) Matsumoto is barely functional so obviously she wasn't going to fight.
3) Tatsuki paralyzed/petrified and unless Kubo gave her plot balls she wasn't going to fight.

There really wasn't much to expect besides development in Ichigo's training, and while I was expecting SOME sort of development I like this mysterious cliffhanger better. Breaks away from the norm a little bit. This chapter I expected Ichigo to win or begin winning with the next chapter having him perform the uncanny main character timing save. I'm pleasantly surprised about how things turned out.
Old 2010-07-14, 10:04   Link #30
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

* Rangiku appears before Aizen and Gin . Don Kanonji grumbles that he was going to stop those two. He then escapes with Tatsuki . As they leave Tatsuki wonders hazily, "Who was that? Is she Ichigo's acquaintance? She's wearing a kimono.

* Ichigo, you didn't tell me you knew someone so beautiful." Aizen tries to speak to Rangiku but is interrupted by Gin. "Excuse my acquaintance. I'll take her over there and then come back.". "You have time. Feel free to speak here," says Aizen.

* But Gin says they'll just be in the way and leaves with Rangiku. Aizen: "Amusing as always, that boy." On the roof of a building, Gin asks how she came to be there. Matsumoto: "After your reiatsu disappeared I immediately used the senkaimon to get here before you."

* Gin: "Not that. Why did you come staggering here?"Rangiku: "Isn't it obvious? Because you're here. I can finally ask you in person why you're serving under Aizen, and why you betrayed Kira, who trusted you." Gin: "Are you speaking truthfully? Are you really speaking about Izuru?

* Why did you come here...Rangiku. You're a hindrance when you're so close by." Gin points his sword at her. SLASH!! We see Don Kanonji fleeing. Tatsuki says they can slow down now. "There's Arisawa!" cries Keiko, carrying a sword.

* "Afro-san was collapsed over there so I borrowed it." Tatsuki asks who "Afro-san" is and he explains. "What about Chizuru and Kojima" she asks. "I found Mizuiro. He's over there with Honshou. We're running away now.Those guys from before are getting closer.

* Gin leaves the rooftop, and behind him is a fallen Rangiku with blood streaming from her chest. He has a sword in his hand. Aizen gives him a sideways glance. Switch to Ichigo and Isshin. "Not done yet, Ichigo?" Isshin asks. Ichigo spits out blood. Till next chapter. .

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// 69Ruma

Old 2010-07-14, 10:24   Link #31
realslimshrimpy

I guess Gin rather damage his girl then let Aizen actually kill her off.

And is afro man transferring his power to a human? another human with shinigami sword and power? fishy...
Old 2010-07-14, 10:27   Link #32
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by realslimshrimpy View Post
And is afro man transferring his power to a human? another human with shinigami sword and power? fishy...
the start of a new series called "Washing Up Liquid", starring keigo as the human who's gained shinigami powers (and later on, hollow powers), afro san, who's now facing the death penalty ebcause of his actions, and nobody else.

because nobody cares about afro san, he gets executed and aizen takes the hogyoku v2 from inside him.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-07-14, 12:10   Link #33
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Slowest. Paced. Manga. Ever.
Old 2010-07-14, 12:48   Link #34
Langus
Optimus Prime

Hmmm I like it. Wound her, but not mortally, so she stays out of harm's way?

At least Gin doesn't have to worry about her getting caught in the crossfire if she's bleeding out on a rooftop somewhere.

Gin is the one redeeming quality of this manga. Where is my beloved Nel
Old 2010-07-14, 14:45   Link #35
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwhite View Post
Slowest. Paced. Manga. Ever.
Really is , i'm so sick of this arc not even funny
Old 2010-07-14, 15:28   Link #36
Gin
*Artist

I'm glad Gin got rid of Rangiku so that him and Ai-chan can be bros again. I bet when they were trapped in the fire they had a talk that went like this:

Ai-chan: hey Gin, you have to break things off with Rangiku so me and you can go do more cool villain stuff.
Gin: dude, have you seen her tits? I can't break up with her, everyone will think I'm gay.
Ai-chan: no bro, its cool, once we get out of here, I'll just kill Halibel, then people will think that's just what villains do.
Gin: but then won't people think we're both gay?
Ai-chan: No, I will grow a sweet mullet so everyone knows I'm straight.
Gin: ok.
Old 2010-07-14, 16:48   Link #37
realslimshrimpy

haahhaha when did bleach go into REDNECK mode?
Old 2010-07-14, 19:24   Link #38
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Really is , i'm so sick of this arc not even funny
But it just started. :3
Old 2010-07-14, 19:54   Link #39
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
But it just started. :3
Yeah, Kubo is even naming all the chapters the same to show that its a new arc.
Old 2010-07-14, 21:07   Link #40
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

^
Or he doesn't feel like thinking of names for each chapter.

Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread