AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-06-10, 08:11   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 451 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 08:22   Link #2
lotus_lee

Nothing surprising. I'm expecting a fight between Sasuke and Konoha pretty soon. How Naruto will fare with this is up to any 'Plot no Jutsu' to decide.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 08:24   Link #3
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I got a question...its been a while but what exactly was Kabutoro after? Does he want revenge on Sasuke? OR is he just doing his thang now.
Old 2009-06-10, 09:13   Link #4
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
Since the spoiler i poster earlier is now a fake, this is meant to be the real one.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for 451:
Old 2009-06-10, 09:16   Link #5
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I had to read all of this to realize who Inari and Tazuna are, sounds like a fun new arc though I don't think Naruto will take orders from anyone, but you never know...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 09:22   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ I had to read all of this to realize who Inari and Tazuna are, sounds like a fun new arc though I don't think Naruto will take orders from anyone, but you never know...
-Took a while to remember those two, eh? Can't say I blame you, even I was scratching my head there for a while until I remembered who Inari was way, way back when this manga was just starting out. Talk about nostalgic. Well, at least naruto knows Tsunade is not issuing the order to kill Sasuke so what will likely happen next is Naruto meeting Danzou face to face. Of course, knowing those two characters, that meeting will go less than smoothly.
Old 2009-06-10, 09:35   Link #7
jackhammer

Spoiler:
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 09:38   Link #8
james0246

^I will admit that when I saw Inari in the raw spoilers, I originally thought that the Rice God had come to Konoha to help Naruto control Kyuubi. Then I realized it was the annoying little kid from the first arc...

Oh well, maybe a god will appear next time...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 09:58   Link #9
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Hmm well Naruto cant leave the village now. Danzou is an old fart. He cant protect the village. That's now Naruto's job.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 09:59   Link #10
Rurik
Golden

Even If Danzous motives don’t have anything to do with his role as an Hokage. He is doing what should had been done if anyone would had been in that position.

Now, it makes you think the options for Kishi here, If Sasuke meets up with Naruto, what would they talk about? Will Naruto join Sasuke to stop Danzou? is the [whatever it is] Itachi implanted on Naruto is going to suffice at the sight of Sasuke?
Old 2009-06-10, 10:09   Link #11
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

If Sasuke meets up with Naruto, they're going to fight. That's the bottom line.
It will be like Lotus Lee said:
"How Naruto will fare with this is up to any 'Plot no Jutsu' to decide."

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 10:21   Link #12
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

It seems the only way to make things turn back the way it was, is to revive/heal Tsunade, assuming she is accepted as the real Hokage with more decision power than the ones coming after her.

And the scenes with Inari...Well, they are as patchy as the filler inserts in the last chapter. I wonder why Kishi didn't bring Naruto's mother or his aunt, or his grandpa, or Kakashi's sister, or whatever...That would be a more meaningful random insert created from the thoughts of "I have nothing to add, my imagination ran dry, so please forgive me".
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 10:46   Link #13
Rurik
Golden

Ok...someone should stop doing Mushrooms..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
And the scenes with Inari...Well, they are as patchy as the filler inserts in the last chapter.
Yeah, specifically the last chapter inserts have felt that way since they were introduced...
Old 2009-06-10, 11:44   Link #14
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Inari and Tazuna.
If I had to guess I'd say the 2 of them are there to help with the reconstruction of the village. After all they are builders right...
Old 2009-06-10, 12:09   Link #15
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
If I had to guess I'd say the 2 of them are there to help with the reconstruction of the village. After all they are builders right...
-Tazuna is the only official bridge-builder of the two. Whether or not Inari is following in his grandfather's footsteps is yet to be proven. And even if they were there to help with the reconstruction how did they arrive there so fast? From what we have seen it should have only been an hour at most since Nagato's death. Isn't their village quite far away? Unless the Great Naruto Bridge cuts their trip down from a day and a half to mere minutes, I see no viable reason for them to have arrived there so quickly. Besides, judging from Tazuna's sentence, it seems there's something else going on.
Old 2009-06-10, 12:28   Link #16
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Tazuna is the only official bridge-builder of the two. Whether or not Inari is following in his grandfather's footsteps is yet to be proven. And even if they were there to help with the reconstruction how did they arrive there so fast? From what we have seen it should have only been an hour at most since Nagato's death. Isn't their village quite far away? Unless the Great Naruto Bridge cuts their trip down from a day and a half to mere minutes, I see no viable reason for them to have arrived there so quickly. Besides, judging from Tazuna's sentence, it seems there's something else going on.
No, I think atleast a day has passed. And the reason why i think that is because:

- The arrival of the Cloud
- Yamato's return and back to create some wooden houses.
- The arrival of Inari and the old man.
- Danzou's return from the Feudal Lord (who is almost certainly present) far in the country in the best known major/biggest city of the fire country.

Although i am certain that Sasuke won't arrive within 1 day...i am more certain that Madara might stop Sasuke. I honestly don't think that Sasuke's Team can win against the current Naruto. Pain is the strongest/best so far in my book and Sasuke i hope isnt that close to his level.
Old 2009-06-10, 12:49   Link #17
LightChess

What ever happened to Naruto's Mother? It seems she just vanished.
LightChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 12:54   Link #18
Alleluia_Cone
Prospective Cog

I can't stand the Danzou character. I mean, what is his role in the manga really? He is, at best, the third biggest villain in the story behind Uchiha Madara and Orochimaru (and one can make a case for Sasuke being number three). He seemingly has no powers beyond making Machiavellian plots that cannot be implemented without help. And to top it off, his character development to this point has established him as a gimp with a bad attitude, who, for reasons unknown, generally acts like an idiot. His order to kill Sasuke is also particularly hilarious, since only one of his ninja can actually carry it out, and that's the one that hates him the most.
Alleluia_Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 12:57   Link #19
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Ok Danzou ordered a hit on Sasuke?

He's my new favorite person.

Good job on doing WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED when that defector betrayed his hood. Punkass be trippin'... shiat.
Old 2009-06-10, 13:00   Link #20
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Oh well, maybe a god will appear next time...
I'm already around, so what? Oo