Notices

Old 2010-11-12, 12:03   Link #1321
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Might as well join the echo...

WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE!!! >.>>>>>

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 12:04   Link #1322
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yes, that guy again! This manga might start becoming interesting again now.
Old 2010-11-12, 12:44   Link #1323
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
$50 says he also botches this whole evacuation/safe haven just like he did with Saya's parents.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 12:59   Link #1324
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
$50 says he also botches this whole evacuation/safe haven just like he did with Saya's parents.
more like he'll take advantage of the chaos and start creating his very own 'world' starting from them... and the police will have problems with this
Old 2010-11-12, 13:15   Link #1325
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Actually something didn't make sense to me.

When he first came to Saya's parents, his plan was to drop off the students and then head out by himself, saying he wasn't worthy of being around.

I don't understand the guy at all nor his plans for the school.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 14:27   Link #1326
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, now that I got that nasty mess out of my system...

A good Saya x Hirano developmental chapter. All the girls giving Saya the :3 look was priceless. And a Saeko/Rei friendship moment - Even if they're after the same man, Saeko won't back out on being Rei's friend and help her reunite with her family.

But really, what does that smug snake/cockroach think he'll accomplish with Miyamoto's father there? If anything, he just might put a bullet in him in place of his daughter, especially if he tries to say anything about her....
Old 2010-11-12, 15:24   Link #1327
Xacual

If you notice right before Shidou shows up, the people at the school are looking for Rei's father and can't find him. Wonder if Shidou did something already? ...

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 15:49   Link #1328
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

A pre-emptive strike against the leading authority figure before he enters the compound? Fiendishly clever... but doesn't that seem a bit 'high' scale for him...?
Old 2010-11-12, 20:08   Link #1329
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
i hope Takagi's mom smack that Shidou if he does anything bad >_<

time for Saya to take some arms! MP5 is a right choice
Old 2010-11-13, 02:37   Link #1330
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
Spoiler for :
hmm...as my experience with many type of this bugs (that I already send to the grave), he must be sacrifice his previous followers each time he encounter difficult situation.
Say if the escape route blocked by zombies, he will slay one of his teenage underling or force them to shift their attention and left him/her/them behind, or trick them to dead ends and vacate the escaping route as well as his burden.

hmmm...seeing Shit-dou appearing... indeed raise some killing-spree-instinct inside me
*take out my ballpoint of death weapon to the yard*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 05:01   Link #1331
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
If Hirano will survive please at least make him slimmer... A hottie like Sayaka ( she's the hottest for me) pairing with a fat otaku like Hirano is just, so DAMN......

I really hope Takashi and Rei will definite survive or else, this manga will end in many "Boossss!!!!"
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 13:56   Link #1332
Stelgart

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
A hottie like Sayaka ( she's the hottest for me) pairing with a fat otaku like Hirano is just, so DAMN......
Fat otaku?...Is that all you see?

Sorry,mate,but you are absolutely wrong. Kohta is adorable just that way he is. And even if he isn't a good looking man... really get a reality check... nobody is perfect and flaws are beautiful....

Becides ,Hirano is one of the better characters that I have seen in a while. Not a looker and out of shape, but he possesses, in the words of Liam Neeson, 'a very particular set of skills', and he has a sense of humor. He's capable and by everything we have seen, honorable.

Everything is in place for Hirano to be the first fat guy to be a bad ass AND get a girl in a manga like hottie Saya.That was the author of manga idea...Yes,Saya is hottie,but she's got much more issues than Kohta and she doesn't even deserve such man like Kohta right now.She should stop being tsundere and start working hard on her personality if she wants to be more than a friend for Kohta. And we can already notice some progress.

And that's why Saya answered "That get your attention ,fatty?! I want to fight like you do,Kohta" after Hirano said:"I've been watching you"(chapter 28).She wants to be useful and,of course, she wants to be worthy of Kohta...

So your post should look like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
A great man like Hirano pairing with annoying tsundere like Saya is just, so DAMN......

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-11-13 at 16:15.
Stelgart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 16:52   Link #1333
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It seems to me that Saya is just trying move on from our main hero, It's obvious that she likes him from day 1 of the series. But she doesn't seem to have completely let go yet, she still gets little jealous fits.

And yeah, I'm with everyone... WHY IS THE ASSHOLE TEACHER STILL ALIVE?!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 17:31   Link #1334
Stelgart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
And yeah, I'm with everyone... WHY IS THE ASSHOLE TEACHER STILL ALIVE?!
Because mangaka have decided so .It's simple

Quote:
she still gets little jealous fits.
Jealous fits...are you sure about it? I highly doubt,that Saya wants Takashi as love interest. Yes,Takashi is her childhood friend,but he never said "Hey,Saya,thanks for the help...You are very usefull member of our team" once...He doesn't pay attention at her at all.He always called Saya by her second name Takagi before.Maybe this is the reason,why Saya got annoyed.And it doesn't necessary mean jealousy.I mean,yes,she likes Takashi,but it doesn't necessary mean,that she wants him as love interest.I think Takashi is just a good friend for Saya and nothing more.(She 's got only 2 friends afterall -Hirano and Takashi) .And of course,she wants some attention also.

And chapter 28-it was not a jealousy...Pay attention at words,that Saya said to Hirano "That get your attention ,fatty?! I want to fight like you do,Kohta" after Hirano said:"I've been watching you"(chapter 28).Looks like she wants to be useful AND she wants Hirano to pay attention at her not only because of fact,that Hirano is protecting her.Looks like she wants to be worthy of Kohta...Because she always acted like a tsundere.So that means Saya is not trying to move on...She doesn't need to,because,like i said before,Takashi is just a close friend to her and nothing more.

And pay attention at
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
All the girls giving Saya the :3 look was priceless.
just right after the dialog of Saya with Kohta.One more reason why i'm sure,that it was not a
Quote:
jealous fits.
You can't have that kind of feelings for both people at the same time...And it's obvious now,that Saya have feelings for Kohta.

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-11-13 at 18:10.
Old 2010-11-13, 18:33   Link #1335
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelgart View Post
Because mangaka have decided so .It's simple

Jealous fits...are you sure about it? I highly doubt,that Saya wants Takashi as love interest. Yes,Takashi is her childhood friend,but he never said "Hey,Saya,thanks for the help...You are very usefull member of our team" once...He doesn't pay attention at her at all.He always called Saya by her second name Takagi before.Maybe this is the reason,why Saya got annoyed.And it doesn't necessary mean jealousy.I mean,yes,she likes Takashi,but it doesn't necessary mean,that she wants him as love interest.I think Takashi is just a good friend for Saya and nothing more.(She 's got only 2 friends afterall -Hirano and Takashi) .And of course,she wants some attention also.

And chapter 28-it was not a jealousy...Pay attention at words,that Saya said to Hirano "That get your attention ,fatty?! I want to fight like you do,Kohta" after Hirano said:"I've been watching you"(chapter 28).Looks like she wants to be useful AND she wants Hirano to pay attention at her not only because of fact,that Hirano is protecting her.Looks like she wants to be worthy of Kohta...Because she always acted like a tsundere.So that means Saya is not trying to move on...She doesn't need to,because,like i said before,Takashi is just a close friend to her and nothing more.

And pay attention at

just right after the dialog of Saya with Kohta.One more reason why i'm sure,that it was not a

You can't have that kind of feelings for both people at the same time...And it's obvious now,that Saya have feelings for Kohta.
Go back and look at her reaction everytime Takashi has a "moment" with one of the girls. She gets all pissy and annoyed.
Old 2010-11-13, 19:15   Link #1336
Stelgart

Smile

Quote:
Go back and look at her reaction everytime Takashi has a "moment" with one of the girls. She gets all pissy and annoyed.
"Gets"? She's not anymore starting from chapter 16 (i know this manga by heart),and it's already chapter 28 came out.And yes,that's what i'm talking about and that's why i said "Maybe this is the reason,why Saya got annoyed" But not jealousy...Annoyed because of the lack of attention.I still think,that Takashi is just a good friend for Saya.But she also wants to be a good friend of Takashi.The only reason she got annoyed is that Saya always tries to be the best of the bests but Takashi doesn't even pay attention at her.But he acts so friendly with Rei and Saeko.Because it's hard to be a friend of such tsundere. And he even called Saya by her second name...But Takashi is her childhood friend.And Saya got only 2 friends.So how should she feel about Takashi ignoring her?

That's why i don't understand why you so sure,that she wanted Takashi as love interest?Show me ,please,any real Saya's signs of interest in Takashi? Have she spoken with Takashi about her feelings? No...Have she spoken with somebody about her feelings? No...Have she tried to show any love feelings to Takashi? No...The only answer is-no...No means no.

Becides,do you still think that it was a jealousy in chapter 28 ?

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-11-13 at 19:49.
Old 2010-11-13, 20:59   Link #1337
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

People get one-sided crushes all the time although that's probably what it was to begin with - a crush. And there's actually a lot of evidence pointing to Saya having feelings for Komuro. First off, they grew up together, and since their parents knew each other, they got to see each other a lot. Right at the beginning, she's berating him for being all glum chum because of Rei and Hisashi again and from my extensive viewing of tsundere types, she exhibits classic behaviors such as trying to talk him out of the funk by berating him as per her style. You can see her muttering to herself as she leaves, wishing that he would just man up, one way or the other.

Then right when the school was succumbing to the outbreak, the only reason she went with Hirano was until she could find Komuro and then team up with him. She even says so right from the beginning but she had to invest a little talking time to Hirano to get him up to speed and mentally ready to want to protect her until then.

There's also the time on the bus after Takashi and Rei got separated and Saya wishes that Komuro was there so she could talk things over with wanting to leave the bus along with the rest of the core group. Right there, Hirano calls her out on her liking Komuro - the blush and the denial should tell all - you can see that Saeko was not fooled (hard to tell with Shizuka though). And when Saeko made mention of her wanting to keep her promise to Komuro, she immediately asked why was keeping the promise so important to her.

It's subtle but it's been there from the beginning that Saya's had some feelings for Takashi but knew that Rei was the one he wanted.
Old 2010-11-13, 23:19   Link #1338
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
People get one-sided crushes all the time although that's probably what it was to begin with - a crush. And there's actually a lot of evidence pointing to Saya having feelings for Komuro. First off, they grew up together, and since their parents knew each other, they got to see each other a lot. Right at the beginning, she's berating him for being all glum chum because of Rei and Hisashi again and from my extensive viewing of tsundere types, she exhibits classic behaviors such as trying to talk him out of the funk by berating him as per her style. You can see her muttering to herself as she leaves, wishing that he would just man up, one way or the other.

Then right when the school was succumbing to the outbreak, the only reason she went with Hirano was until she could find Komuro and then team up with him. She even says so right from the beginning but she had to invest a little talking time to Hirano to get him up to speed and mentally ready to want to protect her until then.

There's also the time on the bus after Takashi and Rei got separated and Saya wishes that Komuro was there so she could talk things over with wanting to leave the bus along with the rest of the core group. Right there, Hirano calls her out on her liking Komuro - the blush and the denial should tell all - you can see that Saeko was not fooled (hard to tell with Shizuka though). And when Saeko made mention of her wanting to keep her promise to Komuro, she immediately asked why was keeping the promise so important to her.

It's subtle but it's been there from the beginning that Saya's had some feelings for Takashi but knew that Rei was the one he wanted.
Kudos for going through the trouble for me :P

But yeah, Right now it's a battle between Rei and Saeko for Takashi, personally I hate Rei with a passion. Go go Saeko!! XD
Old 2010-11-13, 23:39   Link #1339
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:

But yeah, Right now it's a battle between Rei and Saeko for Takashi, personally I hate Rei with a passion. Go go Saeko!! XD
Have to second that Rei hate. She's only with Takashi, because it was a process of elimination type of thing. Otherwise she'd still be all over whatshisname...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 02:00   Link #1340
Stelgart

Quote:
Hey ,we were not fighting-just diskussing,right? And i respect everyone's opinion
But i can't undestand,why the author of manga have't mentioned anything about Takashi's father and Rei's mother yet...I wonder what happened with them.

Quote:
Right there, Hirano calls her out on her liking Komuro - the blush and the denial should tell all - you can see that Saeko was not fooled (hard to tell with Shizuka though)
Maybe it's hard for Saya to tell anyone,that she likes Takashi as a good friend.She is a Tsundere.But it doesn't necessary mean love feeling or something.

Becides,Chapter 2 page 51-Saya was blushing,when Hirano said"When you'are talking,do you think you could tell me whether you'consider going out with me"?

And Saeko said :"You two must be close.I'm envious"

So you can tell the same thing
Quote:
you can see that Saeko was not fooled (hard to tell with Shizuka though).
in this situation also.

Quote:
First off, they grew up together, and since their parents knew each other, they got to see each other a lot.
I doubt. Do you remember what Saya's mother said to Takashi: "Now that i think about it,you've never come to my house before" .And takashi said :"R..Right" Saya's mother asked him :"you're scared of this house,right?" And Takashi :"Well,um.Sorry"....

Quote:
There's also the time on the bus after Takashi and Rei got separated and Saya wishes that Komuro was there so she could talk things over with wanting to leave the bus along with the rest of the core group.
Quote:
Then right when the school was succumbing to the outbreak, the only reason she went with Hirano was until she could find Komuro and then team up with him.
Saya thought that she could't trust anyone.She is a Tsundere and Takashi is the only childhood friend she's got.Of course she got annoyed ,because Takashi is acting so friendly with Rei and Saeko and was ignoring her.But it doesn't necessary mean love feelings .

Maybe you are right,Tempest35,but i still have not enough evidence to change my mind.

Last edited by Stelgart; 2010-11-14 at 07:58.

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies