Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-05, 23:17   Link #941
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
when i look hanbei in anime and in ilustration.
"ahhh... this girl really worth for bullying she really tickle my S personality."
i want make her...huahahahahaha.....
hahhhhh.....hahhhh...hahhhh
Double post? Speaking of, Sagara didn't have to use the rocks to escape the flood in the anime did he? Hanbei/Seimei just let them go...

Also regarding the pic above: IT'S A TRAP. Well... more like, IT'S A SPY. Sappin his bed-sheets...
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 23:32   Link #942
Athena
The Power of One

Damn. I noticed that the anime episode cut part of Sagara's dialogue with Hanbei. Which was the best part in volume 2. Damn.
Old 2012-08-05, 23:53   Link #943
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
when i look hanbei in anime and in ilustration.
"ahhh... this girl really worth for bullying she really tickle my S personality."
i want make her...huahahahahaha.....
hahhhhh.....hahhhh...hahhhh
Ahhh I thought nobody else would understand this feeling...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 01:33   Link #944
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ahhh I thought nobody else would understand this feeling...
wall you can said i'm omnivora vrom lolicon to MILF is okay as long as from age 8 to 40.
on 2D world okay!
Old 2012-08-06, 02:28   Link #945
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Damn. I noticed that the anime episode cut part of Sagara's dialogue with Hanbei. Which was the best part in volume 2. Damn.
Could you please tell us more about it?

Thanks
Old 2012-08-06, 05:11   Link #946
n0m@n
C-Z

By the way, most of you might know but Akuma started translating the first chapter of volume 1.
The page for Oda Nobuna no Yabou is also made on BT.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...obuna_no_Yabou

Last edited by n0m@n; 2012-08-06 at 05:31.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 05:17   Link #947
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

psst n0m@n..

(whispers) you can start at the later volumes if you want...

lol a man can wish
Old 2012-08-06, 05:28   Link #948
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Yeah, Mechatrill told us. Innocence is a beautiful thing isn't. It happened here
I've seen that illustration. What I didn't know is the context. I also don't seem to have much time to sift through the posts, so if you would kindly?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 05:32   Link #949
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
psst n0m@n..

(whispers) you can start at the later volumes if you want...

lol a man can wish

Im getting slaughtered because of homework and tests since my uni began again. By the time I get home I'm so dead that I can only lay down and watch anime..... Man, I wish the semester will end soon lol.
Old 2012-08-06, 05:40   Link #950
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Im getting slaughtered because of homework and tests since my uni began again. By the time I get home I'm so dead that I can only lay down and watch anime..... Man, I wish the semester will end soon lol.
ah uni....the no.1 cause of youth suicide, and halting translations
Old 2012-08-06, 07:23   Link #951
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Hahaha, I know how it feels like it. Take care of your stuff first, then later on help us out.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 09:57   Link #952
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

I swear, sooner or later, it's like the whole High School DxD team will join this project...
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 10:20   Link #953
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
I swear, sooner or later, it's like the whole High School DxD team will join this project...
Well I do agree on your point, but these two Light Novels are different. They do share characters that are crazy which is a high point in both Oda Nobuna no Yabou and High School DXD. Story wise, Oda Nobuna no Yabou is a lot more interesting. It is a lot more action mix with character progression as well. Relationships are more gradual in Oda Nobuna no Yabou and the protagonist is faithful.... to a degree.

Though not on topic, I swear ecchi main characters has taken raise in modern anime, manga, and light novel world.
Old 2012-08-06, 10:21   Link #954
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Well I do agree on your point, but these two Light Novels are different. They do share characters that are crazy which is a high point in both Oda Nobuna no Yabou and High School DXD. Story wise, Oda Nobuna no Yabou is a lot more interesting. It is a lot more action mix with character progression as well. Relationships are more gradual in Oda Nobuna no Yabou and the protagonist is faithful.... to a degree.
I wasn't even mentioning about the plot
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 10:23   Link #955
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I wasn't even mentioning about the plot
Oh in that case, if the High School DXD fans and translators do join I will welcome them. It will give Oda Nobuna no Yabou a very big fan base among this forum. Though I will take steps to ensure that this thread stays alive and not end up like the High School DXD thread.
Old 2012-08-06, 10:37   Link #956
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

What happened? Honestly, people keep referencing that thread, and I don't get it.

Oh, and new discussion topic: between Yoshiharu's spear-charge in the LN and manga vs. the cell phone part, which do you like better? Personally, I felt spear-charge made him more impressive as a person, but the cell phone scene was better presented.

P.S. that might explain why there are no more scenes of his phone, that scene wasn't in the LN.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 10:55   Link #957
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
What happened? Honestly, people keep referencing that thread, and I don't get it.

Oh, and new discussion topic: between Yoshiharu's spear-charge in the LN and manga vs. the cell phone part, which do you like better? Personally, I felt spear-charge made him more impressive as a person, but the cell phone scene was better presented.

P.S. that might explain why there are no more scenes of his phone, that scene wasn't in the LN.
The High School DXD thread made the highest jump in popularity. In January at best it had 2000 replies, then going into May it had 30,000 replies. Then it got shut down due to a couple of people making it into a chat room of a lot of non topic stuff. Just like recently, this thread was empty in the most part since there were no translation. There were only one reply on this thread, it was on April which was the starting statement. Now in July alone, this thread went up to close to a 1000.

Oh and the new discussion. I liked the cell phone part, made him stand out from the rest better.
Old 2012-08-06, 11:12   Link #958
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
The High School DXD thread made the highest jump in popularity. In January at best it had 2000 replies, then going into May it had 30,000 replies. Then it got shut down due to a couple of people making it into a chat room of a lot of non topic stuff. Just like recently, this thread was empty in the most part since there were no translation. There were only one reply on this thread, it was on April which was the starting statement. Now in July alone, this thread went up to close to a 1000.

Oh and the new discussion. I liked the cell phone part, made him stand out from the rest better.
well i'm one of many people that reponsible make that treat gone crazy and haywire.
nom@n i'm sorry okay.
well for mee i more like spear after all it's more fun to look that monkey suffering!
ah i'm such a big S.
Old 2012-08-06, 11:17   Link #959
Akumasama
Feminist

Quote:
Well I could do with some more hands for it. Wouldn't be a bad thing to join here once they retire over there.
I tried having n0m@n come once he finishes DxD, but then again he'll choose what he likes best, and I had rather not people pester him.

(Which reminds me, I have one more project that I liked equally on my mind)

Quote:
Oh in that case, if the High School DXD fans and translators do join I will welcome them. It will give Oda Nobuna no Yabou a very big fan base among this forum. Though I will take steps to ensure that this thread stays alive and not end up like the High School DXD thread.
Needlessly trying to resuscitate gets annoying you know. Same as the DxD fans out there who keep pestering for updates or the ones who made it into an intolerable chat thread (which ultimately led me to stop following that place)

Edit: To post something useful, I have translated 92% of chapter 1 (editing at 62%). Should be done by wednesday as I have classes all day tomorrow.
Old 2012-08-06, 11:17   Link #960
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Regardless of what you are, Sadist..... or Masochist.... or in between. This Novel got all of that and then some. There are not a lot of series that has Loli Ninjas and Nuns that are stacked with large watermelons. Oh and Akuma once this project gets approved, there will be a link in the Light Novel side so people can read it. It will gain more exposure and you'll get help. I believe it.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem