AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-12-09, 22:11   Link #21
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
well netflix attacking again, they are really hard trying to destroy my childhood, what happened with netflix???? everyone was brainwashed by SJWs???, why now everything on netflix must be SJW, i'm already not was subscribed a long time, now i'm just blaffed with all that crap, don't worry guys here the next "netflix anime "remake serie"(joke)
Spoiler:


i really aways was a very pro open "inclusion" and all but this is just "insulting peoples, the same goes for she-ra and others "crap reboots" for the sake of "SJW because now it's seens which the "minority become the "majority" and is more important focus on series for SJW than average public.

now i'm start to love the idea of warner, disney and others companies start they own "netflix" and take away from netflix all they products, because they really start to don't diservers have anymore other serie to make they own "crap over them.

really sorry for the rant, but really even toei themselfs don't liked the idea.

now just waiting for "transgender/female/indian/black goku dragon ball "netflix remake".
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 00:43   Link #22
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
So how about other options? Downgrade Shaina or Marin? nah-ah besides his roles are necessary. Give powers to Miho or Shunrei? fucking disgusting. Chamaleon June? who the fuck is she?
The bolded expression is exactly the reason why I think including June to the protag team is the best option if the show is desperate for a female bronze member.

I mean, look at her: she's canon and very underutilized in both manga & anime so fans can't really be super upset and dismiss her if the show want to explore her more. More character exploration is good. She herself is a pretty good Bronze with a rather bright personality and a whip as a weapon. How cool is that to have a member of the protag team uses a whip. She can be the Kurama of the team: gentle, but not a crybaby like Shun . She can add a unique dynamic within the team, like Omega did with Yuna.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 01:29   Link #23
Konja9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well netflix attacking again, they are really hard trying to destroy my childhood, what happened with netflix???? everyone was brainwashed by SJWs???, why now everything on netflix must be SJW, i'm already not was subscribed a long time, now i'm just blaffed with all that crap, don't worry guys here the next "netflix anime "remake serie"(joke)
Spoiler:


i really aways was a very pro open "inclusion" and all but this is just "insulting peoples, the same goes for she-ra and others "crap reboots" for the sake of "SJW because now it's seens which the "minority become the "majority" and is more important focus on series for SJW than average public.

now i'm start to love the idea of warner, disney and others companies start they own "netflix" and take away from netflix all they products, because they really start to don't diservers have anymore other serie to make they own "crap over them.

really sorry for the rant, but really even toei themselfs don't liked the idea.

now just waiting for "transgender/female/indian/black goku dragon ball "netflix remake".
Honestly, this isn't so SJW as you can believe. The writer just doesn't want a full male group, while he feel an extra female protagonist would be rejected.

I mean they become the feminine boy wirh pink armor on a girl. That isn't SJW.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 02:00   Link #24
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post
Honestly, this isn't so SJW as you can believe. The writer just doesn't want a full male group, while he feel an extra female protagonist would be rejected.

I mean they become the feminine boy wirh pink armor on a girl. That isn't SJW.
yeah, but no man as others pointed he could had make new character or used a already existing character, instead of "gender bender" someone for the sake of "have a girl" look at omega thet did it very well in omega creating a female character which everyone loved in the end without have "change characters for the sake of "representation because western and special USA have the annoying police of "change things for the sake of minorities as they are doing with a lot of series, because the "mandatory rule of have reprensentation even if it means "change races or genders like they are doing too in the witcher serie.

srry man but i really disagree with you on that because the productor even told himself which he wanted to have a woman to have "representation", because for him "is weird a full boys", yeah because in his mind this sort of thing is "impossible and bla bla bla.

really srry but for me netflix just really become one of the crap stream service currently and due to that SJW constant take over media this "cancer" is fast spreading to others places aswell like cartoon network and even warner and games, nowadays everything even games must be "political issues and representativite, i'm really tired of it.

all i want is just enjoy a good serie without have to worry about stupid issues of our great messed "western society" which instead of "evolve is slowly "devolving, due to "too much peoples complain over anything and "diversity">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>good story or anything.

let's see you say that when we get a "trans goku or something like that because dragon ball is too offensive for western "new rules".

what anger me more is the fact which my countrie is being slowly poisoned by that crap coming from USA and europe.

this is why i stopped to watch western cartoons and focused on animes becaue i've really get tired to see almost every cartoon or being too stupid like titans teens go or too "SJW like steven universe" and now even anime is being threatned by that stupid agenda, because just having western animation being poisoned was not enough, i really don't want to see every of my good childhood serie being destroyed by the "sake of diversirty" and being distorted because "milenium peoples are too sensitive.

to be fair i will give kudos for this guy to at last be honest unlike most of the others "writers" and instead of just mock a fanbase and call peoples racist, sexist and bla bla bla, he just was honest and told which he don't care if everyone hate him even toei and he want do what he want, in most of the others cases the writer could just start to attack the fans like all others series at last on that this guy get my respect bey being true honest.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 03:22   Link #25
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Iwakawa base and Chaldea
Age: 38
The point of OG Shun was to show that even a meek peaceful man, that didnt conform to the usual canons of masculinity, could stand on his own, overcome hardships and still be himself.
__________________
<a rel=nofollow href=http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=959 target=_blank>Kancolle Social Group</a>
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 15:21   Link #26
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: JEEEESUS CHRIIIISTOOOOO
Age: 28
Afraid of going offtopic but while Shun shinned in the Hades arc when he has planned his own possession to be kill the god, Next Dimension brought him old ways. In a chapter Ikki points out that Shun keeps holding back in fights.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 00:21   Link #27
alex_drian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
The point of OG Shun was to show that even a meek peaceful man, that didnt conform to the usual canons of masculinity, could stand on his own, overcome hardships and still be himself.
Tastes, but I hate that kind of characterization and for that I could never stand his behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
i really don't want to see every of my good childhood serie being destroyed
the fuck is this shit? then watch the original.
alex_drian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 10:03   Link #28
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
Tastes, but I hate that kind of characterization and for that I could never stand his behavior.



the fuck is this shit? then watch the original.
yeah is you told "tastes are tastes" and afar i remember i can do my "opnion if you don't like ok, but don't coming say what i can do or not or insulting please, if you like ok but others peoples can't like it ok???.

this is why internet is really become a really bad place.

and don't worry i not gonna watch this, i'm not the type to watch something which i don't like just for the sake of "hate" but gonna be fun see it floping and netflix keep getting a lot of backfiring due to they stupid "agenda".
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 12:13   Link #29
LG-MAX 2.o
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post
Honestly, this isn't so SJW as you can believe. The writer just doesn't want a full male group, while he feel an extra female protagonist would be rejected.

I mean they become the feminine boy wirh pink armor on a girl. That isn't SJW.
This idea of turning a sensitive boy with female traits into a girl is actually a setback, it's like saying that a man can not be sensitive or do not want to hurt others is something uniquely feminine, in the end what Netflix is doing is just lazy and an inclusion force.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 16:24   Link #30
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
The changes on Shun without even trying to know what his character was about reeks of the usual shallow SJW inclusive force.
__________________
満天を見よ! そして、彼の七星を刮目せよ!
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 18:12   Link #31
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Iwakawa base and Chaldea
Age: 38
The irony is that, for years, and not exclusively to animation and games. they were constantly harping about "toxic masculinity" and how it is their crusade to reinvent it. OG Shun is exactly that alternate masculinity, "appealing to queer", they were looking for, lmao.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 19:47   Link #32
Konja9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
yeah, but no man as others pointed he could had make new character or used a already existing character, instead of "gender bender" someone for the sake of "have a girl" look at omega thet did it very well in omega creating a female character which everyone loved in the end without have "change characters for the sake of "representation because western and special USA have the annoying police of "change things for the sake of minorities as they are doing with a lot of series, because the "mandatory rule of have reprensentation even if it means "change races or genders like they are doing too in the witcher serie.

srry man but i really disagree with you on that because the productor even told himself which he wanted to have a woman to have "representation", because for him "is weird a full boys", yeah because in his mind this sort of thing is "impossible and bla bla bla.

really srry but for me netflix just really become one of the crap stream service currently and due to that SJW constant take over media this "cancer" is fast spreading to others places aswell like cartoon network and even warner and games, nowadays everything even games must be "political issues and representativite, i'm really tired of it.

all i want is just enjoy a good serie without have to worry about stupid issues of our great messed "western society" which instead of "evolve is slowly "devolving, due to "too much peoples complain over anything and "diversity">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>good story or anything.

let's see you say that when we get a "trans goku or something like that because dragon ball is too offensive for western "new rules".

what anger me more is the fact which my countrie is being slowly poisoned by that crap coming from USA and europe.

this is why i stopped to watch western cartoons and focused on animes becaue i've really get tired to see almost every cartoon or being too stupid like titans teens go or too "SJW like steven universe" and now even anime is being threatned by that stupid agenda, because just having western animation being poisoned was not enough, i really don't want to see every of my good childhood serie being destroyed by the "sake of diversirty" and being distorted because "milenium peoples are too sensitive.

to be fair i will give kudos for this guy to at last be honest unlike most of the others "writers" and instead of just mock a fanbase and call peoples racist, sexist and bla bla bla, he just was honest and told which he don't care if everyone hate him even toei and he want do what he want, in most of the others cases the writer could just start to attack the fans like all others series at last on that this guy get my respect bey being true honest.

I just say this wasn't so SJW, since a SJW wouldn't change the feminine guy with pink armor. If they change other male characters (like Ikki), that would be more SJW.

They change Shun, the character that receives mockery and constant contempt from Saint Seiya western fandom due to his delicate personality.


Also, Knights of the Zodiac isn't an anime (it doesn't even have Japanese dub yet). It's an american adaptation of japanese manga.

So, I don't think you should worry about anime, since the ideology of SJW isn't strong in Japan.


PS: I don't know why you mention Dragon Ball, I like Saint Seiya more.

Last edited by Konja9; 2018-12-11 at 20:20.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-11, 21:01   Link #33
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post
I just say this wasn't so SJW, since a SJW wouldn't change the feminine guy with pink armor. If they change other male characters (like Ikki), that would be more SJW.

They change Shun, the character that receives mockery and constant contempt from Saint Seiya western fandom due to his delicate personality.


Also, Knights of the Zodiac isn't an anime (it doesn't even have Japanese dub yet). It's an american adaptation of japanese manga.

So, I don't think you should worry about anime, since the ideology of SJW isn't strong in Japan.


PS: I don't know why you mention Dragon Ball, I like Saint Seiya more.
if you read again what he told he made clear which it was his "police of it must have a woman and i will change a character" he just choose the "most obvious choice, he tried to go for what he believed wa the "less damage" and peoples would care less since he is is "a joke", that was the problem because he used that logic of "he is gay joke to change and probably we gonna see come changes in the character because he not gonna want to see a "woman" calling "ikki" every 20seconds.

about dbz is just a joke because currently almost every "netflix" remake is about SJW with "inclusion of minorities or change the plot because "feminists writers, like others series like she-ra, like the witcher serie like the movie of death note and also the incoming "carmen sandiego serie where she will be much younger and will be instead of a "villian" will be a anti-hero helping to save the cases instead of being the trouble, then it start to become a meme in internet all the netflix reboots just look for the memes in internet and you gonna see that is where come the joke about dragon ball, if one day toei decide to allow "netflix make a netflix remake" of dragon ball then we have a big chance of get a "goku transgender, female, male hater and black because you know "netflix police of inclusion, basically "every serie on netflix is become mandatory focusing in "inclusion even if they have to change characters to do that.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-12-11 at 22:03.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:15   Link #34
alex_drian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Oh, but I find interesting that Nexflix or someone have the power to make this kind of changes, I always ask me if something like this was possible. Now if only make something of the mess that was Ranma 1/2 in characters whatever would be fine.
alex_drian is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.