AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-18, 18:00   Link #321
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Just mentioning some things I forgot to say in earlier episodes.

I think the voice acting of Iguva is done well. I like it when he said "die lizardman!!"

Funny how the situation between the fat guy and Sebas has become reversed. In the episode before... fat guy was trying to extort money from Sebas. Next one, he's offering money to Sebas.

It seems Albedo does not like the guild flag. It's just thrown to the ground on her room?

Looking forward on how Sebas will rescue Tuare on episode 11.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 22:22   Link #322
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
How many episodes is this slated to be? I assume 12... but I want MOAR!

Granted, these last couple episodes will hopefully show what I've been looking forward to since the season began: Ainz roflstomping his enemies, in this case the Six Arms/ Eight Fingers. or at least one of the Guardians doing such.

Though I do wonder if the fight with Demiurge that's shown in the OP is going to get shoehorned in in the last couple episodes.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-19, 05:42   Link #323
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

13 episodes. Just like the last season
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 11:54   Link #324
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

OMG. That was pretty intense. Cant wait for next week
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 11:56   Link #325
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Gotta love how Madhouse subtly inserted (pun intended) a Momonga shaped dildo into Albedo's Momonga stash.
kawaiiiiiiiii
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 13:00   Link #326
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well think I've got the plan figured out here. Seems like Ains is going to use this situation to continue bolstering his adventurer persona's reputation. Put the Blue Rose group on the brink (possibly with casualties) and then be the big darn hero and rescue them. A bit tasteless, but considering most of his group are basically evil...not that surprising a route for them to go.

Credit though that group managing what they could. The top level of Ains and the Guardians are still utterly untouchable by anyone on that planet. But shows there is some power gap out there.
Old 2018-03-20, 13:12   Link #327
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Extremely exciting episode this week. I liked how Sebas didn't even try to entertain and just went for the heads of those Six Arms guys. I wasn't expecting Blue Rose and the crew to clash, but damn. That was an intense fight. Seeing the ever so adorable Entoma and her capabilities and insect form was a sight to see. I was surprised to see that her face was just a bug mask this whole time. This cliffhanger is also the best one we've had all season. I can see Momon coming into the fray as part of the master plan Ains has like FlareKnight said. Cannot wait for next week!
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 13:17   Link #328
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

That damned Vermin Bane spell...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 13:19   Link #329
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

A very entertaining episode and it revealed a lot of tasty info that I always wanted to know about the denizens of Nazarick.

So we can put the Nazarick maids as on level with Adamantine adventures. That's not saying much but at least we know where the power level stands somewhat. Guardians are demi gods and PC players like Momonga are gods basically. In reality Momonga might actually be weaker than the Guardians, I mean he only won the fight with Shalltear last season because he cheated.

Sebas little fight was so meh as I expected. I look forward to Momonga's little plan on how he's going to make himself a super start by saving the Blue Roses and role playing defeating Demigure.

Na big fan of Entoma really. Yeah her design is cute, but the aspects that make her is terrifying. I mean she probably killed/ate a cute loli just to get that vocal cord.

Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 2018-03-20 at 13:34.
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 13:34   Link #330
nojay
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Extremely exciting episode this week. I liked how Sebas didn't even try to entertain and just went for the heads of those Six Arms guys. !
It took Sebas exactly ten seconds to kill all four of the Six Arms adamantite-class fighters present in the courtyard. As he predicted.
Old 2018-03-20, 13:42   Link #331
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
A very entertaining episode and it revealed a lot of tasty info that I always wanted to know about the denizens of Nazarick.

So we can put the Nazarick maids as on level with Adamantine adventures. That's not saying much but at least we know where the power level stands somewhat. Guardians are demi gods and PC players like Momonga are gods basically. In reality Momonga might actually be weaker than the Guardians, I mean he only won the fight with Shalltear last season because he cheated.

Sebas little fight was so meh as I expected. I look forward to Momonga's little plan on how he's going to make himself a super start by saving the Blue Roses and role playing defeating Demigure.

Na big fan of Entoma really. Yeah her design is cute, but the aspects that make her is terrifying. I mean she probably killed/ate a cute loli just to get that vocal cord.
Keep in mind, that Evileye had a spell that was especially designed to make her most effective abilities (bug summoning) useless. Considering she's a summoner and her summons were neutralized, she became very limited. Even then, it took the 3/5 of an Adamantite Party to beat her.
Old 2018-03-20, 14:00   Link #332
SilverGlavenus

This episode is really fast paced. Sebas wasted no time, gave no fucks and just beheaded those Six Arms, as expected of him.

The Vermin Bane certainly lives up to its name. After seeing Entoma's true face I'm actually okay with Evileye using that spell.. Fk you who created Entoma.

If they had spent a little bit more time on these fight scenes instead of the ones in the previous episodes, I'd be really happy.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 14:01   Link #333
HandofFate

good fights.
not sure how they're gonna squeeze the conclusion in one more episode though.
Old 2018-03-20, 14:03   Link #334
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
good fights.
not sure how they're gonna squeeze the conclusion in one more episode though.
There's two more episodes left.
Old 2018-03-20, 14:22   Link #335
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Evileye uses Vermin Bane.

It's Super Effective!!

Now to catch Entoma with a Pokeball...

*Demiurge arrives* *Entoma got away*

Dammit! This Pokemon game sucks!!

Old 2018-03-20, 14:49   Link #336
Norn
Dazed and Confused

Damn, I feel more for Entoma than for Gagaran and Ninja girl. At the same time though, Evileye: who or what is she?
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 16:08   Link #337
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
It's not that Ainz is "weaker". It was just that Shalltear was the ultimate perfect non-plus-ultra hard counter against Ainz:

Shalltear being undead = seals most of Ainz necromancy attack magic because it only works against living beings, forcing him to use "other" magic attacks which he probably has less passive race/job related buffs for (like power boost and MP efficiency boost) than for necromancy magic.

Shalltear using lifesteal weapon = seals all of Ainz necromancy summoning magic.

Shalltear being a battle mage capable of using both elements which Ainz is usually weak against (without taking into account equip-related resistence and immunity): Holy and Fire = self-explanatory.

Shalltear possessing an automatic revival iteam = otherwise Ainz could have finished her off with just "The Goal Of All Life Is Death" (or at the latest after she used her limited-use shield skill) despite all the above.

And despite all these CRITICAL disadvantages, which almost all seem like they were designed for the sole purpose of assassinating Ainz, he STILL won - without even using a World-level item - but instead using a temporary-class-change skill which clearly doesn't make him able to actually win against Shalltear in a physical battle, but rather using the accumulation of his tactics and psychological warfare to completely outwit his "natural predator-like" opponent and win. He also didn't even use his favorite equip but rather specialized equipment which probably was of lower quality than his usual gear.

Now that doesn't mean that Ainz could easily curbstomp the other Guardians and Sebas, he might actually be weaker than some of them in a straight "fair" one on one fight, but at the very least he would have much more options available if it was a true life or death battle when compared to the fight he had with Shalltear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Keep in mind, that Evileye had a spell that was especially designed to make her most effective abilities (bug summoning) useless. Considering she's a summoner and her summons were neutralized, she became very limited. Even then, it took the 3/5 of an Adamantite Party to beat her.
Yea, as we saw sealing a summoner's summoning skill either by blocking(/interfereing with) the use somehow or by threatening with life-steal effects (the former of which you saw in Entoma vs Evil Eye, the latter of which you saw in Ainz vs Shalltear) usually makes them quite weak. Of course exceptions like Ainz who can barely squeeze out a victory against a perfect counter against himself are rare in that extent. Entoma is an example of how having bad affinity can make you truly vulnerable.

Poor summoners though. Always having to fight an underdog battle once faced with an (actual) opponent around the same level.
Old 2018-03-20, 16:13   Link #338
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
She's actually one of the least evil Pleiades. At least she only sees humans as food.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 17:07   Link #339
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
It's not that Ainz is "weaker". It was just that Shalltear was the ultimate perfect non-plus-ultra hard counter against Ainz:

Shalltear being undead = seals most of Ainz necromancy attack magic because it only works against living beings, forcing him to use "other" magic attacks which he probably has less passive race/job related buffs for (like power boost and MP efficiency boost) than for necromancy magic.

Shalltear using lifesteal weapon = seals all of Ainz necromancy summoning magic.

Shalltear being a battle mage capable of using both elements which Ainz is usually weak against (without taking into account equip-related resistence and immunity): Holy and Fire = self-explanatory.

Shalltear possessing an automatic revival iteam = otherwise Ainz could have finished her off with just "The Goal Of All Life Is Death" (or at the latest after she used her limited-use shield skill) despite all the above.

And despite all these CRITICAL disadvantages, which almost all seem like they were designed for the sole purpose of assassinating Ainz, he STILL won - without even using a World-level item - but instead using a temporary-class-change skill which clearly doesn't make him able to actually win against Shalltear in a physical battle, but rather using the accumulation of his tactics and psychological warfare to completely outwit his "natural predator-like" opponent and win. He also didn't even use his favorite equip but rather specialized equipment which probably was of lower quality than his usual gear.

Now that doesn't mean that Ainz could easily curbstomp the other Guardians and Sebas, he might actually be weaker than some of them in a straight "fair" one on one fight, but at the very least he would have much more options available if it was a true life or death battle when compared to the fight he had with Shalltear.

Yea, as we saw sealing a summoner's summoning skill either by blocking(/interfereing with) the use somehow or by threatening with life-steal effects (the former of which you saw in Entoma vs Evil Eye, the latter of which you saw in Ainz vs Shalltear) usually makes them quite weak. Of course exceptions like Ainz who can barely squeeze out a victory against a perfect counter against himself are rare in that extent. Entoma is an example of how having bad affinity can make you truly vulnerable.

Poor summoners though. Always having to fight an underdog battle once faced with an (actual) opponent around the same level.
Yes, the only thing that Ainz has in spades compared to any of the Level 100s is experience. Ainz has tons of experience in PvP and while he wasn't the strongest player (only upper mid level, according to himself), he participated in many battles alongside the guild and is rather good at formulating battle strategies.

That said, Ainz is a necromantic summoner. He specializes in summoning and when he can go all out with it, the enemy would be fighting hundreds of undead of varying levels along with a fully capable magic caster at the back. Let me set up his summons and you are quite screwed.
Old 2018-03-20, 17:35   Link #340
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Spoiler for Episode 11 Comments/Feedback:
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote