Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-05, 16:56   Link #181
Pablete
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Nope, Sakura and Karin hooked up, and Sasuke merely provided the necessary goo to allow the happily married lesbian couple to conceive a child. Use your imagination people! It could all be true!
No, Sasuke hooked with Karin who died after Sarada was born, so Sasuke needed [someone] to raise the child, so the next in line was Sakura.

Then he politely asked her (trough Sharingan) to be her mother.

And that's in between the time skip.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 16:56   Link #182
HanaChie
花千枝<3!

Still I'd like confirmations of Shizune and Kakashi thought, I always though they'd make cool pairing
Old 2014-11-05, 17:07   Link #183
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCow65 View Post
An awsome and incredible manga.
If i had the rinne an it could tell me the amount of sarcasm in this sentence to 100%, but i can still see it with my own eyes, the lvl is over 9000!!!!
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 17:12   Link #184
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Ah I have been at work until now so I missed the party.

No...wait, seems the party is still ongoing. Hooray, I can feel socially awkward again.

I love how my desired ship came true. Not that it wasn't expected mind you, but I'm just glad that everything has fallen into place. I feel no pity for those that claim to loathe it enough to be malicious however, though their bitter tears have ensured I have enough salt for life .

I admit, I am a little bit vary of the next installment. I am not opposed to the idea, but honestly, I hope it is a more lighthearted story than what we've had so far. Oh sure, things are settling down now and all, but please I think I have had enough meteor drops and Chakra Doom Lazorz that blow up half the city.

Besides, I think it'd be great to see what happens to Naruto in times of peace. Here we have people that have been trained to kill and fight for a very long time. But what happens when there is no more war and peace settles in? I think that'd be a great issue to have explored.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 17:17   Link #185
Pablete
Banned

Sex from Sasuke's POV

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 17:20   Link #186
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

So many people going down with there ships. Glad the manga is ending. The mini series is being written by Akira Higashiyama so don't know if I will read it.

Going to be exciting nether the less to see this end.
Old 2014-11-05, 17:20   Link #187
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

People have the craziest imaginations, it's like they're trying really hard for Sakura and Sasuke to not be together.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 17:21   Link #188
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Quote:
NaruSaku is going to be canon. You don't have all the facts for 15 years and live with your head held high for your ship because you know it has all the reasons and support to be canon, but when some pictures are released of NaruHina kids you give up. The kids genetically make no sense, and even if they're real. It still doesn't mean genjutsu is out of the question.
That's beyond denial. That's a brave captain determined to go down with his ship... wow.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 17:22   Link #189
FlyingCow65

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
If i had the rinne an it could tell me the amount of sarcasm in this sentence to 100%, but i can still see it with my own eyes, the lvl is over 9000!!!!
I mean it Lv 7 Naruto is incredible in his own way.
Old 2014-11-05, 17:26   Link #190
Eragon
Still Alive

Not really hard to find reasons for Sakura to be not together with a psychopath. Wouldn't have killed Kishi to keep her single or hell, hooked her up with Lee. But, noo, abusive relationship since 1999.
Old 2014-11-05, 17:27   Link #191
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
The mini series is being written by Akira Higashiyama so don't know if I will read it.

Going to be exciting nether the less to see this end.
Wait are you talking about the new project? Kishimoto won't be the author? That...could potentially be either a blessing or a curse. Naruto has come to an end, but there is no denying that Kishimoto's storytelling is...a mess at times. But at the same time, I wanted him to improve with a potential new work if he got around to it. So half-excited, half-anxious I guess...
Old 2014-11-05, 17:27   Link #192
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post

I'm really kinda disappointed in the fandom and somewhat disgusted at the NaruSaku people. Maybe it's because I just wasn't invested in any ship, myself, but I find the rage and immaturity from the NaruSaku shippers (and some NaruHina shippers) to be absolutely absurd. Just last week we were mostly satisfied by how the Naruto-Sasuke fight ended up while looking forward to the ending. Now, a certain part of the fandom is overreacting and going "worst ending ever" and "Naruto now sucks" and other similar annoying phrases. It's asinine...absolutely asinine...and the worst part is...I expected this...but still...way to make me lose my faith in the fans...
I feel the same way. I expected it but I was still hoping that more fans would show some maturity no matter what ship was picked(I myself never really cared much about shipping in general in Naruto).

Quote:
NaruSaku is going to be canon. You don't have all the facts for 15 years and live with your head held high for your ship because you know it has all the reasons and support to be canon, but when some pictures are released of NaruHina kids you give up. The kids genetically make no sense, and even if they're real. It still doesn't mean genjutsu is out of the question.
Say what you want about this guy but he is determined to go down with his ship.
Old 2014-11-05, 17:32   Link #193
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Sits back and waits for news report, on mass suicides throughout the world due to apparent wrong pairing in Japanese manga.

Old 2014-11-05, 17:33   Link #194
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Not really hard to find reasons for Sakura to be not together with a psychopath. Wouldn't have killed Kishi to keep her single or hell, hooked her up with Lee. But, noo, abusive relationship since 1999.
perfect! Same way as I see it should be with someone else.

Information on the next mini series.
Quote:
The mini-series will tell "a newly budding Konoha story." Shueisha's Jump j Books imprint will also launch a series of Naruto side-story novels, starting with one about Kakashi, by Naruto movie scriptwriter and novelist Akira Higashiyama (Naruto Shippūden: Blood Prison).
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...es-ends/.80690
Old 2014-11-05, 17:35   Link #195
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
But apparently having Sakura abusing Naruto is okay. Okay.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 17:39   Link #196
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I love delicious tears. Gonna be fun or did it already happen?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 17:42   Link #197
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I love delicious tears. Gonna be fun or did it already happen?
Just look around any site with a NaruSaku tag. The explosions and eruptions are still on-going. It's like Konan's Sea of Paper Bombs times 1000. 1000 man! At this rate, they may even achieve the theoretical state of "Enough dakka".
Old 2014-11-05, 17:44   Link #198
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Just go tumblr NaruSaku and boom hilarious. Didn't think people got so worked up about these shounen relationships
Old 2014-11-05, 17:45   Link #199
Eragon
Still Alive

How many times do I have to say that I'm not a NaruSaku shipper ?

You want to know what I ship ? SakuIno, TsunadeXMei.

And I'm really baffled by your observation powers if you think the running gag in the series between Naruto and Sakura is equivalent to what Sasuke has done to Sakura. Like, seriously, come up with better retorts.

I'm quite happy with NaruHina. Hinata got what she wanted the entire series and Naruto didn't become the rebound relationship for Sakura but, justifying SasuSaku is just idiotic.
Old 2014-11-05, 17:56   Link #200
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

So according to some bloggers, Shino is Bolt's (Naruto's son's) sensei this time around. Color me impressed. Kishimoto remembered that Shino existed. Bravo.

Also, Bolt's defacing the Hokage monument because he doesn't like sharing his daddy with the village. That's adorable.

Tags
series ending, weekly spoiler discussion