AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-09-29, 22:17   Link #3821
Marco
A lazy reader.

If I remember correctly, Roberto had said that Christina has the most beautiful design, and I pretty much agree.
And although she hasn't had many appearances, we at least know she grew up to be a good girl.
Big fan here.
Images
Christina
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-10, 22:02   Link #3822
travelingbum

so is it any fun collecting the characters in the game? lol
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-11, 04:17   Link #3823
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
If I remember correctly, Roberto had said that Christina has the most beautiful design, and I pretty much agree.
And although she hasn't had many appearances, we at least know she grew up to be a good girl.
Big fan here.
Images
Christina
That's subjective. I think Satsuki and Liselotte are more beautiful than Christina.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-11, 16:49   Link #3824
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
That's subjective. I think Satsuki and Liselotte are more beautiful than Christina.
Christina is beautiful but there is no denying her sister is thiccer!
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-13, 14:58   Link #3825
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Big fan here.
Images
Christina
Yes i said that, she is beautiful, the other day some guys were saying she is going to end up with hiroaki, lol i got pissed, she is to much of a women for that dumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Cinderella liselotte might look prettier than base Cristina's but the outfit is helping her, that outfit buffs her too much, please nerf!!!!!

But base Cristina vs base liselotte is Cristina win,though only by a slight margin.

Satsuki is thiccer than both of them, but a bit less pretty, after that, it's just a matter of taste,
do you prefer more meat in the chest or a bit prettier face?
Old 2021-10-14, 22:54   Link #3826
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

I love how everyone is just talking about the heroines' beauty~ And i wanna participate~!

If we are just talking in terms of looks then i would say it is either Aisha or Christina~ If it's about physical proportions then i would like to announce i have a mental list of it after admiring the girls illustration and colored arts~ So here is my top five on that matter

1. Flora
2. Satsuki
3. Miharu
4. Liselotté
5. Aishia

And also~ i would like to add that the Earth Hero(Forgot her name due to poor memory) is at the top of the list but she is dead sooo~

but personally~ i prefer Christina or Satsuki because of their charisma and regal look~ The illustration people are posting above me shows my point about Christina~ She looks so damn cool in that i am swooning over her~!! I would actually love to buy a body pillow of her but i would much prefer to not kill my wallet~
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-15, 01:08   Link #3827
Snowbold

I think you're forgetting Orphia and Aria because they are up there too in curves.
Old 2021-10-15, 04:55   Link #3828
jagt

If my memory isn't wrong about the proportions topic. Sara in volume six said that Miharu was the one with the best proportions among the heroines currently at the village, followed by Ouphia. I think in volume 5 Alma was sulky when Latifa said there wasn't that much difference between their chests because the beastman Latifa had more chances of growing there than the dwarf her. I think it was in volume 9 when Ouphia said that by Rio's words Celia's sizes were close to Latifa's when the girls asked him about her body size for making the uniforms, at that time it was also said that Miharu's and Aisia's sizes were the same. In volume 15 when Christina had to borrow the girls' clothes for Flora and her she chose Miharu's dresses for Flora and Ouphia's for herself if I am not mistaken. So it would end like this:

Tier 1: Miharu, Aisia, Flora
Tier 2: Ouphia, Christina
Tier 3: Sara
Tier 4: Latifa, Celia
Tier 5: Alma

If we add the rest of the girls that have never had their bodies compared to others' going by the illustrations maybe it would be like this:

Tier 1: Miharu, Aisia, Flora+Satsuki, Liselotte and Aria (until it is stated clearly that they have have more or less than whoever)
Tier 2: Ouphia, Christina
Tier 3: Sara+Sayo(Not mention of her body that I can remember, the kimono doesn't help guesses either but she looked thinner than the girls above to me)
Tier 4: Latifa, Celia
Tier 4.5: Charlotte and Komomo (in my eyes they are either 4 or 5 but I can't tell which)
Tier 5: Alma

About appearances, I think Aisia is the number one for me here. I have to agree about the regal Christina being the coolest of the heroines but I still prefer a Christina that smiles like she does in the cover of the second drama CD.
Old 2021-10-15, 08:40   Link #3829
Marco
A lazy reader.

I love your contributions, Jagt.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-15, 13:21   Link #3830
Snowbold

I agree with that assessment. I don’t know if Aria will ever join the harem and with how this series slow rolls romance perhaps its best not, but kind of want some focus on her again. I personally am torn between Lieselotte and Satsuki. Both are beautiful and one has noble elegance and the other approachable serenity.
Old 2021-10-15, 23:51   Link #3831
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

My mans Jagt bringing out his list like the big boss that he is~
But about Christina's bust size~ I just checked this so i am saying this right but during Volume 15, Chapter 2. Christina was asked to pick some clothes for herself and flora and the clothes she picked was from Sara and Miharu~ So i think that suggest that Sara and Christina are around the same size and Orphia coming second to Miharu~ So that also means that Miharu and Flora are around the same size~

But personally~ i would like to think Satsuki and Orphia are in the same size as well but it looks as though she is bigger just based on one of the illustration during Volume 9, Chapter 4. where she was bathing with the other girls(Yes her nude illustration)~ And it also looks as though she is bigger in bust size compared to Miharu based on the colored illustration of them wearing a dress during the debut of the heroes in the night party of Volume 9~

I'll stop with this list for now just to muddle things up by combining yours with mine~ This is including the non-Heroines and this based on their curvature/physical proportions~

1. Erika(Finally remembered her name), Liliana, and Sylvie.
1.5. Satsuki(I am leaning more on 1st place but ehhh~ Not sure~)
2. Flora, Miharu.
3. Orphia, Ashia, Dryas, Sayo, Liselotté, and Aria(Could be lower due to her figure being hidden by her uniform).
4. Christina, Sara, and Roanna.
5. Latifa, Charlotte, and Celia.
6. Alma.

I didn't include Akia and Komomo due to their appearance being too young and i didn't want to include any children in the list~ Technically Latifa is also a child but her behavior is more like a young teenager than a kid~ My impression of her was cemented when she hugged Rio from the during their only time Bathing together~
Old 2021-10-16, 07:29   Link #3832
Snowbold

Latifa is also mentally older than some of the girls. She just capitalizes on her youth and sister bond with Rio to get closer than the other girls are willing to. In that regard, Charlotte is most like her in willingness to use any tactic to get close.
Old 2021-10-17, 02:48   Link #3833
Roberto1

i am sure no one dares to deny flora has the best bosom in the series, just check the bathroom pic, and the best legs go to aria, just check vol 20 cover
Old 2021-10-25, 06:55   Link #3834
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
so is it any fun collecting the characters in the game? lol
Speaking of which, anyone knows where we can take a peak at the game’s illustrations (like a CG collection)?
Old 2021-10-25, 12:03   Link #3835
haseo0408

In all honesty, I wouldn´t rule a harem ending yet, until the very I´ll believe this will be a harem ending. Let´s just hope the memory thing doesn´t ruin the story and character development.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-25, 12:31   Link #3836
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
In all honesty, I wouldn´t rule a harem ending yet, until the very I´ll believe this will be a harem ending. Let´s just hope the memory thing doesn´t ruin the story and character development.
I'd be very disappointed if this whole memory thing is the Author's solution to avoid a harem ending.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-26, 07:58   Link #3837
Draigathar

The memory wipe reminds me of the whole letter BS in the web novel. I'm waiting on the next book before i figure out if im going to keep reading it. Sucks i actually like this series
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-26, 12:57   Link #3838
silenceblade

The real problem with the letter was that Miharu didn't action until around chapter 200.

I liked this series too until the authur dropped the WN. The LN was way too corny for my taste.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-26, 18:20   Link #3839
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

@faiz blaster
There's an actual game of this series~? i thought the adds i was seeing in Syousetsu were just an advertisement for the anime~! please tell me more~!

@haseo0408 @NAJ P. Jackson
The harem ending potential is still there and i can see it~ but i think there is 3 possible reasons for the whole losing memory shenanigans~

1.) Is that the author realizes that the issue about Rio being branded as a criminal is going to be a problem in the future~ and even if he did get it resolved it would take some time to do so and the development between Rio and the Beltrum sisters would deepen too much to the point that it would leave the other heroines behind~

2.) To reduce the amount of girls in the Heroine category~ the amount of women interested in him is not that ridiculous if you compare him to a model or actor as he is making a name for himself as being a very talented swordsman that also has the looks~ but the amount of women (if this ever ends up being a harem ending) would be ridiculously large~

3.) Similar to the first~ But this is to basically clean the slate~ With this method everyone who was interested with him would basically reset their impression of him and could potentially be the main reason used to have him start using his real name and not the one in his previous life~
Old 2021-10-29, 21:21   Link #3840
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
@faiz blaster
There's an actual game of this series~? i thought the adds i was seeing in Syousetsu were just an advertisement for the anime~! please tell me more~!

@haseo0408 @NAJ P. Jackson
The harem ending potential is still there and i can see it~ but i think there is 3 possible reasons for the whole losing memory shenanigans~

1.) Is that the author realizes that the issue about Rio being branded as a criminal is going to be a problem in the future~ and even if he did get it resolved it would take some time to do so and the development between Rio and the Beltrum sisters would deepen too much to the point that it would leave the other heroines behind~

2.) To reduce the amount of girls in the Heroine category~ the amount of women interested in him is not that ridiculous if you compare him to a model or actor as he is making a name for himself as being a very talented swordsman that also has the looks~ but the amount of women (if this ever ends up being a harem ending) would be ridiculously large~

3.) Similar to the first~ But this is to basically clean the slate~ With this method everyone who was interested with him would basically reset their impression of him and could potentially be the main reason used to have him start using his real name and not the one in his previous life~

reducing the harem is a great idea, i don't think anyone would miss sayo and konomo, but knowing the author he is gonna do the contrary, he is going to make it even bigger.

take aria as an example, she never fell for rio because celia her friend and liselotte her master were already in love with him, so if she fell it would be "treason".

but now that no one remember him, she can fall for him with no remorse and then when everyone remembers him again,. liselotte and celia would be like "it wasn't your fault aria, dont worry" "you dont get to choose who do you love" (kaori and shizuku flashback)

and dont forget the classic american drama when the girl forget the guy but then she falls once again for him, that's going to happen x 10 times, all the girls falling again for Rio

Last edited by Roberto1; 2021-10-29 at 21:35.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai