Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-14, 12:16   Link #3561
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
Yeah, I saw some people who read Ecstas Online(Kuji's other novel) in japanese saying that Ecstas is more famous than Hybrid x Heart in Japan.
that's surprising, considering both have same ecchi vibe inside. especialy ectas has robot mc, right?i mean doing ecchi sfuff with robot is more likable for japanese then.

but sadly, no one translate ectas so i can't see the differences between those two.
Old 2018-11-14, 12:30   Link #3562
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
that's surprising, considering both have same ecchi vibe inside. especialy ectas has robot mc, right?i mean doing ecchi sfuff with robot is more likable for japanese then.

but sadly, no one translate ectas so i can't see the differences between those two.
He is not a robot, it's just an armor and he can take it if he want. The guy who translates Isekai Maou is translating Ecstas, translation is at chapter 2 of volume one, he is redoing everything since the other translators before him heavily used MTL, he also said that he plans to release 1 chapter per month, there's also the manga adaptation which has 13 chapters translated.

Being honest, Ecstas is not as lewd as Hybrid x Heart(well...for now) and although I really like HxH, Ecstas is more fun in my opinion. I also have to say that the illustrations are great too, even though it's not Hisasi, this illustrator is as good as him.

Last edited by Sakamaki Izayoi; 2018-11-14 at 12:45.
Sakamaki Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-14, 13:13   Link #3563
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyPepper View Post
I might be remembering wrong but didn't Kuji mention somewhere that in Ecstas Online he tried correcting some of the mistakes he made in HxH?
I don't remember it that well too, but here are all the comments he made about Ecstas in the afterwords of the HxH volumes:

''And then not only the anime of Masou, there is new news!

That is!

The opening of a new series!

Of all thing at the same time parallel with Masou, I begin to write a new work! Doing absurd thing like this……feels like I will be told that but, if it’s me that has overcome Masou’s first volume’s ordeal then surely I can do it! …..maybe.

The new work has no direct connection with Masou, it really is a new series! It seems similar with other works but it’s completely different, it’s typical of Kuji Masamune, with a little peculiar hair color, and then expect that it will become an eros work!''

''And then what is important, is [Ecstas Online] that was released at the same time with this ninth volume! Please treat me well with this series too. In regards with the characters and the story they are more interesting than Masou!? Is what I’m thinking so please, I think you can enjoy it together with [Masou Gakuen HxH]!''

''Also, this isn’t a topic about Masou, but 『Ecstas Online』 volume 3 is launched at the same time with this volume 11! This time is the climax for the opening arc, so there are consecutive developments that are really fired up!

Demon king Helshaft whose castle, subordinates and country were stolen and became alone. Even so the lone demon king fought the challenge in order to protect his important person! In the end will a miracle occur!?

I think if it’s Masou’s readers, then there will be a lot of them that are reading Ecstas, but those who haven’t please try to read it by all means! Its content has become unconventional when compared to other works. It’s also different from VRMMO of internet light novel, and I think it’s turning into an interesting story that cannot be found anywhere else, so please kindly take care of it by all means!''

''Ecstas Online is already in the middle of progress, but I will work hard on this too! Last month the newest volume 4 also just got released. Those who haven’t read can easily catch up you know!?

Although it has eros scene, but as expected this work has a different charm from Masou. Even those who first read it for the eros will give a high evaluation in the points other than eros saying the story is interesting! Intense! That’s this series trait.

By the way Ecstas Online is also in the middle of comic serialization by Oniyasu Kakashi-san at the monthly Dragon Age.''

Last edited by Sakamaki Izayoi; 2018-11-15 at 19:45.
Sakamaki Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 03:44   Link #3564
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
He is not a robot, it's just an armor and he can take it if he want. The guy who translates Isekai Maou is translating Ecstas, translation is at chapter 2 of volume one, he is redoing everything since the other translators before him heavily used MTL, he also said that he plans to release 1 chapter per month, there's also the manga adaptation which has 13 chapters translated.

Being honest, Ecstas is not as lewd as Hybrid x Heart(well...for now) and although I really like HxH, Ecstas is more fun in my opinion. I also have to say that the illustrations are great too, even though it's not Hisasi, this illustrator is as good as him.
my bad, i only saw available illustrations that mc was illustrated as big as robot so i assume he was one
so there's translation for this, i'll dig it later then.
thanks for information.
Old 2018-11-15, 19:42   Link #3565
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
my bad, i only saw available illustrations that mc was illustrated as big as robot so i assume he was one
so there's translation for this, i'll dig it later then.
thanks for information.
No problem, I wish you an enjoyable time reading both the novel and the manga adaptation of Ecstas.
Old 2018-11-19, 14:27   Link #3566
Silvertail

I found out that there's another special side story. It explains that there's a chance the main cast can open an Entrance between worlds again.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-20, 06:39   Link #3567
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

Baka translated a few side stories last week or the week before - are you referring to those? Or an entirely different one?

If you’re talking about a magic weapon reappeared, it was a misunderstanding. Spoiler alert: It was actually an old weapon got reactivated by a core from a dead pilot (or something like that). As of now, the way to AU remains shut, to my awareness.
“All we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done.” - Lor’themar Theron, Regent Lord of Quel’Thalas.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-20, 10:26   Link #3568
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
Baka translated a few side stories last week or the week before - are you referring to those? Or an entirely different one?

If you’re talking about a magic weapon reappeared, it was a misunderstanding. Spoiler alert: It was actually an old weapon got reactivated by a core from a dead pilot (or something like that). As of now, the way to AU remains shut, to my awareness.
Yeah, those are the ones I'm talking about. But still, it hints the possibly.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-20, 13:58   Link #3569
ThorPL123
King of Harem

I have hope that 14th volume will be focused on opening entrance(and reuniting) beetwen Lemuria and Vatlantis and/or focus on Kizuna and harem relationship(more romantic and sweet moments). As for new antagonists, i think that currently our heroes are so strong that there is no enemy that can face them fairly(and not be defeated instantly, unless our heroes start to "job" or be effected by The Worf Effect), and we don't need "Sorting Algorithm of Evil" to create stronger foes than gods.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-20, 16:33   Link #3570
Sakamaki Izayoi

Kuji mentioned in his twitter that writing volume 14 is almost being like a hobby, which is always nice since it shows that he is enjoying himself and the process, and I don't know if any of you knew this but he wrote the script of episode 6 of the Ore no imouto suki nano wa anime. Changing the topic a little, I made a Ecstas Online thread so there's no need to talk about it here, just letting you all know.
Old 2019-02-18, 20:00   Link #3571
Sakamaki Izayoi

Taekan made a poll to decide which series he will translate next, Ecstas Online is one of the options so I'll leave the link here if anyone wants to vote, if it wins then it's one more Kuji lewd series for us to read xD

https://taekan.wordpress.com/submit-a-series/
Old 2019-02-20, 19:45   Link #3572
Mazryonh

So no chance of this ever getting a second season for its anime adaptation? If they switched to releasing episodes as OVAs they might not have to use so much censorship.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-20, 19:49   Link #3573
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Old 2019-02-20, 20:29   Link #3574
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
That is not kurumi of date a live?
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-20, 21:41   Link #3575
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Erm, did you mean to post that here?
Old 2019-02-22, 01:21   Link #3576
Sakamaki Izayoi

Ok guys, Ecstas made it to the last poll, lets all vote so that way we can all enjoy another wild and lewd ride.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17478827/r
Old 2019-03-06, 05:15   Link #3577
Sparteh

Could someone explain of what happened in the end? Someone on discord said that this ended in single heroine end. Considering all boderline hentai that happened, how is that even possible? Tags combo here of "true harem" and "non harem end" looks really paradoxical in nature. How can something be true harem if it is non harem?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-06, 15:33   Link #3578
bakapervert
A pervert

In the end it was made clear that he loved Aine the most. But because of the nature of the hybrid gear, he kept having sex with other girls too even then. And the other girls also haven't given up on him. So its true harem.
Old 2019-03-06, 15:35   Link #3579
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Could someone explain of what happened in the end? Someone on discord said that this ended in single heroine end. Considering all boderline hentai that happened, how is that even possible? Tags combo here of "true harem" and "non harem end" looks really paradoxical in nature. How can something be true harem if it is non harem?
Spoiler:
Old 2019-03-07, 08:19   Link #3580
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
In the end it was made clear that he loved Aine the most. But because of the nature of the hybrid gear, he kept having sex with other girls too even then. And the other girls also haven't given up on him. So its true harem.
Quote:
Spoiler:
I never went beyond first few volumes so I don't know. It is just that when I heard this, I was quite surprised that some JP novel had guts to pull that off.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, hentai artist, incest, sci-fi, true harem