AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2022-03-14, 17:39   Link #3821
Silvertail

We did. We saw (in a manner of speaking) what Amaterasu did after the girls visit the Hida family. In chapter 4, we saw that Reiri has become a full housewife and that even well pregnant, she and Kizuna still have sex sometimes, just not as intense as before. The members of Amaterasu have sex more often. And we now know a little of what Kizuna's kids look like.
What I'm disappointed in is the lack of new illustrations to go with it.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-14, 22:09   Link #3822
AP24

I said I wanted to see more, it wasn’t much
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-15, 02:32   Link #3823
Itsmepatrick

There's no update about the girls on the other dimension so I'm a little dissapointed.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-17, 06:49   Link #3824
Sakamaki Izayoi

Just sharing some news, Kuji's new series comes out in April 28, it's a romcom this time.
Old 2022-03-21, 08:43   Link #3825
Sakamaki Izayoi

So, when talking about the new short story volume of Ecstas Online, Kuji mentioned that there will be three new annoucements in April.

Last edited by Sakamaki Izayoi; 2022-03-23 at 08:33.
Sakamaki Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-27, 09:45   Link #3826
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
So, when talking about the new short story volume of Ecstas Online, Kuji mentioned that there will be three new annoucements in April.
What exactly is coming out for Ecstas Online, anyway? And has there been any indication that Kuji is making anything new for Masou Gakuen HxH?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-27, 10:20   Link #3827
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
What exactly is coming out for Ecstas Online, anyway? And has there been any indication that Kuji is making anything new for Masou Gakuen HxH?

A .5 volume that just like HxH 14.5 is a compilation of short stories with a newly written chapter showing post epilogue stuff, as for anything new for Masou Gakuen...nope. He will release a romcom novel called Sukide Sukide Daisuki nanode, Issho ni Suki wo Tsutaetai. He did say that there would be three announcements, one was his new novel, now there's two left.
Old 2022-03-30, 15:59   Link #3828
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
A .5 volume that just like HxH 14.5 is a compilation of short stories with a newly written chapter showing post epilogue stuff, as for anything new for Masou Gakuen...nope. He will release a romcom novel called Sukide Sukide Daisuki nanode, Issho ni Suki wo Tsutaetai. He did say that there would be three announcements, one was his new novel, now there's two left.
So no details yet on what plot elements are actually in the .5 volume for Ecstas Online, then?

Do we have any idea as to what Kuji's new LN series title means in English?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-30, 16:51   Link #3829
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
So no details yet on what plot elements are actually in the .5 volume for Ecstas Online, then?

Do we have any idea as to what Kuji's new LN series title means in English?

No details yet, it's probably going to show
Spoiler:
those are only my predictions though.

As for Kuji's novel, Machine translator gave the title as " I like it, I like it, I love it, so I want to tell you that I like it together"

A little summary too:

"Aiya, a foreign student from Finland, is a solitary being known as an ice elf. But in fact, she simply has a communication disorder! Moreover, the purpose of studying abroad is otaku-activism! Aoi Sakuraga, a member of her host family and a classmate of Aiya's, sets out to fulfill Aiya's wishes"

"Aiya Pikkarainen is a quiet foreign student. In fact, she has communication problems and is always scared.....and I'm the only one who knows about it at the homestay. My life changed drastically when I met Aiya! A coming-of-age romantic comedy about experiencing "firsts" together. A story sent to all those who feel constrained and uncomfortable in their lives."

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, hentai artist, incest, sci-fi, true harem