Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-18, 15:02   Link #20261
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Will the short stories be also contained in printed version of light novel, if we hope to see one in the future? Cause membership is not very convenient for me, but a printed book with this small stories is definitely worth of it. (or when it will be too late to buy membership for those Ebooks because of printed version, how can we get those small cute stories?)
That's a good question, and maybe up to Seven Seas (if they're the ones who decide to do the print edition. Maybe they could even do a "special edition" with the alternate cover... (we have that, too... the one with Yue in lingerie).
I do feel it's appropriate to keep them as "bonuses" that aren't included in "standard editions".
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-18, 15:08   Link #20262
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarkboy View Post
That's a good question, and maybe up to Seven Seas (if they're the ones who decide to do the print edition. Maybe they could even do a "special edition" with the alternate cover... (we have that, too... the one with Yue in lingerie).
I do feel it's appropriate to keep them as "bonuses" that aren't included in "standard editions".
Yeah, exactly what i thought about, an always limited edition with better quality images, more extra stuff and more bucks on it, that the offer, thanks.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-18, 15:11   Link #20263
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Yeah, exactly what i thought about, an always limited edition with better quality images, more extra stuff and more bucks on it, that the offer, thanks.
Well, if that happens, I will pay doesn´t matter how much
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-18, 15:13   Link #20264
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Definitely man, at all cost
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-18, 15:18   Link #20265
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Interesting. Did you also acquire distribution rights for the various other related bonus merchandise as well? The posters, wall hangings, pillow cover, straps, figurines, etc.?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Haha, well it's probably bound to be cheaper than what I've already spent on it at least.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-18, 15:25   Link #20266
sparhawk1610
Asura

@Boris Haha, well it's probably bound to be cheaper than what I've already spent on it at least.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember how you wrote about auction last time. But honestly, when you love something, you will do maximum for it
In the last year I find out my LN books more entertaining like my ex-wife So yeah, I won´t hesitate to put some money for a good book or short stories or Yue in lingerie!
Old 2017-02-18, 16:35   Link #20267
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Interesting. Did you also acquire distribution rights for the various other related bonus merchandise as well? The posters, wall hangings, pillow cover, straps, figurines, etc.?

Haha, well it's probably bound to be cheaper than what I've already spent on it at least.
All we have rights to are illustrations and texts... We probably have the rights to the illustrations that were on all those various items (not sure though), but not the items themselves, as we don't control merchandising rights.
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-18, 17:43   Link #20268
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Is there a great difference in quality between LN and WN? Like Shieldhero for example?
Old 2017-02-18, 18:19   Link #20269
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
Is there a great difference in quality between LN and WN? Like Shieldhero for example?
Some side characters are better fleshed out. Not really a great change, but I find it really nice.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 06:45   Link #20270
borisdrakoni

New chapter is out. The adventure of Kaori and Yuepon continues!

Spoiler:
Old 2017-02-19, 06:50   Link #20271
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:

Spoiler:
Yuepon I am curious what kind of monsters they will encounter. And that idea with checkpoints is good, but well, they screw up it by themselves. Wild Valkyrie, hmm, there are definitely interesting enemies
Old 2017-02-19, 06:51   Link #20272
Triok123

Quote:

Spoiler:
SAO...hajime edition i suposse???
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 07:24   Link #20273
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Seems like the author is planning to use the game to be a seting for one of his long arc later. Anyway yeah, a hella funny chapter.
Old 2017-02-19, 07:26   Link #20274
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ Seems like the author is planning to use the game to be a seting for one of his long arc later. Anyway yeah, a hella funny chapter.

in fact he can just make a brand new story with people playing this game....a new arifureta...with myuu as mc maybe..
Old 2017-02-19, 11:41   Link #20275
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
in fact he can just make a brand new story with people playing this game....a new arifureta...with myuu as mc maybe..
I always imagined Myuu getting a magical girl spinoff at some point. The after stories have already set up some of the standard tropes for it, what with her battle costume, weaponry and combat capabilities, best friend with seemingly yuri tendencies, romantic interest in an older boy, etc.
Old 2017-02-19, 15:32   Link #20276
Triok123

Spoiler:
Old 2017-02-22, 23:27   Link #20277
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

The demon king strikes again... And many women have already fallen just by seeing his gaze...
Old 2017-02-22, 23:40   Link #20278
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
The demon king strikes again... And many women have already fallen just by seeing his gaze...
A more detailed summary, please
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-23, 01:43   Link #20279
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

It's in the latest translated chapter...
Quote:
The onlookers were scattering gradually with the disappearance of the leaders, but the remaining people, especially the classmates who had gathered unnoticed were sounding out gossips like “Damn, Nagumo is seriously an ero game’s MC” or “Haa haa, maou-sama…haa haa” or “That’s just too unreasonable…but, I also want someone to act that unreasonable for me!” or “Hajime-sama’s harem…if I added myself nonchalantly into there, it’s possible”.
And going back to chapter 159

Some moments like this appeared...
Quote:
A part of the girls went “It’s Don Juan. He is the Don Juan of the modern times. … Nagumo-kun is just too dreadfulll” with blushing cheeks while sending glancing looks at Hajime
Quote:
Although, as expected, there were some of the girls who were staring at Hajime with red cheeks and heated expressions.
Quote:
Toward his ears, “Te, teacher and student… is this ero game-“ or ‘A, Aiko-chan got the poisonous fang of the demon king…” or “Casanova… the guy there is a Casanova! You mustn’t meet his eyes! You will get pregnant!” those murmurs could be heard.
And for the last part...
Quote:
Among the people who were delirious with fever, Hajime enchanted them with gleam and fangs like a wild wolf

Last edited by Keitaro hutako; 2017-02-23 at 01:58.
Keitaro hutako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-23, 02:50   Link #20280
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
Funny thing. First most of the girls would fall for the 'hero of justice' Kouki but now they all fall for the 'demon King' Hajime
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel