AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-07, 15:17   Link #14981
AkuhaShuzen
Ani"maze"

Okay...so I was KIND of right about Akasha being killed by Akuha, but it wasn't really in the way I thought. I mean, Akuha straight away told Akasha that she was jealous of Moka and Akasha's relationship, something that didn't quite yet cross my mind. But why would she need the Shinso blood for that? It's understandable to be jealous of a relationship that she never really had, but to go to that extent? And Akuha really does love Moka like a sister, so why not give up what she's been after and live happily with the family? But what I think Akuha will do with the Shinso blood is try and bring her Mother back from the dead or something like that. After all, if she's jealous and Akasha and Moka and is wanting the blood of a Shinso, she's probably trying to reconnect her past, y' know?

Besides that, I knew that Moka was a Shinso. That's probably why she wears a Rosario-in order to contain that power because if she loses all thoughts and control, she will most likely become like Alucard and wipe out the world. And now that Moka knows that Akuha attacked her mother, who knows what will happen once she wakes up and meets her sister once more. There is a high probability that her Shinso blood will awaken and something will happen to the world in possibly the next chapter.
AkuhaShuzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 15:18   Link #14982
AkuhaShuzen
Ani"maze"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Pretty sure there wasn't anything in this chapter that says Akasha lost because she gave her powers to Moka through some blood transfusion or something. What it did say, though, was that she was "too nice," and apparently holding back against a girl she thought of as her daughter, even if they weren't blood related. Touhou Fuhai said it himself, making her fight her own daughter was "too cruel." That's even why Aqua was holding back a little at first, and Akasha even called her out on it. It's why she suggested they stop, because she really didn't want to fight her.

I still hope Akasha survived, but I'm really not counting on it.
But rememeber, Akuha said that she was a descendant of Alucard, and though she would hold back because of her love for her sister, Akuha didn't hesitate splitting Akasha in half.
AkuhaShuzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 15:21   Link #14983
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Err... Akuha IS a "normal" vampire. She just desired the power that was strong enough to take out Alucard. She just want her vengence on humans for reasons we do not yet know.
If what people have said is correct, I wouldn't say direct descendant of Alucard is 'just another vampire girl', that's a pretty meaty bloodline to belong to, the most famous vampire going (hell it wouldn't surprise me if the story twists it the reason he is so famous in the human world is because of what he did before he was taken down, and his actions have since passed to legend/myth).

Whilst Akuha may not be Shinso, traditional vampire lore states an element of the potential power derives from your sire/bloodline, and well she's pretty much hit the top tier in that regards, Dracula/Alucard is who he is after all. The fact the ones who defeated him became the famed 3 Dark Lords says it all.
Reading: None at the moment

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-07-07 at 15:34.
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 15:24   Link #14984
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

There's also the likely speculation that if Akasha did unleash her power, that Alucard would react to that also, just like he is with Moka. So she had a double reason not to unleash any real power. She was probably going to let Akuha cut her up a bit and wear down her resolve to fight. It wouldn't have solved the problem overall but it would have been a temporary solution, at least until Akuha figured out that Akasha either didn't have the Shinso power or would never release it. By that time, Moka would have been long gone and hard to trace, even for her.

And as for Akuha being 'normal', well, that's debatable.

Akuha actually hesitated a lot - she hesitated for nearly an entire year by her words. That's how much being with Moka affected her. Akuha didn't want to hurt the one person who genuinely looked up to her like a real sister and loved her - Akuha was also probably fulfilling some deep down desire of having a younger sister and doting on them.
Old 2010-07-07, 15:41   Link #14985
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akasha aint dead yet, thiers always hope, well have to wait for the next chapter.

Lame...
Old 2010-07-07, 16:04   Link #14986
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

This chapter has restoked my fanfiction fires....wait for it. Expect AkuhaAngst
Old 2010-07-07, 16:11   Link #14987
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Wow...nice chapter.
Spoiler:
Old 2010-07-07, 16:20   Link #14988
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah Akasha's Vital organs are intact, thats all she would need for her regeneration, i agree, tyranuus.
Old 2010-07-07, 16:26   Link #14989
Dark Mage

WoW! What an awesome chapter. So Akasho really is dead I feel so sad for Moka. I think the memory traumatised her so much, she sealed it away in a place that she completely forgot about it and fabricated a fantasy where her mother is still alive waiting there for her somewhere in the human world. Its all a world created as a means to protect her own sanity. I really feel sorry for Moka and dislike AKuha

But I thought the way Akasha died without putting up any fight was kinda lame. But this means Akasha passed on her Shinso powers to Moka ans was trying to protect her by sending her away to someplace where Akuha couldnt reach her. I loved it how Moka kicked Akuha and I wonder what Akasha was trying to do with the last of her strength, with Alucard.

It looks like my speculations were correct Moka is indeed a Shinso, which in other words mean Tsukune too should be stronger than most vampires as he carries Moka's blood even if he is only a half-vamp. But I want to know, how Moka became a Shinso if it isnt hereditary
Old 2010-07-07, 16:28   Link #14990
Tachibana
タチバナ

DNA is passed from parent to child.
Old 2010-07-07, 16:39   Link #14991
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
DNA is passed from parent to child.
But didnt Akuha say its not hereditary?
Old 2010-07-07, 16:44   Link #14992
Tachibana
タチバナ

She was wrong, the Shinso blood worked in the way similar to an Atavism, she may know about the Shinso, but she might NOT know everything.
Old 2010-07-07, 16:48   Link #14993
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
She was wrong, the Shinso blood worked in the way similar to an Atavism, she may know about the Shinso, but she might NOT know everything.
there is a possibility she wans't and passed the power to moka without her knowing
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 17:05   Link #14994
Johnny
Working the bags...

I agree, Akasho definitely did something when Moka was first born and deathly sick. If that involved transferring some of her powers to Moka via her blood or some other way; guess we'll have to wait on that answer...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 17:46   Link #14995
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Damn great chapter . Well i expected a great fight but Moka Kick ass So her "kick spree" began there ^^

Oh my , cliffhanger ending , Alucard awakening .

So the 3 dark lords = Akasha , The school's boss and who is the last i don't remember him ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 17:47   Link #14996
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
WoW! What an awesome chapter. So Akasho really is dead I feel so sad for Moka. I think the memory traumatised her so much, she sealed it away in a place that she completely forgot about it and fabricated a fantasy where her mother is still alive waiting there for her somewhere in the human world. Its all a world created as a means to protect her own sanity. I really feel sorry for Moka and dislike AKuha

But I thought the way Akasha died without putting up any fight was kinda lame.
Spoiler:

@Sho, the Dark Lords are the Chairman, Akasha and Touhai, the old guy who's watching the memory with Tsukune and Mizore. He's aged much more noticeably than the Chairman or Akasha, likely due to the difference in species.

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-07-07 at 17:57.
Old 2010-07-07, 17:47   Link #14997
Tachibana
タチバナ

3 great dark lords listed below

Tohou Fuhai, Tenmei Mikogami and Akasha Bloodriver
Old 2010-07-07, 17:49   Link #14998
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Akasha aint dead yet, thiers always hope, well have to wait for the next chapter.

Lame...
I highly doubt she is alive. It would be too much if her body started to put itself back together. And even if it did, her psycho enemy would prevent her from healing. She was cut in half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
But didnt Akuha say its not hereditary?
And there lies the mystery.
Old 2010-07-07, 17:53   Link #14999
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
3 great dark lords listed below

Tohou Fuhai, Tenmei Mikogami and Akasha Bloodriver
Ow lol last one is Grand-Pa

I wonder how Akuha mastered "Hougetsu Jingen-Tou" as it was used by Touhou Fuhai .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 17:54   Link #15000
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
I highly doubt she is alive. It would be too much if her body started to put itself back together. And even if it did, her psycho enemy would prevent her from healing. She was cut in half.
Don't forget about her regenerative abilities, she was holding back, we do not know for sure weather shes dead, but it will all be explained in the next chapter.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire