AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-04, 12:10   Link #2821
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Oh so there will be a chapter next week?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 15:19   Link #2822
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

there i sno chp next week, it will be week after
Old 2009-02-04, 16:27   Link #2823
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Ohhh, sucks but its better than 2 weeks of no Negima
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 22:44   Link #2824
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Send a message via Yahoo to WarriorKK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Wanna bet?

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Higurashi Daybreak Wikia (V)
WarriorKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 23:13   Link #2825
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
I have to say... DAMN! I wasn't expecting that!!!

Spoiler for Ch 240:
Old 2009-02-04, 23:18   Link #2826
Boduar

Lol the audience is so screwed.
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 23:58   Link #2827
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boduar View Post
Lol the audience is so screwed.
So it can only stop a battleship cannon? BAHAHAHA! Too bad for the audience.

Last edited by mdauben; 2009-02-05 at 00:33.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 00:28   Link #2828
BerryDoyle

They are indeed. Do you suppose that the audience shield extends upward too? Because if it doesn't, then Yue and crew are also screwed, knowing Negi and Rakan.
BerryDoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 07:15   Link #2829
shinryou
--- semi-hikikomori ---

This is true....

on the subject of his articfact... he's just carrying his staff... that seems to be the only item with him on the card.... is that it?

"can't get away... from the sound of life..." - shinryou
shinryou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 08:09   Link #2830
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

he holds something looking like either a card (pactio?) or Nagi's notebook
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 09:24   Link #2831
Lizard

Something that has been bugging me ever sincekI read the chapter:
Who the hell is that white haired elven chick?
http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima%21/240/02/
(First frame on the left)
She is again on this page with another black haired elven girl that I dont recognize:
http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima%21/240/03/
(last frame)
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 11:00   Link #2832
Mentorian
Matsuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Something that has been bugging me ever sincekI read the chapter:
Who the hell is that white haired elven chick?
http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima%21/240/02/
(First frame on the left)
She is again on this page with another black haired elven girl that I dont recognize:
http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima%21/240/03/
(last frame)
They are Nodoka's traveling partners. http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima%21/210/07/

I think the match will end up in a draw or stopped due to Fate's action in the old capital. Remember he is using Asuna for something.
Mentorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 19:59   Link #2833
BerryDoyle

I hope the match doesn't get interrupted (that irritated me about the chuunin exams in Naruto), but considering we haven't heard from Asuna or Fate recently, that seems likely. I want to see Negi and Rakan go at it for at least a chapter or two first though.
BerryDoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 06:25   Link #2834
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

i'll place my cookies on that next chapter (241) is about Asuna
Old 2009-02-06, 21:59   Link #2835
hypnomagica

exactly how old IS negi by now? i mean chronologically about a year or so seems to have gone by (at least). Then take into account that Negi spent 2 months or so training with Eva after the Kyoto arc wich translated out to four months for him as he lived two days for everyone that went by for everyone else. Then theres the 8 or so months that everyone spent in Eva's "resort" for magic world training plus the month he spent training in that ball to fight Rakan and and then the other month or so (hard to determine really as it depends on when exactly he went in) inside Eva's scroll. All in all shudnt he be about 12-13 by now?

Since the time in Eva's scroll went by 72 times as fast as normal time and they said he was in there "since morning" it can be assumed he probably went in there somewhere between 6:00 and 8:00 and he exited it at about 2:30 so since for each hour 3 days actually went by for him he will have been in there somewhere between 20 and 26 days (about a month tho a very short one). Also Im not really clear on exactly how much time went by between the time when Eva bagan training him and the festival arc, does anyone know?
hypnomagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 23:21   Link #2836
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Eva's scroll is 72:1, but since it isn't possible to train your body inside it, does that mean Negi doesn't age inside there? If so, you'd need to clarify whether you're referring to mental or physical age.
Old 2009-02-07, 04:12   Link #2837
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

let's see, i'd figure that he all in all, have been around the gang for 6 months give and take ... and there's certainly been used 6 months in asorted castles and the like (talked about 2-3 months before leaving, 1-2 months of learning with Seras and Richardo and being in the scroll, and i'm certain theres been a couple of months spread around in the rest of the time comming before Festival arc) so all in all i'm fairly sure he's been aged at least half a year beyond usual, so him being 11 now sounds pretty right (knowing that he was 9 3/4'th years old when the gig started)
Old 2009-02-07, 05:36   Link #2838
AstroNerdBoy

BTW, sorry for being wrong about the who break this week. Still, I'm never happier to be wrong about something than this.

This week's spoiler image is....

http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/200...ler-image.html
Old 2009-02-07, 10:39   Link #2839
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

yey ... his Pactio is a gamebreaker in the widest sense ... go go get more pactios ... even if you're never going to let them know they get a pactio
Old 2009-02-07, 22:39   Link #2840
hypnomagica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
let's see, i'd figure that he all in all, have been around the gang for 6 months give and take ... and there's certainly been used 6 months in asorted castles and the like (talked about 2-3 months before leaving, 1-2 months of learning with Seras and Richardo and being in the scroll, and i'm certain theres been a couple of months spread around in the rest of the time comming before Festival arc) so all in all i'm fairly sure he's been aged at least half a year beyond usual, so him being 11 now sounds pretty right (knowing that he was 9 3/4'th years old when the gig started)

I dont think thats quite right the manga seems to have Negi ariving Mahora in the middle of the school year and thru that semester one summer and and entire other school year, all in all regular time flow wise about a year and a half will have gone by making him 11 1/4 and if you split a year into 1/4's then a 1/4 wud be three months. Anyways take into acount there was a rough two month or so period in wich he lived twice as long as everone else due to the fact that he was training in Eva's resort wich wud raise the total to 11 years and 5 months then theres the time period the whole of ALA ALBA spent in Eva's resort wich is very hard to tell but seems to be somewhere between 7 to 9 months long (possibly more actually) in the span of only about a month regular time. This wud equate to him being around twelve when they went to the magic world Where theyve been for about 2 months plus the extra month spent in special "beat Rakan" training, the near month he spent in Eva's scroll (wich actually DID age his body and mind as Eva said she placed his whole body inside of it just that he cudnt train it while in there) then just for good measures add on the extra two weeks or so that he spent traveling back and forth thru time back at the festival and he winds up being around 12 1/2.

Of course I'll be the first one to admit to being often quite confused with the way time seems to jump around in the Negima world so if anyone comes up with some different numbers please tell me.
hypnomagica is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy