AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-05-16, 12:56   Link #3841
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Sariel's host was pretty much the hottest girl in the series, seriously. I'm surprised Nakaba wasted such a good designs on a character that'll never reappear.
IMO both angels will die in less than five chapters and the bard hottie will have strong residual angelical powers. Maybe they will find a way to zombifie the corpse to use him as a meat shield with angelic resistances.

About Margaret, I can almost see a death flag on top of her head. Because we know somehow Elizabeth wont die due to plot armor, so someone has to die, this is war and there must be casualties sooner or later.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 13:01   Link #3842
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Elizabeth will die in three days from when her memory came back unless Meliodas and the Sins break the curse. But yeah, there's a chance it'll be broken. I hope so at least. And I want Meliodas' curse to be broken too.

It'd be great if you're right about that girl with the hot body. Problem is that only her body is matured while her mind is still that of a small child.
Old 2018-05-17, 12:45   Link #3843
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
It'd be great if you're right about that girl with the hot body. Problem is that only her body is matured while her mind is still that of a small child.
Hottie with a child inside surrounded by demons and angels, yeah, it would never work
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-17, 15:56   Link #3844
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What did you want to tell me with that ED sequence?

I guess it can be made to work, but the girl would have to be taught everything.
Old 2018-05-18, 09:28   Link #3845
marvelB

Well, as was mentioned before, we have TWO chapters to look forward to this time, friends! Brief summaries ahoy:

Spoiler for 267-268:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-18, 09:41   Link #3846
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the summaries, MarvelB!

The second one looks really interesting. I want to know who the goddess is in the first one that hit Estarossa, too, though. And what's up with Meliodas, I wonder?
Old 2018-05-18, 13:28   Link #3847
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 268:
Old 2018-05-18, 19:38   Link #3848
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply to above:
Old 2018-05-19, 11:36   Link #3849
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Spoiler for reply to above:
Spoiler for 268:
Old 2018-05-19, 12:49   Link #3850
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply:
Old 2018-05-21, 16:11   Link #3851
AP24

Read the translated double chapters. Maybe Meliodas did try to help Estarossa to get together with Elizabeth, but he ended up falling in love with Elizabeth instead. Looks like everyone is right about how Ban would get stronger.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 18:28   Link #3852
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I should have expected it, but it was still a shock to see Ban like that.
Old 2018-05-21, 20:22   Link #3853
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The end-of-chapter texts at the end of both chapters were beautiful (In Chapter to 267, Elizabeth: "Meliodas....I miss you". End-of-chapter text: "In the crisis she thinks of only one person. From the Heavens, to you, my beloved". In Chapter 268, Meliodas: "Elizabeth...I wanna see you". End-of-chapter text: "Although they're in different words, their feelings are the same. From Purgatory to you, my precious"). I love them. Now I want Meliodas to get his emotions back quick and for him and Elizabeth to be together again. Then once and for all, please break the curse.

I like how even as a monster of Purgatory, Meliodas(' emotions) was/were sticking to Ban. Did he remember him I wonder?

@Kanon: If what happened is really as you say, hopefully Estarossa will find out. I'm not sure how much good it can do, but it should at least show him that his older brother didn't really lie to him.

Speaking of info: in the Q&A section, someone asked Nakaba what Meliodas' Commandment was 3,000 years ago. Answer: It was "Love". He abandoned it when he left to ally with the Goddess Clan. And the Demon King then gave it to Estarossa.
Old 2018-05-22, 00:03   Link #3854
marvelB

A bit late, but I just got done reading the chapters myself! Huh, that spoiler was off about a "mystery" goddess attacking Estarossa.... it was just the handiwork of Elizabeth herself. And yeah, that brief flashback of Mel apparently promising to be Esta's wingman is rather curious. But now that the Q&A revealed that Mel's former commandment was "Love", that could potentially explain a lot of things, particularly how the decree awakened Esta's dark powers, and how he believed himself to be Mel..... because he literally is wielding Mel's powers. BTW, I can't see anything good coming out of Derrierie volunteering to stop Estarossa's rampage.... that's practically a death flag waiting to happen, right there....

And as for Ban..... damn, he really has gone through a lot in Purgatory, hasn't he? Merlin said that a minute in the human realm equates to an entire year in Purgatory, so he really must have been wandering in that plane for centuries! And while it's great that he found Mel (nice touch with his "dragon" form softening up to Ban, BTW), we must remember that there's still a huge threat present: The Demon King. I highly doubt that Ban will be able to just waltz out of that otherworldly plane with those emotions if Mel's daddy has anything to say about it.....
Old 2018-05-22, 07:47   Link #3855
SilverGlavenus

Ban is the broest of bros. I can't applaud him enough for what he did. That is serious nakama bond right there.

Edit: the fact that Ban was humming and talking to himself was an amazing touch. He wandered for centuries with no one by his side, it must have been extremely lonely.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 11:15   Link #3856
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Honestly, it's amazing Ban didn't completely lose his mind. He got close to turning into a beast, but he managed to retain his sanity thanks to his feelings for Elaine and Meliodas.

Meliodas being the former owner of the Love commandment is indeed a very interesting piece of information, and could explain many things about Estarossa.
Old 2018-05-22, 14:49   Link #3857
Twi

I wonder if he'll keep the Black Wolf form when he gets back.
Old 2018-05-24, 19:36   Link #3858
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Would be good if he can get into that form at will and can control it. If so, I wonder if Meliodas could that with his "Black Dragon" form, although that was just his emotions.

And I think Estarossa thinking he's Meliodas was just from him becoming more insane from taking in more than one Commandment. Although I guess being given the same Commandment that Meliodas once had may indeed have played a part in it.

@Kanon: I agree about Ban.

Also true that he's the broest of bros. Now I hope he and Meliodas' emotions can actually get out of there. I wonder what'll happen when Meliodas gets his emotions back while he's still inside the darkness or when he's already completely absorbed those Commandments.
Old 2018-05-25, 10:46   Link #3859
marvelB

Brief spoiler's here:

Spoiler for 269:
Old 2018-05-25, 10:53   Link #3860
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Are we sure that pic is real? It looks totally shopped, especially Ban's jacket.

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen