5 out of 10 : Below Average 10 10.53%
4 out of 10 : Poor 5 5.26%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 2.11%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 8.42%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-06-10, 13:08   Link #81
Lendial

painfuly slow but the flashback scenes were well done. the music is just perfect.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 18:18   Link #82
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Okay, in that case, can you explain the whole bijuu thing? Why did Chiyo bring that up?
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 21:33   Link #83
BlackShinobi07

OMG. I dont know how much more of this i can take. There hasnt been a decent, well animated, fast paced, and enjoyable fight since shippuden started.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 03:00   Link #84
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Why don't you give the manga a try? If after reading a few chapter you really prefer following the series with the anime rather than reading it you can still use the manga until you reach a point you think will be enjoyable when animated and then patiently wait for the anime (1 chap~1 ep) to reach this event in order to skip the "boring" part.
This is not a good suggestion. Well not IMO. Leave us our weekly suprises!! You know, even a weekly suprise is a suprise in some kinda way. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07
OMG. I dont know how much more of this i can take. There hasnt been a decent, well animated, fast paced, and enjoyable fight since shippuden started.
If I may.. I suggest you drop the serie. Or hold your horses. If you can't keep up the pace of this anime don't bother us with useless comments like this.
You should be greatfull and pray the god of animes that fillers don't invade our lives anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish View Post
Okay, in that case, can you explain the whole bijuu thing? Why did Chiyo bring that up?
I'm not sure from which part you refer but at first she talked about it because of Gaara.. and If I recall well the next time Naruto was going a bit berserk and Chiyo noticed his strange chakra. Then Kakashi explained her about the Kyuubi(bijuu).

Last edited by JOJOS'STAR; 2007-06-11 at 03:11.
JOJOS'STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 03:06   Link #85
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish View Post
Showing Naruto's feeling about other Jinchuuriki, fleshing out Chiyo with the fact that she was the one who sealed Shukaku into Gaara and using this information to show that she begins to be Naruted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR View Post
This is not a good suggestion. Well not IMO. Leave us our weekly suprises!! You know, even a weekly suprise is a suprise in some kinda way. ^^
What's the point if you don't enjoy the anime anymore?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 03:15   Link #86
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Patience is a virtue my friend. . . I heard there is no Naruto this week if this is so, the next episode should be a double (usually is). I have a feeling it will be pretty interesting.
Old 2007-06-11, 08:26   Link #87
Nemesis Zone
No Escape

of course iam sad

gaara is dead now he is my FAV character

i hope to see hinata sooon

i wonder what does she look now
Nemesis Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:04   Link #88
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis Zone View Post
of course iam sad

gaara is dead now he is my FAV character

i hope to see hinata sooon

i wonder what does she look now
Dont worry....Gaara became a good boy afterall he went to heaven...
Old 2007-06-11, 11:41   Link #89
Jacoby
Owl-Streching Time

Send a message via ICQ to Jacoby Send a message via AIM to Jacoby Send a message via MSN to Jacoby Send a message via Yahoo to Jacoby
Just like Darth Vader?
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 11:51   Link #90
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Patience is a virtue my friend. . . I heard there is no Naruto this week if this is so, the next episode should be a double (usually is). I have a feeling it will be pretty interesting.
Knowing how the pacing is in shippuden and the fact that their desperately not trying to catch up with the manga, the entire next episode will probably be spent just trying to get past that bolder.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-06-11 at 14:55.
Old 2007-06-11, 11:58   Link #91
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Dont worry....Gaara became a good boy afterall he went to heaven...
hmm I know nothing about the manga passed the anime but if I go with the odds that he's realy dead, then he's probably not realy dead yet.. Like Neji and Choji in the Kimimaro arc.

I mean.. he is much too popular to die like that.. its not the style of the autor to make such moves with popular characters.. Still, as much as I like Gaara I would prefer him to be realy dead. Just to see Naruto go totaly berserk. ^^ And the story would take a much more serious aspect from then on.

The thing is.. it still goes if Gaara is temporarly dead.
Old 2007-06-11, 12:16   Link #92
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

The finally arrived at their destination -.- There are some points that took my attention:
1) Chiyo laughs like she would have a frog in their throat.
2) Thank god that they finally extracted the Biuu from Gaara. If they wouldnt have we would see countless filler scenes with the extraction process again like we do every episode.
3) Gaara showing his emotional side what the hell?
4) Naruto wanting to sleep some minutes more when HIS JINCHUURIKI FRIEND has his biuu extracted. Naruto is as intelligent as Gai.
5) Naruto going again kyuubi mode and running almost away from his group AGAIN after Jiraya told him not to loose his temper.
6) I wish I could jump for ~a minute too.
7) I wonder if Naruto really has any talent. Without Kyuubi he would be less than an average ninja, some would also call him a failure.

edit:
8) Anyone noticed in the fashion part after the show Gai is beating Sasuke?

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2007-06-11 at 12:33.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 12:47   Link #93
Willowwhisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
The finally arrived at their destination -.- There are some points that took my attention:
1) Chiyo laughs like she would have a frog in their throat.
2) Thank god that they finally extracted the Biuu from Gaara. If they wouldnt have we would see countless filler scenes with the extraction process again like we do every episode.
3) Gaara showing his emotional side what the hell?
4) Naruto wanting to sleep some minutes more when HIS JINCHUURIKI FRIEND has his biuu extracted. Naruto is as intelligent as Gai.
5) Naruto going again kyuubi mode and running almost away from his group AGAIN after Jiraya told him not to loose his temper.
6) I wish I could jump for ~a minute too.
7) I wonder if Naruto really has any talent. Without Kyuubi he would be less than an average ninja, some would also call him a failure.
Was that ever in question?
Willowwhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 16:32   Link #94
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Quote:
I don't think that's really a fair question. Sasuke would be the same thing if it weren't for the Sharingan. Yes he's a genius, he's smart, and all that but like Naruto proves, being a genius and having a special power doesn't really get you anywhere without heart or desire. Neji was and still is a great ninja but compared to Part I he's an even more amazing ninja now, him being Jounin proves it. If Neji were still to be the ass he was before he met Naruto, he would not be as good as he is now. The desire he has to better himself and protect his teammates drives him to develop his techniques.

As for Sasuke, he was driven by Itachi and Naruto. Without those two, who knows how he would've really turned out, definitely not as good as he is now.
Old 2007-06-11, 18:08   Link #95
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage_Gaara View Post
I don't think that's really a fair question. Sasuke would be the same thing if it weren't for the Sharingan. Yes he's a genius, he's smart, and all that but like Naruto proves, being a genius and having a special power doesn't really get you anywhere without heart or desire. Neji was and still is a great ninja but compared to Part I he's an even more amazing ninja now, him being Jounin proves it. If Neji were still to be the ass he was before he met Naruto, he would not be as good as he is now. The desire he has to better himself and protect his teammates drives him to develop his techniques.

As for Sasuke, he was driven by Itachi and Naruto. Without those two, who knows how he would've really turned out, definitely not as good as he is now.
I dont think if Neji stopped being an ass he wouldnt have become a jonin or be less skilled than he is now. Even before meeting Naruto he was said to be blessed with more talent than any other Hyuuga. He mastered the kiaton, a move exclusive to the head branch, by just observing his uncle and other hyuugas doing it. If he never met Naruto he would be probably still be a jerk, but i doubt that would have stopped him from being more powerfull if not at the same jonin level he is now.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-06-14 at 17:14.
Old 2007-06-11, 18:21   Link #96
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
not a valid point because from the beginning naruto has had the kyuubi, thus shaping him up to be the ninja we know him as now..... Amen
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 00:32   Link #97
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
not a valid point because from the beginning naruto has had the kyuubi, thus shaping him up to be the ninja we know him as now..... Amen
That may be true, however, i doubt not having the kyuubi would have stopped him from being the untalented idiot we all know and love. I seriously dont think the kyuubi has any impact on his intellect.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-06-14 at 17:12.
Old 2007-06-12, 00:50   Link #98
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazune-kun View Post
I have a feeling that Baa-chan will die
You may be onto something. She is a true relic of the war-ridden past. And as with relics, they need to go extinct before the term "relic" can be used. I hope she won't die because she is the only character that I've constantly enjoyed in this new version of the show so far.

Btw, Naruto has made the top 10 list in the TV rating after 6 weeks of absence, thanks to episode 16.

I agree with Osaka! Nothing makes sense any more.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 01:34   Link #99
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Btw, Naruto has made the top 10 list in the TV rating after 6 weeks of absence, thanks to episode 16.
That is clearly the impact of manga followers, though that is just a guess...

Quite possibly, the next few episodes might create a surprising trend in Naruto's TV ratings, as being another staple of the top 10...If they were to stop adding those fillers, the quality of the story at that part would make the success of the anime a deserving result, but, I doubt the anime producers are faithful enough to look at the production that way...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 09:03   Link #100
onepiecelover

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

I agree with Osaka! Nothing makes sense any more.
I feel happy for Naruto but do you have the link for that .. I am just curious as to wtf iis number 1 O_O
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote