Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-01, 15:54   Link #1961
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
If she did not have these extremely obvious signs of affection for Naruto, then no one would care about her, and they would see her for what she truly is - just another 1-dimesional character that has had no development (just like a plethora of other characters throughout the series...
can this really be the reason for her huge lead in the favorite female pole??
Even though i dont like her, it would feel kind of messed up if she doesn't eventually end up with naruto because she wanted him for so long... damn lol. and her character would have absolutely no point if that were to happen: shes one of the worst hyugas, one of the weaker people on her team, and she didn't end up with naruto... whats the point then? Even though Sakura and naruto are getting so close i think they will remain very close friends; he'll probably end up with hinata after the next time skip.
Old 2009-01-01, 16:10   Link #1962
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderSidiouss View Post
Even though i dont like her, it would feel kind of messed up if she doesn't eventually end up with naruto because she wanted him for so long... damn lol. and her character would have absolutely no point if that were to happen: shes one of the worst hyugas, one of the weaker people on her team, and she didn't end up with naruto... whats the point then? Even though Sakura and naruto are getting so close i think they will remain very close friends; he'll probably end up with hinata after the next time skip.
That is entirely possible (though which is more pathetic: being a character whose only defining characteristic is to adore the main character only to lose him to another (effectively making her life up to that point rather pointless); or being a character whose only defining characteristic is to adore the main character and eventually marry him (effectively meaning that Hinata's only purpose for existence is to please Naruto)...talk about a lose-lose situation).

Honestly, I never liked these Relationship discussions, especially considering the fact that everyone being talked about is 14 years old. I used to volunteer and would end up instructing Middle School-High School age students, and I never once wondered if my 13-14 year old students were romantically inclined. So, all of these discussions are a little weird in my opinion .

Besides, everyone knows that Naruto will hook up with Hanabi...
Old 2009-01-01, 16:31   Link #1963
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

Quote:
That is entirely possible (though which is more pathetic: being a character whose only defining characteristic is to adore the main character only to lose him to another (effectively making her life up to that point rather pointless); or being a character whose only defining characteristic is to adore the main character and eventually marry him (effectively meaning that Hinata's only purpose for existence is to please Naruto)...talk about a lose-lose situation).
haha, pathetic either way - i guess we've come to the same conclusion about this character; i wonder why the horde of "hinata fans" can't see this logic. hm. I want to see how good her sister will become; I remember her little sister sitting with her father watching neji and he told her little sister "this boy has inherited the hyuuga family bloodline stronger than anyone; perhaps even you". that would mean she had alot of potential if there was any question about that. I think she'll be right behind neji.

Quote:
Honestly, I never liked these Relationship discussions, especially considering the fact that everyone being talked about is 14 years old. I used to volunteer and would end up instructing Middle School-High School age students, and I never once wondered if my 13-14 year old students were romantically inclined. So, all of these discussions are a little weird in my opinion .

LOL! the only reason im here is because, well im that bored now, and noone is really talking about anything else... With that said this is proabably my last time in a relationship thread about 15 year olds LOL you're right.... whos hanabi? dont tell me the ramen girl
Old 2009-01-01, 18:24   Link #1964
Mandrake

Hinata, is probably the best counter pole for Naruto personality. When Naruto was emotionally down in the dumps, the times when she did speak up...she gave him the best amount of support possible
Old 2009-01-02, 07:27   Link #1965
Josh Uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Naruto is a shounen manga... show me one single shounen manga, where a female character and the lead character ends together... DB doesnt count, Chichi isnt a lead role as Sakura.

Editors are happy with a lead character with a lot of options to be "his girl", they can capture the attention of a lot of shippers and the title achieves more popularity by this epic wars between narusaku shippers, naruhina shippers, narusasu shippers, etc...

Naruto and Sakura are "Nakama", more than friends, but not lovers. That will not happen... only in the very end we could see something like Naruto carrying a baby and hardly kishimoto would reveal who was the fortunate one.
that would be such a good ending, but annoying at the same time, i like how the 4th has been talked about and regarded as the greates ninja, and by the time naruto is through his legacy will be known all over(in the narutoverse)
Old 2009-01-02, 11:27   Link #1966
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderSidiouss View Post
well, it's not the only reason...
the other reason would be that the poll was made 4 years ago, pre-timeskip and most of the votes were made back then... back then there weren't really ANY really like-able female characters; Sakura, the female lead, was just both useless and annoying, the rest of them lacked relevance and got little to no chance to see them really fight... also Hinata still had some level of relevence since the chunin exam was fresh in everyone's mind... the main reason Hinata stood on top is because unlike the rest of them, she was atleast still cute in her blushing loving crush (this alone has given her quite the fan base)

NOW... Sakura has actually made herself useful and is no longer annoying and Hinata lost her relevance due to the fact that she has not been developed since the chunin exams; we would also have Karin and konan on the list somewhere... in theory, if the poll were done again, atleast Sakura would make a better showing against Hinata...

official shounen jump popularity polls have been more forgiving with Sakura and hinata constantly changing places as the top female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
Hinata, is probably the best counter pole for Naruto personality. When Naruto was emotionally down in the dumps, the times when she did speak up...she gave him the best amount of support possible
When was that?
When it comes down to it, Sakura has been the most supportive of Naruto... Not to mention that sakura's one otf the few people that can keep the more annoying aspects of Naruto's personality in check where as Hinata would have no control over him what's so ever... she pretty much is a doormat when it comes to how passive she is; even if Naruto did something wrong or she did not like she would not be able to stop him and barely has the ability to question him...
Old 2009-02-19, 21:42   Link #1967
kitten320

I think they will end up together since Naruto had his eyes only for Sakura and Sakura starts to have big feelings for him too.

About Hinata... well yeh it is logical that she will end up with him because she was obessed with him all theses time but other than that it will be completly stupid.Why should Naruto fall for her when he always loved Sakura and almost never sees Hinata? 0_o
The idea behind Hinata could be that you have to learn to move on, so she will accept Naruto and Sakura together and eventually will end up with someone else.In this kind of situation she will show that you don't have to go all bitchy and that your first crush doesn't mean love forever or something like this.
Old 2009-02-27, 18:07   Link #1968
Palerogue
SasuSaku Forever!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler for This week's Manga Chapter 437:
Old 2009-02-27, 18:21   Link #1969
WizMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I think they will end up together since Naruto had his eyes only for Sakura and Sakura starts to have big feelings for him too.

About Hinata... well yeh it is logical that she will end up with him because she was obessed with him all theses time but other than that it will be completly stupid.Why should Naruto fall for her when he always loved Sakura and almost never sees Hinata? 0_o
The idea behind Hinata could be that you have to learn to move on, so she will accept Naruto and Sakura together and eventually will end up with someone else.In this kind of situation she will show that you don't have to go all bitchy and that your first crush doesn't mean love forever or something like this.
Except what kind of lesson is that if Naruto can't move on (I believe he already did but thats just me). That would make things pretty hypocritical (but of course Kishi hates women so it could happen).
Old 2009-02-27, 19:38   Link #1970
Irondragon
Paladin

If Kishi kills Hinata I am going to stop Naruto forever!!!! This would be so lame!
PS: My frind suggested that if in the unlikely event Hinata would die in the end we will see Naruto married to Sakura with a girl name Hinata....
Old 2009-02-28, 00:32   Link #1971
Isekaijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondragon View Post
If Kishi kills Hinata I am going to stop Naruto forever!!!! This would be so lame!
Amen brother.

Kishimoto is going to lose a good portion of the fans (Mostly males) if he dares to kill Hinata.
Old 2009-03-03, 10:42   Link #1972
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
Amen brother.

Kishimoto is going to lose a good portion of the fans (Mostly males) if he dares to kill Hinata.
lol im female but i think i b completely pissed cuz im a hinata and naruthina fan sooo i may read/watch 2 c the ending but thatt's a maybe.....

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Old 2009-03-03, 18:37   Link #1973
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

If Kishimoto does kill hinata he should know by now that some of his fans would get pissed off and stop watching =P Right now anything could happen, both chances for Hinata and Sakura If you read and watched.. It does seem Naruto not much intrested in Sakura as he use too, but anthing can happen.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-03-03, 20:19   Link #1974
yakumo-chan

Hinata is DEAD guys.... just accept it!

R.I.P.
HINATA
Old 2009-03-03, 20:31   Link #1975
Clixx
Just another person...

Send a message via MSN to Clixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondragon View Post
PS: My frind suggested that if in the unlikely event Hinata would die in the end we will see Naruto married to Sakura with a girl name Hinata....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
Amen brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animepandafreak View Post
lol im female but i think i b completely pissed cuz im a hinata and naruthina fan sooo i may read/watch 2 c the ending but thatt's a maybe.....
... Great minds think alike

More fans are Worried about Hinata right now more then the fact Konoha was blowed up. And the fact that whenever Sakura gets WTFPWND or ouched Naruto just goes "Oh shap!"

But when Hinata got WTFPWND in the manga AND THE ANIME FILLER TOO! Naturo get's anger!!!

This has to be proof of a little luv~
Old 2009-03-03, 20:53   Link #1976
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
More fans are Worried about Hinata right now more then the fact Konoha was blowed up. And the fact that whenever Sakura gets WTFPWND or ouched Naruto just goes "Oh shap!"
Eh, what's a village. Just a bunch of buildings and stuff. They can be replaced, human lives cannot

Actually, I've already vowed to kick one Japanese artist in the nuts should the opportunity ever arise. If Kishi kills Hinata, well then I guess it's gonna be two.
Old 2009-03-03, 20:56   Link #1977
Clixx
Just another person...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Eh, what's a village. Just a bunch of buildings and stuff. They can be replaced, human lives cannot

Actually, I've already vowed to kick one Japanese artist in the nuts should the opportunity ever arise. If Kishi kills Hinata, well then I guess it's gonna be two.
Lets just say I got my bundle of death letters and my death note beside me if the "Hinata's Death" is true...

Just in case ;D
Old 2009-03-03, 21:11   Link #1978
yangxu

So I guess Kishimoto is trying to develop the story in two ways depending on fans' reactions:

1. Hinata doesn't die, Naruto's touched, affection +100000 and becomes her lover permanently.
2. Hinata dies, Naruto sank into depression, Sakura fills in and takes care of Naruto, more Naruto x Sakura development.

It's kind of sad that Pa got slayed right in front of Naruto, and he was like "meh". This old frog was the organism that taught Naruto how to use Senin mode, yet his gruelsome death was not even worthy to trigger Naruto's kyuubi form...
Old 2009-03-03, 21:13   Link #1979
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clixx View Post
Lets just say I got my bundle of death letters and my death note beside me if the "Hinata's Death" is true...

Just in case ;D
Oh, so I may not have the chance, eh? Well, have at it.
Old 2009-03-03, 21:18   Link #1980
Clixx
Just another person...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangxu View Post
So I guess Kishimoto is trying to develop the story in two ways depending on fans' reactions:

1. Hinata doesn't die, Naruto's touched, affection +100000 and becomes her lover permanently.
2. Hinata dies, Naruto sank into depression, Sakura fills in and takes care of Naruto, more Naruto x Sakura development.

It's kind of sad that Pa got slayed right in front of Naruto, and he was like "meh". This old frog was the organism that taught Naruto how to use Senin mode, yet his gruelsome death was not even worthy to trigger Naruto's kyuubi form...
BE WARNED SASUKE FANS! Naruto will join the emo dark side if Hinata is dead and Sakura wont have the chance as she will go emo at all the times she's been denied XD.

Yeah it was odd when Pa got WTFPWND and he felt Kakashi's death as well as J-Man getting killed by the same person and he just goes Frog mode on him... But Hinata gets an acupuncture from the pro himself and Naruto goes Super Sayan 6...

I think there has been hidden feelings there all along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Oh, so I may not have the chance, eh? Well, have at it.
Okay okay... I'll wait till there's a news report talking about Kishi getting a steel toe boot to the nads then i'll let him stew in his suffering for a little while then sign the death note~
Closed Thread