AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler Threads (for Franchise Veterans)

Notices

View Poll Results: F/SN UBW TV - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 43 56.58%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 36.84%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 2.63%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.32%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-12-28, 02:59   Link #41
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I understand why Shirou used the command seal and all, but I feel like he's still weak as hell and couldn't do anything to fix that situation.
Old 2014-12-28, 03:23   Link #42
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I think that was the point, really. There wasn't much else he could do--he probably couldn't risk Tracing swords and fighting yet; it'd only been about a day since Archer put him on the road to recovery.
Old 2014-12-28, 04:11   Link #43
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtwoN View Post
Good luck with your certainty, Saber fan.
Y'know, if the good ending does happen (and it's very unlikely that it will, I agree), it will be quite a pleasure to taunt you about it, due to your snippy and spiteful comments right now.
Old 2014-12-28, 04:14   Link #44
R.LocK
My turn

This is going to be the last Touhou-esque sequence in the UBW, Herk aside, right? I'm sad.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 04:24   Link #45
Esclair

I can't wait until April.

Also, wtf has Illya been doing all this time. Sleeping?
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 05:14   Link #46
brocko

The same can be said for Lancer. I'm not sure how much time has actually passed since the encounter with both, but its probably safe to see they were just content on watching for now.

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 06:01   Link #47
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
I can't wait until April.

Taking the longest bath ever.
Old 2014-12-28, 06:05   Link #48
The One Above God
Kamijou

Dat Saber during the date
I've never been much of a Saber fanatic before, but I think I'm getting there now....almost...

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 06:20   Link #49
Tenzen12

It was awesome episode, hands down. I do think Shiro should take a risk and trace swords, Saber is too valuable asset (especialy in wrong hands) and there were no guarantees Caster would let them go. But yeah Shiro is idiot regardless of studio or route, so it can't be realy helped. I don't dislike him this time.

But what I do dislike is Ending. I like Lisa, realy and I am aware not everyone can be Sachi Tainaka, but my ears got hurt here and I don't know if they ever heal.
Old 2014-12-28, 06:44   Link #50
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
But what I do dislike is Ending. I like Lisa, realy and I am aware not everyone can be Sachi Tainaka, but my ears got hurt here and I don't know if they ever heal.
There's no replacing Tainaka Sachi's Disillusion, eh? I, for one, am not a fan of Lisa, but I find her This Illusion to be better than OP1 (whatever that song is called) and about as good as Kalafina's ED1. Mostly because of the song itself rather than Lisa's singing.

On another topic, Saber's glistening eyes when Rin revealed the food is priceless . It almost looks like Carnival Phantasm's glutton Saber .
Old 2014-12-28, 07:27   Link #51
Tenzen12

Well, there is not, but I was ok with original novel version too.
Old 2014-12-28, 09:21   Link #52
HtwoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Y'know, if the good ending does happen (and it's very unlikely that it will, I agree), it will be quite a pleasure to taunt you about it, due to your snippy and spiteful comments right now.
I will gladly receive all what you have for me if that happens.

Quote:
It was awesome episode, hands down. I do think Shiro should take a risk and trace swords, Saber is too valuable asset (especialy in wrong hands) and there were no guarantees Caster would let them go. But yeah Shiro is idiot regardless of studio or route, so it can't be realy helped. I don't dislike him this time.
You mean he had any power left to trace swords when he was just stabbed by Saber?

If you were him, you wouldn't be able to stand up... He is a normal human, not a Servant.

Last edited by HtwoN; 2014-12-28 at 09:32.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 09:38   Link #53
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
To be fair, certain Saber fans have been posting in multiple episode threads proclaiming that the good end is assured. Why? Because waifu power or some crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocko View Post
The same can be said for Lancer. I'm not sure how much time has actually passed since the encounter with both, but its probably safe to see they were just content on watching for now.
This was Day 11, and the Berserker fight/Lancer fight happened on Day 3. So it's been 8 days.

Quote:
What would tracing swords do? Saber and Rin just got finished explaining that trying to destroy the skeletons just increases their numbers, Fantasia style. He's too weak right now to be of any help against Caster herself, so the only thing he'd be able to fight are them. And it certainly wouldn't make the magic thread around Taiga's throat any less there. So what would tracing have done?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 09:43   Link #54
Gundamx

Is it me or they try to show Shirou acting toward Fujii-nee different than other?

In school arc, he didn't give damn when every one was near death as long as they are not dead since they can get help later.

But now, he was totally angry...
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 09:45   Link #55
HtwoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Is it me or they try to show Shirou acting toward Fujii-nee different than other?

In school arc, he didn't give damn when every one was near death as long as they are not dead since they can get help later.

But now, he was totally angry...
Because Taiga is his only family member left after Kerry died?

Yeah, he is willing to sacrifice his life for strangers, but he cares for certain people more than others. That's very natural for a human.

In episode 10, Saber was smashed and he "didn't give a damn". But when Rin was in danger, he activated "god mode".
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 10:07   Link #56
Side-streetdog

The reason Caster take Saber...

Spoiler for Cute Caster:
Old 2014-12-28, 10:19   Link #57
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Watching mahou shoujo show, wearing China dresses, playing PS4 & XOne
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 13:01   Link #58
avexsh

O my god-_- April?? i hate waiting that long & it must be felt like forever. And the worse is i 'll have national exam on april, sht.
avexsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 13:04   Link #59
avexsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post

"Rin is the heroine of the ass not the chest" - Kinoku Nasu
who is kinoku nasu?
avexsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-28, 13:07   Link #60
Amarantine

Quote:
Originally Posted by avexsh View Post
who is kinoku nasu?
The writer and creator of Fate/stay night.
Amarantine is offline   Reply With Quote