august or oct?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 04:14   Link #7262
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
august or oct?
I think what he means is August 10.

And by the way, WN volume 16 starts this week. In fact, new raw 16-1 is out.

Title is "Effect of Demon Lord Slaying", I think.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON

Last edited by Imagine Breaker; 2017-07-02 at 04:33.
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 05:34   Link #7263
medassin

yes, its august. i not sure to write 8/10 or 10/8

finally, i can meet "satou here" again

he suprised when his home become attraction tourist. yes, he rise in earl and crown prince sharlick want take him under his wing. poor sharlick

next to tenion.
Old 2017-07-02, 07:00   Link #7264
Valky
Radioactive

So the king will abdicate his throne to Soltrick in 5 years, it's as expected I guess.

Other than that, not much happening in this chapter that we already don't know huh. Basically just adding some details where Satou and his party get raised in title.

Well, I'm just happy by the fact the 16th chapter is started and the regular update is (hopefully) back.
Old 2017-07-02, 08:57   Link #7265
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
yes, its august. i not sure to write 8/10 or 10/8

finally, i can meet "satou here" again

he suprised when his home become attraction tourist. yes, he rise in earl and crown prince sharlick want take him under his wing. poor sharlick

next to tenion.
He already cured his oldman / level absorb sickness ?
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-02, 21:39   Link #7266
medassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
He already cured his oldman / level absorb sickness ?
the person here is crown prince, brother of sistina. the third prince just escape from monastery right. maybe i mistake between sharlick and Soltrick, lol
Old 2017-07-03, 21:49   Link #7267
medassin

seem sugar will fight with soltrick someday in future, his fame is too great.
Old 2017-07-03, 23:57   Link #7268
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

fight with sharlick....... or soltrik?

don't worry be happy~??
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-04, 03:40   Link #7269
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

More like Duke Bistal using Soltick to fight Satou who was retainer of Muno which in Duke Oyugock's factions. The fame of Satou already rivalry the royal family. Soltich is the grandson of Duke Bistal and if he become the king, Duke Bistal will get a lot of influence in kingdom. That is why Satou's fame are eye sore to Duke Bistal if he cannot using him.
Which the population choose between commoner that has a lot of great accomplishment and prince who will inherit the throne without any accomplishment. If Soltich cannot make ally with Satou, his ruling power will greatly shaken.That's why he will do anything to make him his ally be it retainer, brother-in-law, or just friend.
Old 2017-07-04, 08:52   Link #7270
Asuka'
Nin Nin

^Bishtal is too hilarious, his daughter is the mother of Shistina, who is Sugar 1st wife (announced by Shiga king). He should be happy~ don't worry~ ??

Btw should have used 1st prince and douche prince rather than their t-rick name.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 14:30   Link #7271
Tascan

Hello.
At the moment I read only the manga and did not reach the novel. But I would like to know: how is he doing with the harem? Does he only love one girl or have feelings for a few?
Most of all I'm interested in his slave Lisa. In the manga, I liked her most of all. Does she have a romantic relationship with the protagonist?
Tascan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 14:41   Link #7272
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Satou only has feelings for one girl while he feels familial love towards the others.

Ah a fellow Liza fan. She's very loyal to her master and Satou leaves her as second-in-command when he's not around to lead the group. Sadly Liza doesn't have romantic feelings for Satou which sucks as she's best girl.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 14:56   Link #7273
Tascan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
^Satou only has feelings for one girl while he feels familial love towards the others.

Ah a fellow Liza fan. She's very loyal to her master and Satou leaves her as second-in-command when he's not around to lead the group. Sadly Liza doesn't have romantic feelings for Satou which sucks as she's best girl.
Is it true that Lisa does not like Sato? Suddenly, she just did not understand her feelings.
And what does it mean - family love? Just consider them sisters?
Old 2017-07-08, 15:17   Link #7274
Hokoga

He just considers them as family, nothing specific.
Old 2017-07-08, 15:28   Link #7275
Tascan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
He just considers them as family, nothing specific.
Strange harem - without a harem. And I'm worried about Liza. I wanted her to stay with the protagonist.

And by the way: about Zena, the main character, too, already forgotten?

Last edited by LKK; 2017-07-08 at 16:29. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row. edit instead.
Old 2017-07-08, 16:00   Link #7276
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tascan View Post
Strange harem - without a harem. And I'm worried about Liza. I wanted her to stay with the protagonist.
Please note the girl he is in love with has flat out told him 1) she loves him but can only marry a god. 2) she will tell him how to become a god if he fulfills his role as a mortal. 3) said purpose is to leave descendants the goal she set him is "have children with 100 women." He has been since more or less actively trying to avoid this fate while she has been having meetings with the ever growing harem behind his back.

Liza is about the only one that hasn't shown a major crush for the MC and is mainly shown as familial love but the have been a few times she has possibly crossed over but she's pretty much stuck in knight mode around him.

Zena is still around and has been traveling with the main cast off and on between being power leveled with the reset of the secondary harem
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 16:49   Link #7277
Tascan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Please note the girl he is in love with has flat out told him 1) she loves him but can only marry a god. 2) she will tell him how to become a god if he fulfills his role as a mortal. 3) said purpose is to leave descendants the goal she set him is "have children with 100 women." He has been since more or less actively trying to avoid this fate while she has been having meetings with the ever growing harem behind his back.

Liza is about the only one that hasn't shown a major crush for the MC and is mainly shown as familial love but the have been a few times she has possibly crossed over but she's pretty much stuck in knight mode around him.

Zena is still around and has been traveling with the main cast off and on between being power leveled with the reset of the secondary harem
That is, it turns out: in addition to the girl (as I understand - the goddess elf), he basically does not like anyone? And all the other girls in the harem in general for him an empty place (in a romantic way)?
Well, in general, it is understandable, since he wants to become a god, then after this, mere mortals will not need him.
Old 2017-07-08, 17:28   Link #7278
Hokoga

Satou doesn't want to follow her conditions, so he's searching for a way to become a God without Aze's help.

Last edited by Hokoga; 2017-07-08 at 17:39.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 20:04   Link #7279
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tascan View Post
That is, it turns out: in addition to the girl (as I understand - the goddess elf), he basically does not like anyone? And all the other girls in the harem in general for him an empty place (in a romantic way)?
Well, in general, it is understandable, since he wants to become a god, then after this, mere mortals will not need him.
It's more he is trying to stay true to Aze (completely missing the point she set the goal to try to break him of that mindset) as he is just as close to many of the other girls. He is engaged to 2 of them and it doesn't help that nearly all of them are not only underage but out side of his age strike zone (in the mid 20's).
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 20:34   Link #7280
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

The only main reason why Satou hasn't banged any of his harem members is because of Mia and Arisa. Those two cockblocking him 24/7.
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring