AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-31, 22:20   Link #941
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey reaper king or guys,you think tha the author can make arcs about the greek and japanese myths(gods) because the author mentioned ladon(greek myth) and yamata no orochi(japanese myth) how evil dragon?if the author want that ise have one female of each factions,that I think that author want,he will have that include this two factions.guys,maybe this is a chance of ise have a goddess in his harem.
I see a Goddess as a possibility, not not very high since Goddesses have responsibility in their respective Mythology unless there is a Goddess who can leave their position to join Ise, something similar to Ophis (Gender is unknown, but since she wears black lingerie I am classifying her as a girl) where Ophis has no responsibility.

I see Greek and Japanese mythology becoming rather increase in content in the series, also don't forget Iranian and others as well. Hinduism is certainly going to be a big.

About the Ladon, I predict that Ladon and Sairaorg is going to be a future match up. It is highly likely to happened considering the Mythology.
Old 2013-01-31, 22:36   Link #942
peinmaximus@

yes raper king,sairaorg can fighting with ladon in the future,but the ise harem not will be complete without one goddess.maybe she can join in ise harem without leave her responsability how goddess(remember about the ''local wives'').

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-02-01 at 20:33.
Old 2013-01-31, 23:31   Link #943
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I see a Goddess as a possibility, not not very high since Goddesses have responsibility in their respective Mythology unless there is a Goddess who can leave their position to join Ise, something similar to Ophis (Gender is unknown, but since she wears black lingerie I am classifying her as a girl) where Ophis has no responsibility.

I see Greek and Japanese mythology becoming rather increase in content in the series, also don't forget Iranian and others as well. Hinduism is certainly going to be a big.

About the Ladon, I predict that Ladon and Sairaorg is going to be a future match up. It is highly likely to happened considering the Mythology.
how about a half god? You see it a lot in greek mythology where they breed with humans (particularly Zeus lol). and because they're only half, Ise could make them one of his pieces.
Old 2013-01-31, 23:47   Link #944
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
how about a half god? You see it a lot in greek mythology where they breed with humans (particularly Zeus lol). and because they're only half, Ise could make them one of his pieces.
You mean Demigods, that is a whole different story. It is a real possibility that I can see happening. Though there aren't many however. I can't think of a notable female Demigod on the top of my head.
Old 2013-02-01, 00:08   Link #945
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
You mean Demigods, that is a whole different story. It is a real possibility that I can see happening. Though there aren't many however. I can't think of a notable female Demigod on the top of my head.
doesn't have to be someone from actual mythology but even a half human/ half god new character.
Old 2013-02-01, 00:49   Link #946
Voceane

I just read one more time the part with Indra and the more I read it the more I think about Gokudou-Kun Manyuuki and the story with Miroku.

BTW. The legend says that the holy grail heal all wounds and diseases of who drink with it. It's nearly like Phoenix's tears no? Sorry but what's the name of Valery SG?
Old 2013-02-01, 01:01   Link #947
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
Sorry but what's the name of Valery SG?
The name of her SG, is the Longinus, Sephiroth's Grail.
Old 2013-02-01, 01:32   Link #948
Voceane

Thank you Chris38, but it was only a rhetorical issue. It was just to say that false phoenix tears could very well come from a SG, and the name of the Valery reminded me of the story of the Grail.
Old 2013-02-01, 02:30   Link #949
muramasakatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
doesn't have to be someone from actual mythology but even a half human/ half god new character.
Isn't Rossweisse Demigod?
Since Valkyrie is half god and in vol 7 is said that Rossweisse is Valkyrie and half god
Old 2013-02-01, 03:26   Link #950
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I would like to post this reminder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
There are three separate threads dedicated to the High School DxD Light Novels:

1. Latest Release & Character Discussion (you are here)
2. Speculation & Theories
3. Questions & Answers

Please be sure to choose the proper thread that best matches the purpose of your post.
A lot of the recent posts over the last few days are better suited for questions & answers or for speculation & theories, because they're not really talking about what is happening in the latest releases or discussing about the characters (except in the vaguest of senses). Please use the most appropriate thread when posting. If you post things in the wrong thread, they may be moved or deleted.
Old 2013-02-01, 06:21   Link #951
Shinon

next update at nom@ns blog war for issei's lap and envious saji this volume is going in the good direction xd
Old 2013-02-01, 07:27   Link #952
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinon View Post
next update at nom@ns blog war for issei's lap and envious saji this volume is going in the good direction xd
Now now we know this one was coming , i had to admit this fight was priceless between a cat and a bird , look like Ise is getting his hand full .. more like his thighs full.
Old 2013-02-01, 08:35   Link #953
peinmaximus@

hey guys,n0m@n updated 10 pages of life 2 in his blog,40/90 pages of life 2 already made.
Old 2013-02-01, 10:20   Link #954
Shinon

u are slow i already mentioned that :P
Old 2013-02-01, 10:56   Link #955
breno.m.fis

This explained why the BG activate BB at certain times and fail in others. Ddraig is not sleeping all the time, when he wakes up Isse can use BB, but when he is sleeping BG does not work properly. It also seems that because of the weakened state of Ddraig the Triaina and CCQ are not accessible.
Old 2013-02-01, 13:30   Link #956
Wysth

Ise getting gifts from saiorg and raiser and a lunchbox from kiba, he might get a bigger harem then he bargained for.
Old 2013-02-01, 13:37   Link #957
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysth View Post
Ise getting gifts from saiorg and raiser and a lunchbox from kiba, he might get a bigger harem then he bargained for.
Kiba is and always has been a member of the harem. He's a heroine, you know!
Old 2013-02-01, 16:55   Link #958
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
You know, if I were Ise, I'd threated Kiba with having Azazel put that gender swap gun's setting to "permanent", and then blast him with it if he's not interested in dating girls at all. I'd also be tempted to do the same to every other male that seems to display an over abundance of affection to this male Ise. If they're not gonna act like guys, then they may as well not BE guys at all.

Friendship is fine and all, but not when it seems like it's straying too far into "gay for you" territory.
Old 2013-02-01, 16:56   Link #959
serbian otaku #1

Didn't Ddraig say in life 1 of volume 12 that he will make sure Ise can use BG even without him, so how come he now can't even use normal doubling power against mages?
Old 2013-02-01, 20:41   Link #960
peinmaximus@

hey reaper king,about the discussion of the goddess in ise harem of yesterday as I said before the goddess can join in ise harem without have that leave her responsability(how one ''local wife'').The same is equal for gabriel or other top angel(besides irina) to join in ise harem(they can join how ''local wifes'' too). but first is a vampire for join in ise harem(I hope for valerie) and I think that will have more that one vampire to join in ise harem(I hope for the leader of the camilla family).ise too can have more dragons to join in his harem(how tiamat and new ophis).but to you how you imagine that will be the appearence of valerie?I imagine she how one blond girl with big oppais.
obs.first the developing of the relationship with the girls already known and after the others girls,but I hope for at least one girl for each faction in the harem.ise will unite the world with his harem.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen