AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-06, 00:55   Link #1
-*Mitsuki*-

Send a message via MSN to -*Mitsuki*- Send a message via Yahoo to -*Mitsuki*-
fave male + female character? *may contain spoilers*

my fave male character is probably takayuki~ tho
Spoiler:

my fave female character is mitsuki! (btw, my name: mitsuki is taken from full moon o sagashite kuz kouyama mitsuki is just adorable ^^ but the mitsuki from kiminozo is also kool! =D )

no offence but i really don't like haruka... i hate her personality ><" tho how she always forgives mitsuki is nice... duno @@ don't really like her...
Old 2003-11-06, 03:15   Link #2
SKoRPioN9x
Om nom nom

Favorite male char's not that hard to decide. Most people will say Takayuki because he's the main character. People who HATE takayuki will say Shinji. The only other male character that I remember is Haruka's father.
Anyway, my favorite male char is Takayuki, of course - he's the main character.

My favorite female char is Haruka (see my avatar ). I also like Akane. I don't like Mitsuki that much

Edit: remembered 2 more male characters: the cop at the end of episode 2, and the manager at Takayuki's job.
Old 2003-11-06, 03:53   Link #3
Mentar
Banned

Favorite male character is almost impossible to choose, but it isn't Takayuki for sure. Though he was decently likable in ep2. Shinji is a decent guy.

The point is that ALL female characters are very likable on their own. ALL of them. Haruka is simply great, you'd be blessed with someone like her. I very strongly sympathize with Mitsuki and wish that the end of this series has something good and rewarding to offer her. Whether or not I want this to be Takayuki is gonna be the point in the last 9 eps.

But if you ask what my favorite character in KimiNozo was so far: Akane, especially the young version in ep2 totally cracked me up
Old 2003-11-06, 06:19   Link #4
Tboz

Hmm... Ayu-chan?

And Mitsuki...
Old 2003-11-06, 12:21   Link #5
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Mitsuki is awesome
i don't like any of the male characters, since there's only 2 so far (not including Haruka's dad) and Takayuki is an idiot
Old 2003-11-06, 21:50   Link #6
ZGMF-10A

Hakura and Akane....... the sisters
Closed Thread