page 13 just made me rofl, Toy LOL

omg harem ending just became available with Tsukune joining the maffia
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 07:39   Link #11662
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Well actually he'd get two vampires. Since both outer and inner have their own personalities. It would make nightly rituals very interesting...
He better hope he has enough stamina to please them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai Feng View Post
New character Won looks a bit trappy looking. Got to admit he has a cute feminine look. It would be funny if he joined the harem, it could be like a full blown eroge having an almost trap-like character into the mix
The point was for him to be a trap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
For LoLs. Read from right to left.
Spoiler for Tsukune Dream:
hahaha, that is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Oh yeah Ruby looked mighty pleased as she is Tsukune's "Toy" after all lol. BTW did Outer Moka really ask to be with Tsukune or was that just in his dreams because ----
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...5/c022/34.html (I think outer definitely said something like that)
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...05/c023/2.html (the rest of the conversation maybe..?)
The beginning of 23 was the dream. The key is the black background.

Quote:
Outer and Inner both doesnt want to be involved in Polygamy but can someone tell me why Inner looked all trembling and cute when Kurumu was talking to her before she beat them up> Was it because Kurumo hit the mark or what?
That's exactly why. The nail hit the head and Inner Moka took out her frustration on them.
Old 2009-10-27, 08:58   Link #11663
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Just read it, and lol at Ruby with "toy" and Yukari with "concubine." Witches certainly have very liberal thought processes.

Its gonna take aunited front on Tsukune and both Mokas to make this harem end work. His affections are too centralized on Moka at the moment, he cares for the rest, but like the Mokas seems to think that a harem end would be too dirty and more a product of lust than love.

Though, if the other girls can convince them of the mutual affections of all parties they could pull out a win. If they can prove its more than lust, they could do it. Inner Moka probably still has those hangups with her pride as a vampire to really let herself go emotionally with her affections for Tsukune.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 10:14   Link #11664
Nemesis

this chapter was funny and it developed the issue further.
Old 2009-10-27, 10:31   Link #11665
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
and lol at Ruby with "toy" and Yukari with "concubine."
My lols came out when Won said "wow, you got from concubines to toys! :O"
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 11:12   Link #11666
yongshun

This chapter makes Ruby my favorite character besides the Mokas'. Then again I have always like Ruby.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 11:58   Link #11667
Cio
Otaku

Yukari still the most pervert in my opinion... Her face when speaking her perverted things is hilarious... >.<

And she likes Yaoi too with Cocoa...
Old 2009-10-27, 12:12   Link #11668
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think the beginning of the chapter is pretty important, not only does it bring up something we already know, but it reminds us that Tsukune promised all of them that he'll always be with them... which is impossible in normal circumstances.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 12:16   Link #11669
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
normal circumstances
He will learn Kage-bunshin from the headmaster and voila~
Old 2009-10-27, 12:17   Link #11670
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He will learn Kage-bunshin from the headmaster and voila~
lol, that would be hilarious.

Edit: Lmao on the chapter where u see Kokoa reading the BL manga, did anyone else notice how freaked out the bat look from reading it?
Old 2009-10-27, 12:26   Link #11671
X207
Gamyūsa

i liked ch23 alot with one big exception: won fanfan. i hate that guy so much. its like how kyero hates yuri. i just hate bl so much. i hope the character dies soon. luckily im sure they wont ever go that way to end the manga.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 12:38   Link #11672
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i liked ch23 alot with one big exception: won fanfan. i hate that guy so much. its like how kyero hates yuri. i just hate bl so much. i hope the character dies soon. luckily im sure they wont ever go that way to end the manga.
I hate yaoi as much as the next guy but I think people are under the wrong impression. I don't think Won is gay, his enthusiasm just gives that impression.
Old 2009-10-27, 12:44   Link #11673
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
Just read it, and lol at Ruby with "toy" and Yukari with "concubine." Witches certainly have very liberal thought processes.

Its gonna take aunited front on Tsukune and both Mokas to make this harem end work. His affections are too centralized on Moka at the moment, he cares for the rest, but like the Mokas seems to think that a harem end would be too dirty and more a product of lust than love.

Though, if the other girls can convince them of the mutual affections of all parties they could pull out a win. If they can prove its more than lust, they could do it. Inner Moka probably still has those hangups with her pride as a vampire to really let herself go emotionally with her affections for Tsukune.
Let's hope not. I dislike harem ends as I consider a harem-ending to not be an ending at all and thankfully, the mangaka seems to have the same idea as me when it comes to Polygamy a "naive" dream
Old 2009-10-27, 12:58   Link #11674
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I hate yaoi as much as the next guy but I think people are under the wrong impression. I don't think Won is gay, his enthusiasm just gives that impression.
I pretty much agree, I don't think Won has any interest in Tsukune romantically whatsoever but that's the impression I got from the raws at first.

@ Kokoa reading BL manga,
Old 2009-10-27, 13:00   Link #11675
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think Won just serves as Tsukune's ticket to worldwide underground admiration, after saving him from another mafia group that abducts him for whatever reasons...sounds fillerish, I know, but at least it helps Tsukune build his rep!
Old 2009-10-27, 13:04   Link #11676
Aqua Knight

"Toy"
Ruby is classic.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 13:18   Link #11677
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Someone requested this, heres a quick color job of Inner Moka being embarrassed

Spoiler for image:
Old 2009-10-27, 13:29   Link #11678
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
its probably the particular enthusiasm of the character that gets to me. i don't mind what choices ppl make but im fine as long as they don't bother me. i dont expect my 1st impression of won to change over time. i'll just probably deny his exixtence in future chapters.

putting won aside, i find yukare really scary at times when shes determined'. though probably not as scary as a mad inner moka.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 14:58   Link #11679
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
"Toy"
Ruby is classic.
Yes.
Quote:
That, or he's a reverse trap.

Also of note: Yukari's "We don't need a man in the harem". And Tsukune's "Scary Yukari is the scariest". Very funny chapter.

Suggestion: Mizore mellowed out after making out with Kurumu. Time to try it on Moka and Inner Moka. That'll bring them around.

Anyone noticed Kokoa was on the harem side? Any idea what it means?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 15:02   Link #11680
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Yes.

That, or he's a reverse trap.

Also of note: Yukari's "We don't need a man in the harem". And Tsukune's "Scary Yukari is the scariest". Very funny chapter.

Suggestion: Mizore mellowed out after making out with Kurumu. Time to try it on Moka and Inner Moka. That'll bring them around.

Anyone noticed Kokoa was on the harem side? Any idea what it means?
I don't think she noticed as she was way too into that BL book.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire