AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

Old 2007-10-31, 18:18   Link #781
LKK

I agree with Deathkillz. Twincest seems highly unlikely for this series.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-31, 20:19   Link #782
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
nope and it wont ever happen

what shuu likes is someone completely the opposite of his dear sister ^^ (though i would happily be with shuri without much trouble )
being fan doesn't mean you have to believe it's gonna happen. hell, if anyone thinks it's gonna happen, they need to get their heads checked.
Old 2007-11-01, 09:29   Link #783
mman426
Crazy Cool

Anyone watch ep. 5 yet, It was a good episode but it just added a lot more questions into the mix. Its strange that I don't remember Sana talking to his mother in this episode, I might have to go back and check. Also it doesn't seem like Sana is the only one that has had a troubled past.

Spoiler for Creepy Stuff:
mman426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-01, 09:52   Link #784
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
being fan doesn't mean you have to believe it's gonna happen. hell, if anyone thinks it's gonna happen, they need to get their heads checked.
Well there is a chance. Who the fuck looks at their sister when they think of what they like in a girl. Saying the exact opposite of his sister while checking out his sister. Is just what makes it suspicious. Twincest or he's gay imo. xD
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-01, 15:18   Link #785
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
and i guess youve taken my words a bit too serious...chill ^^

its not theory im just stating fact atm - you can still be a fan of it but im just saying that the chances of it happening isnt high at all.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-01, 15:24   Link #786
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
you can't say for sure it wont happen unless your part of the writing team for the show. so don't call people crazy for having theories.
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-02, 05:13   Link #787
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

I must say that this is a pretty nice show, I just wonder if it will conclude smoothly at 13 episodes. I was fishing for opinions before trying it out and all I got were "It's meh" type responses. Now watching 5 episodes in succession, I'd have to say this is my favourite anime this season along with Shugo Chara. All the characters are likable (well, some may find Aoi annoying, but I think she's fine) and it's great to see that there's a bit more beneath the surface of this love-comedy.

I've got a good feeling about this. Scenario was done by the guy who did Ever17 and that was a brilliant game (albeit it the true ending was contrived), so I think at the very least this should be a fun ride.

I'm also liking the strong seiyuu cast. All of my favourites, and it's always nice to hear Ami Koshimizu, Yukari Tamura, Mai Nakahara and Takehito Koyasu.

Sana looks like a decent male lead, not something that can be said often. Hopefully his stock doesn't crash like Black Tuesday by the end of the show.
Old 2007-11-02, 17:33   Link #788
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
you can't say for sure it wont happen unless your part of the writing team for the show. so don't call people crazy for having theories.
Especially if it isn't far fetched. Hell there are even signs that point to twincest. =o
Old 2007-11-04, 12:20   Link #789
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Well there is a chance. Who the fuck looks at their sister when they think of what they like in a girl. Saying the exact opposite of his sister while checking out his sister. Is just what makes it suspicious. Twincest or he's gay imo. xD
Well if she's a good point of reference for what you don't want, I don't see why it's so strange. I think the most compelling reason for twincest is probably Shuu's reason for turning down Hinako. I think it's pretty obvious who the girl he's talking about is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
and i guess youve taken my words a bit too serious...chill ^^

its not theory im just stating fact atm - you can still be a fan of it but im just saying that the chances of it happening isnt high at all.
I wasn't responding seriously. I don't see why you're trying to play it down by insulting me. You act as if I responded like, "OMG HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY PRECIOUS TWINCEST!" That's not the case at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
You wanna take a permanent ban bet on that? If I'm right, you're banned here from life. If you're right, I'm banned here for life. There are certain things that you know aren't going to happen.
Old 2007-11-04, 14:44   Link #790
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Well if she's a good point of reference for what you don't want, I don't see why it's so strange. I think the most compelling reason for twincest is probably Shuu's reason for turning down Hinako. I think it's pretty obvious who the girl he's talking about is.
Still in the standard anime set of rules. It might just as well be possible. While I do think the chance of not being Twincest is higher. There still is a pretty good chance.

He was not talking about Shuri, but was talking Aoi. In anime men never know what they want so fast and never are so outspoken about it. I do think Shuri has way more chance then Aoi. I mean come one we didn't even get one scene of Shuu taking a glance at Aoi.
Old 2007-11-04, 16:34   Link #791
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You wanna take a permanent ban bet on that? If I'm right, you're banned here from life. If you're right, I'm banned here for life. There are certain things that you know aren't going to happen.
No, because I'm not a betting man, and I'm not guaranteeing it will happen. I'm just saying stay open minded to the possibility and don't shot people down for having theories.
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 08:19   Link #792
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Still in the standard anime set of rules. It might just as well be possible. While I do think the chance of not being Twincest is higher. There still is a pretty good chance.

He was not talking about Shuri, but was talking Aoi. In anime men never know what they want so fast and never are so outspoken about it. I do think Shuri has way more chance then Aoi. I mean come one we didn't even get one scene of Shuu taking a glance at Aoi.
If the Aoi type of girl is what he like then why didn't he go for her during all these years? It wouldn't be strange or awkward so the real reason may be that he's lying.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 08:29   Link #793
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
If the Aoi type of girl is what he like then why didn't he go for her during all these years? It wouldn't be strange or awkward so the real reason may be that he's lying.
Yeah pretty much what I was thinking. You could think that he didn't so Sana could have a chance(or Aoi a chance on Sana), but that wouldn't make sense since I do think that Shuu and Aoi already accepted the fact Nanaka and Sana are going to be a pair.
Old 2007-11-07, 15:11   Link #794
Apple84

heeh whow yaya!! finally theres a thread on this current anime! it too hilarious and good..kiinda remind me of love hina anime too! i didnt know this anime has games. neway..this anime series if awsome.
Apple84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 00:04   Link #795
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Wild and whacky theory: Sana is a robot/clone/android/robot-clone-android/some combination thereof implanted with the original Sana's memories. The watch is some sort of mechanical/biological trigger which counts down to his ZERO HOUR in which he ceases to function. Motive behind this turn of events: his family was distraught over not being able to grant his wish to see his childhood friends once again. Current Sana's internal conflict is to come to terms with his purpose and desire - to become a well enough replacement for the original Sana, and his desire to distinguish himself from whom he is to be a replacement for.

tl;dr: ends with lots of tears; some deep, existential thingy; the concert (supposedly) alluded to in the OP (to save the park or something) never comes to pass/comes to pass sans Sana, etc.

Holes that need to filled in:
- Sana's fear of blood - I had the idea that he was created prior to the original Sana's demise and murders him.
- Mother's relationship with current Sana - despite being his murderer, he is in the likeness of her son so she can't bring herself to have him exterminated (?)

Oh geez, I seem to have run out of coffee.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-22, 01:25   Link #796
rarukyu
umeboshi

wow ep 8 already!? now we finally see as to why nanaka is the way she is and why sana was slapped at the beginning. now another thing is that watch of sana's.....another thing to fill in on about. so far i'm liking this series
rarukyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 02:17   Link #797
Verifin

My theory is the following (based on old episodes):
The person who set Nanaka's house on fire was that old lady from the retirement home, something to do with how Nanaka looks like her granddaughter. It seems that that woman killed the kitten, placed it in the box and asked Sana and Hoshino to bury it. As for the end, perhaps that both Sana and Nanaka will end up together ( :P ).
Verifin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 07:06   Link #798
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Character profiles:

Spoiler for Nanaka:

What a depressing profile...
Even her flower's meaning...

Spoiler for Shuri:

Hmm~~ Kind of unexpected...

Spoiler for Aoi:

As expected of Aoi

Spoiler for Hinako:

Just like Hinako~

Spoiler for Asami:

OH SHI-!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A PROBLEM!!

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR MENTAL IMAGE OF ASAMI SHATTERED!!

Spoiler for Yuzuki:

...........Hmm...

Spoiler for Sana:

Boring man... -_-

Spoiler for Shuusuke:

More interesting than Sana at least... -_-
"Friends"...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 07:16   Link #799
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Where did you get this profile from? Is it from the game?
Old 2007-11-24, 08:32   Link #800
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

Spoiler for Asami:

OH SHI-!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A PROBLEM!!

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR MENTAL IMAGE OF ASAMI SHATTERED!!
Nice of you to translate that for others. Good job !

Spoiler for Asami's character:
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, comedy, dogakobo, drama, romance, school life, yeti