AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-04-27, 22:10   Link #1
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Daiteikoku (大帝国)

I don't see a thread for this game, and seeing how popular Sengoku Rance in animesuki is, it's a given that this game should get more attention XD.

In case anyone doesn't know about it, Daiteikoku is basically an ero galaxy wars game that's based on WWII from Alicesoft.

Apparently, the game has just been out (or 2 days ago, for those who preordered).

Game Intro:

Character introduction:

Game system trailer:

Loli Hitler makes everything better. Trust me.
Old 2011-04-27, 22:23   Link #2
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

seem japan like hitler. super saiyan hitler. shade hitler

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 22:24   Link #3
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

The japanese people really needs to learn they're the aggressor in WW II lol. Other then that, seems like a pretty entertaining doujin game. I'll try it when I have time.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 22:36   Link #4
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
The japanese people really needs to learn they're the aggressor in WW II lol. Other then that, seems like a pretty entertaining doujin game. I'll try it when I have time.
Not sure if it can be considered as "doujin game", because Alicesoft is one big company, and this title is their original one.

Btw, in case people haven't notice, it's an H game.
Old 2011-04-28, 00:45   Link #5
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Quote:
The japanese people really needs to learn they're the aggressor in WW II lol.
First, it's just a game. It doesn't show anything about whatever the Japanese think about WW2.
Second, it's not about WW2, no matter how similar they are.
Old 2011-04-28, 01:57   Link #6
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Hahaha I know. I was just kidding. I really should keep my mouth shut. Been pissing out a lot of people these days =.=". The reason I made that comment is that most of the fiction story set in WWII(or any setting resembling WWII)made in Japan, they always put Japan either in good light or as a victim there. As a citizen of the nation that suffer directly from Japan's aggression, sometime it made me wonder if some of the Japanese think that they weren't the aggressor in WWII lol.

Well, I'll keep my mouth shut from now on.
Old 2011-04-28, 11:11   Link #7
yangxu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
First, it's just a game. It doesn't show anything about whatever the Japanese think about WW2.
Second, it's not about WW2, no matter how similar they are.
It's a parody of WWII, with names of certain people, ideologies, events and whatnot closely resembling those from history.
yangxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 08:31   Link #8
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

The Combat System can be a little questionable, sure you have your LONG/MID/SHORT range attacks, but unlike Big Bang they put in the who attacks next from Sengoku Rance. But whoever attacks first and quickest is based on how many points they have on speed, and what type of weapon they have. Flight - Lasers - Missiles - (Guns right?) either way it seems kinda hard to go into other types of weapons other then lasers unless your fighting Gamerica with that guy who has -300% laser damage. So, no more spamming Long range characters to get a win from Big Bang..

Just finished establishing the Axis Alliance Power and defeated China. Gamerica is such a pain with those carriers, but that's pretty understandable... If only they weren't so powerful (must research them!) and the Soviet's Ice Storms don't help as well... If you think about Hetalia, Italy really doesn't do anything at all (the work of the pigs *sigh*) I just wonder if I let the Soviets and Gamericans take out the Third Reich, I will get Retia Adolf in my group...
Old 2011-04-29, 09:54   Link #9
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I think I'll wait for the English patch, because I can't grasp a lot of abilities/skills/units, and the story looks kinda interesting, so I want to understand them to my fullest.
Old 2011-04-29, 09:59   Link #10
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Can we use the other country like Gamerica or China? or it's just strictly as Japan?
Old 2011-04-29, 10:31   Link #11
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 11:10   Link #12
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

lol. Rance and horse version of his slave XD.
Old 2011-04-29, 11:15   Link #13
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Rance is everywhere. It's weird how he's not the main protagonist this time even though they manage to bring him in .

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2011-04-29 at 11:41.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 11:32   Link #14
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

which country is Rance representing?
Old 2011-04-29, 17:55   Link #15
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 18:44   Link #16
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

^ The afro guy from Big Bang right? o.o

Quote:
Can we use the other country like Gamerica or China? or it's just strictly as Japan?
Once you beat the game once. You get 2 additional options from the main menu. One is where you can listen to the soundtrack of the game, and the second is where you can play CORE (Hard Mode) but that's practically it.

I am giving a shot out in the dark and saying that Rance is representing the Hannies and their (King?) I haven't seen any events involving him when I was decimating Gamerica, and the Soviets (cursed EIRIS and their reduced laser damage..) Or probably part of Italy since they never really do anything but start funny conversations with Germany Or maybe I did the opposite during a certain event and it won't allow me to see him because of that..

Edit: The Allies got revenge!! All my territories!! Nooo

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-04-29 at 22:35.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 22:07   Link #17
Key Board
Carbon

The game is trying to trick you by having Gamerica declare war on you early.

You're not supposed to advance on Gamerica that much. If you do you will meet a road block on Hawaii. Concentrate on Aeris first until you have 3rd generation ships

And don't even challenge Soviet until you've dealt with at least one nation
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 22:20   Link #18
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I keep trying to pressure Gamerica on my first playthrough at the chokepoint so they can only attack me in one direction.. But those carriers are still a nuisance since they can go first. The Soviets declare war on you very early if you joined the Axis, since I'm aiming to get Retia Adolf in my party I defiantly need to join the Axis so I can get the U-Boats they give me. Especially the submarines that come later on.

Only bad thing about attacking the Soviets is that you have a -50% damage unless you have a certain giant orange balloon ship in your fleet. But that only applies for each person, not the entire attacking group. They even have 2 attacking points on you which can leave you guessing where they are gonna strike. Another annoying issue is the Vikings that come in later, unless you defeat the "entire" group to capture their leader. You will just have to keep fighting those vikings at various locations putting you on the defensive.

Aeris was not really much of a problem actually... Until they bring in the blond guy that has -300 laser damage reduction... Most of my units are lasers : / Just pressure them into a chokepoint, hold off Gamerica and the Soviets, and try to obtain Africa pressuring you into a 4-5 front warfare... China can go down in about 3-4 turns if you decide to take a loan of 3000 resources from those super ninja guys to boost up your damage output of your ships really early in the game. Since they clutched up prisoner recruitment + events + loans + etc. I decide to just put a save and go to (specific H scene) then reload and it's in my scene mode/CG mode. Unless were talking about the loli technician. Then that should be an obvious choice to H her so you can get a -10% on research cost. But I have heard when you H a female captain, there capacity increases by 30? Not sure on the specific number. But that's what I heard, anyone please post if this information is accurate. I wasn't really paying attention to that detail.

Edit: Thanks for that Key Board. I tried being a little more aggressive towards Aeris and I'm starting to make more profit now. Just with the Gamericans attacking me from certain locations as well as Soviets...

Edit #2: Found Rance.... Apparently he is his own country with a green flag and a unicorn for an icon... Just came out of the blue and took 3 of my provinces

Spoiler for Curse You!!:

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-04-30 at 01:58.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 04:52   Link #19
Key Board
Carbon

You're not supposed to run into Rance on your first playthough IIRC

Seriously.. he will ruin your game
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 05:19   Link #20
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
lol. Rance and horse version of his slave XD.
Sill's brain ability should't change much. In fact as a horse she is probably smarter than she ever was as a human.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote