AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 16 23.19%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 40.58%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 15.94%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.14%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.90%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-22, 06:07   Link #321
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalGoddess View Post
You keep talking about fanwank while using fanwank to justify your own side of the arguments.
We do not know whether Asseylum's way is reasonable because she never got to have it her way, the story never showed it. You saying it would work is just theory, which is, in your own words = fanwank.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
The reasonable way = diplomaticy
The unreasonable way = Saline

This is the argument and it has nothing to do with fanwank.

How the negotitions would look like in detail we can not know. And I think no one here was saying he knows those details.
precisely, tyvm dauer.
Old 2015-03-22, 16:22   Link #322
Top Sergeant

Quote:
The reasonable way = diplomaticy
The unreasonable way = Saline

This is the argument and it has nothing to do with fanwank.

How the negotitions would look like in detail we can not know. And I think no one here was saying he knows those details.
I think its the only way Slaine believes his goals can be accomplished. Look at ho he was raised. And now the Orbital Knights are being hoisted on their own petard, a fate of their own making.
Old 2015-03-22, 16:31   Link #323
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Sergeant View Post
I think its the only way Slaine believes his goals can be accomplished. Look at ho he was raised. And now the Orbital Knights are being hoisted on their own petard, a fate of their own making.
Of course, if he would believe the opposite, he would not do it.
Old 2015-03-23, 07:40   Link #324
mahouning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oboro View Post
Well, if you share to us some numbers about the viewers ratings drop from first and second cour, when the show reveal that Inaoh was alive, and if you have some proof/reference that the reason about the ratings drops are about Inaoh being alive, those are facts, No doubt.
Or, like the hype about the Slaine's fans boycott in Dvd/br sales from after ep 21 when Asseylum point a gun to him, while the problem were the amazon edition delays for sale (the sales are the same as always now btw), it was only an argument that come out of nowhere or from from some delusional fans.

Otherwise telling you that i'm Batman, would be a fact too?
Look at the numbers on this forum before episode 12. Look at them afterwards. It isn't hard, don't be so needy. I'm not going to hold your hand to walk you through this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
The total number of people who gave Aldnoah zero a try to begin with, is irrelevant to the point I was trying to make. Please try again. You're missing here.
The original number of people who gave aldnoah.zero a try to begin with matters because if you want to talk stats, then that's your original population. I can't believe you don't even understand this much; it's disheartening.
Old 2015-03-23, 08:28   Link #325
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahouning View Post
Look at the numbers on this forum before episode 12. Look at them afterwards. It isn't hard, don't be so needy. I'm not going to hold your hand to walk you through this.
wow what a proof so i'm really batman.

really as a proof ppl dropping this show 'cause Inoah lives in the second cour , are you comparing the number of views in this forum between a thread in August/september 2014 and one opened 2 weeks ago?

Nice try, did you work for the FBI?

Last edited by Oboro; 2015-03-23 at 08:44.
Old 2015-03-23, 12:00   Link #326
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahouning View Post

The original number of people who gave aldnoah.zero a try to begin with matters because if you want to talk stats, then that's your original population. I can't believe you don't even understand this much; it's disheartening.
In every real life series, every Anime, every manga etc...the numbers are less than in the beginning, thats absultely normal.
Example.
100 people start to watch the schow in the beginning, after a while 25 people loose their interest, after a while 5 people are pist because their favourite character is not interesting anymore...the rest still watches the show...
It's always like this..
Old 2015-03-23, 12:14   Link #327
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
In every real life series, every Anime, every manga etc...the numbers are less than in the beginning, thats absultely normal.
Example.
100 people start to watch the schow in the beginning, after a while 25 people loose their interest, after a while 5 people are pist because their favourite character is not interesting anymore...the rest still watches the show...
It's always like this..
Or it could be because they find another series to watch, or become too busy to do so. Considering that Aldnoah Zero season 1 aired around July and August - which is usually around the time of summer vacations in some countries - I think there would a number of watchers focusing on school work instead.
Old 2015-03-23, 12:16   Link #328
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

There are many reasons. It could also be because of Slaine just being Slaine that has turned off people. Who knows.
Old 2015-12-26, 13:06   Link #329
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Aldnoah.Zero XXII. Chance Meeting and Separation

Beforehand, I thought that almost this episode would be making preparations for the last stage of the war; the calm before the storm. However, Earth forces immediately rushed with operation Luna Gate.

Another episode's title describing in one shot what happens throughout the whole ordeal infiltration of the Martians Lunar Base. Inaho and Slaine briefly engaged fire, but that priority is to be saved for later at the battlefield. What matters the most is that Inaho found and made contact with the real Seylum.

Meanwhile, Lemrina for certain is going to meet her end quite soon and to die tragically as how she lived to me feels unfair; she truly had hopes to be loved by someone but got used at the end.

On another note, I would like to know who was responsible for programming the A.I. inside Inaho's cybernetic eye.

Lastly, Slaine finding Seylum's lost pendant means that their paths have completely separated for good, and he may not see her again.
Closed Thread