AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Science & Technology

Notices

Old 2018-05-23, 21:02   Link #1
Himavari

Tips for choosing a software development company?

How to choose really a good one? I've never worked with them and sadly heard that it's easy to get a low-quality work in this case.
Himavari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 19:23   Link #2
Wannabe

If you're so inexperienced for this kind of work, than I recommend you to simply sign up a contract with one of very well-known software development companies, there are many special lists with them through net Your choice will also depend on a certain type of work you need to get. And your statement about their low-quality work isn't right, it's mostly a myth and is fair only in case of cheap companies. Considering that I really don't recommend you to sign up with a cheap and unknown company, you won't really save money in this case, it's a high risk that you'll pay even more in the end. Try to find also the one with the same size as yours for better productivity of the general work and always check the reviews from other people before making a partnership.
Also on many special software resources as the best development firms are considered for example Radixweb, Apriorit, Idap https://idapgroup.com/about-us/, Itransition, MentorMate, XSolve and Segue Technologies.