AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-02-26, 19:09   Link #1
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

ASUKI ~ Animesuki Gunbound Guild

Hello: I was wondering if anyone here plays Gunbound. Itz addictive these dayz for me

I am a starter on tat game

anyone got a spare pet? \o/

• Description of Guild:
    • This guild is for the people in the AnimeSuki community (forums or IRC channel). Have a nice stay on Gunbound! ^_^

• Number of members:
    Member List

• Guild homepage:
  • Guild requirements:
    • You need to be a member of the AnimeSuki forums or the AnimeSuki IRC channel. The minimum rank required to join a guild is Metal Axe.

• This thread.
    • #Gunbound@Zirc.org

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-06-08 at 22:48.
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 20:21   Link #2
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Yeah, I play. Prety fun little game..except the people there are retarded.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 20:24   Link #3
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
I used to play GB nonstop for like 2 months. Got boring, ran it to some comp trouble and since I've gotten my comp up and running I havent bothered to reinstall it. I might play again. I have 7 accounts might aswell. I hope they didnt delete them since its been like a month
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 20:40   Link #4
Musasi
inu-dog

Send a message via AIM to Musasi
i play.. still playing from time to time.. its gets kinda broing so i stop a lil... but im mad poor
Musasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 20:48   Link #5
Oneesama

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Yeah, I play. Prety fun little game..except the people there are retarded.
hm... for most people i met are pretty nice! XD maybe you should join us someday
Old 2004-02-26, 21:00   Link #6
Weirdanzeige
Anti-You

I play, but only on the weekends and the days when I have a half day of school. I use this same nick that I use here. Anyways, yeah, it does get boring for me after an hour or so...idk why though, I just get this headache. Anyways, yeah, i play...and my rank has been double woooden hammer for about a month already...goes to show you how much I play :P
Weirdanzeige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 22:07   Link #7
Izzy
Corrupted

*salutes*

Mech General: Double Silver Mexal Axe rank.......at your service....... I play in avatars off servers

Quote:
hm... for most people i met are pretty nice! XD maybe you should join us someday
*coughcough*

Try playing Gunbound on a male account......and reality with appear......and it will hurt too....Boys(yes, I said boys, as people yet to hit purperty) will hit on a girl sprite "OMGWTFASL U GRL? B MA GRLFRAND LOL!!!11!1111".....regardless >_>;;;;;

maybe I should create a girl account

*sees a flood of gift appearing*

Last edited by Izzy; 2004-07-22 at 08:19. Reason: some stuff, edit rank.....
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 22:18   Link #8
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneesama
ONEESAMA!
gunbound is fun, especially when you get a big asuki game going ^^
the only thing i don't like about it is the people.. which is why i usually play with people i know :P
dia runs off to find sega and GATX

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-27, 02:09   Link #9
Weirdanzeige
Anti-You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izcoatl
*salutes*

turtle general: mexal axe rank.......at your service....... I play in avatars off servers

*coughcough*

Try playing Gunbound on a male account......and reality with appear......and it will hurt too....Boys(yes, I said boys, as people yet to hit purperty) will hit on a girl sprite "OMGWTFASL U GRL? B MA GRLFRAND LOL!!!11!1111".....regardless >_>;;;;;

its funny how genders go on that game. If you're a guy, you'll play a round or two, miss like a couple shots and they say "maan, you suck!!" or they just start flaaaming away. For girls, they just get hit on or something sexual gets said to them. I don't do that though. I memmer being in this game where it was just me and 3 chicks from Hong Kong and they were speaking engrish

..anyways, it depends on who you are. But I say its kinda tougher on us guys :P
Weirdanzeige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-27, 02:16   Link #10
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

ive had the entire team leave after the game started. after expierencing 4 vs 1 twice, i stopped playing. getting shot at from 4 ppl at once is no fun.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-27, 02:21   Link #11
Oneesama

Talking

Quote:
*salutes*

turtle general: mexal axe rank.......at your service....... I play in avatars off servers
*salutes!* Sergeant! what is your NICK ON GB?

Quote:
*coughcough*
LOL~~ i used to have a Male acct. but after i switch back to a GURL acct.... er... ppl actly try to hit on me... \o/ heh~~ but now I only play w/ ppl i know~~ ^^

Quote:
I play, but only on the weekends and the days when I have a half day of school.
Sweet :P maybe we should have a AS room on GB

diabolistic!!!~~~ wait for me!!!!! >_<~
Old 2004-02-27, 11:07   Link #12
Izzy
Corrupted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido
ive had the entire team leave after the game started. after expierencing 4 vs 1 twice, i stopped playing. getting shot at from 4 ppl at once is no fun.
bah, that happened to me also, but I surprise the other team by killing 2 one close range and one sniped, this after the other 3 team mates did some of the dirty work and bailed because of extreme lag....>_>;;;
new patches are getting laggier and laggier.....even when Thor appears.......that was horrible

Quote:
*salutes!* Sergeant! what is your NICK ON GB?
*salutes, lil fanfare in the background*
anyone want a round.....IzzyICBM is the name XD

but I wonder if we can make a Animesuki guild in GB that would be cool

Last edited by Izzy; 2004-03-31 at 12:11.
Old 2004-02-27, 12:09   Link #13
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Hmm a animesuki guild lol? You have to be atleast a silver ax to make a guild and it cost 20k. I think I have enough in one of my accounts to make a guild if I wanted to. Imma reinstal GB today Ill get back to you guys.
My Ranks:
BakapandaKun - Battle Ax
SylviaRps13 - Silver Ax *Girl account =P*
Snigg3rs - Double Metal Ax
DrifterRps13 - Double Silver Ax
Gunm3tals13 - Silver Ax *Girl account =D*
Bom13prfsr20 - Double Metal Ax
eng1nbr3ker -Double WOOD hammer XD

*You can call me General Sama*

As you can see I was REALLY BORED!
*Plz dont ask me for Items Since I have so many accounts most of my stuff is gifted from another account*
Old 2004-02-27, 12:24   Link #14
Oneesama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
As you can see I was REALLY BORED!
*Plz dont ask me for Items Since I have so many accounts most of my stuff is gifted from another account*

=.=' I was about to ask for that >_<~~~ j/k :P

KOOL... then maybe when we have enough ppl... can you make a guild? :P

*SALUTES!* General Sama!

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-02-27 at 13:06.
Old 2004-02-27, 12:26   Link #15
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izcoatl
bah, that happened to me also, but I surprise the other team by killing 2 one close range and one sniped, this after the other 3 team mates did some of the dirty work and bailed because of extreme lag....>_>;;;
new patches are getting laggier and laggier.....even when Thor appears.......that was horrible

*salutes, lil fanfare in the background*
anyone want a round.....snappix is the name XD

but I wonder if we can make a Animesuki guild in GB that would be cool
I haven't played a single game i like my last 25 where SOMEBODY hasn't dropped or lag-deathed. Thor's Hammer slows the game down incredibly...but if it removes "teh hax0rs" then I'm all for a little bit of lag.

What do you guys have as your setup? I.e., for Tag matches, if I'm the host, I allow Dual and Dual +, as well as the big Heal. No tele.

I play as JD and Grub, so I use my first turn to dig them into a hole, and if they miss on their second shot...Tag, and then SS with the Grub.
Old 2004-02-27, 12:37   Link #16
Izzy
Corrupted

Quote:
I haven't played a single game i like my last 25 where SOMEBODY hasn't dropped or lag-deathed. Thor's Hammer slows the game down incredibly...but if it removes "teh hax0rs" then I'm all for a little bit of lag.

What do you guys have as your setup?
for me I got Music Volume at 0 (Uses anime music on winamp for morale boost \o/ )
graphic option at Low effect after recent patches took affect =.=;;;

Quote:
Well, I can deny on that, it for good of GB....

as you read in my post...Im the turtle user, on all my games I use 2 Duals and a standard Teleport for tight situations, (eg: possible DK(Double Kill), bunge (a situation when someone makes a hole and drop you off the map)

close range I do a guarantee shotgun......

and for long range I use shot 1 for guesstimation and short delay, and shot 2 if shot 1 connects, never use turtle SS because my lack of knowledge to use the SS properly

*does shotgun salute*
Old 2004-02-27, 13:28   Link #17
Oneesama

I use A.State now-a-dayz :P found this mobile very cute ^__^ you can hide under your op and tab it... it hit directly ontop does lotz damage if you use it well. i usually stock up / 1 dual. dual+(can be very critical) and a TP or another dual. NO HEALINGS.. er.... i think itz kinda er... yeah... i dont like to have healing items. :P

if close-close range. able to finish op in 2-3 rounds.
-SS on first turn. -dual on 2nd using 2. ~~ probably you left w/ 5%-25% health.

if long range. 3-5 rounds.
-single to test shot. then use 2. 2 again. if possible SS./ dual using 2.

if thor is on... makes easier kills.... :P duh~~

*salutes!* Tenshi322

edit: SiL Eighty, all your GIRL accts are SilverAx'ed is there a story behind it? :P

Last edited by Oneesama; 2004-02-28 at 21:51.
Old 2004-02-27, 14:08   Link #18
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneesama
edit: SiL Eighty, all your GIRL accts are SilverAx'ed is there a story behind it? :P
No not really no story behind them. After I get banned from the newb servers I usually get bored playing all the 1337 people and go make a new account lol. Pro's are sometimes fun but you have to play to serious if you want to buy stuff for your character. In n00b servers you can screw around as much as you want =P. I get critised for having so many accounts sometimes lol half the time I just leave my gear off in the avatar off noob zones. As you can see though I have only one guy that can go in there now -.-''. BTW Gunm3tals13 is my most decked out girl. SHE PWNS ALL! Full S.W.A.T. gear, laser gogs, Ox shield. I did have a full attack guy but i changed around some stuff.
If we get like 10 people that want to join the guild Ill consider making the guild but if we dont atleast get 10 people than I wont. I dont want to waste 20k on a guild for 4-5 people -.-''
Old 2004-02-27, 14:13   Link #19
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

I don't care so much about people having healing items because I use the JD. When I bunge you...you're dead no matter how much health you have. With the JD's suction ability I can afford to be a little less accurate and still get the desired results. I've seen a lot of A. Sate users who end up laying the shot up short so it shoots stright down behind them. Plus hurricane's totally screw up the A. Sate's shot. Not only does your marker have to fly through the hurricane right, the lasers do, too.

So for me, I dig people into holes...ruin their angles...then slowly kill them. In tag...I kill them a lot faster.
Old 2004-02-27, 14:55   Link #20
Izzy
Corrupted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
If we get like 10 people that want to join the guild Ill consider making the guild but if we dont atleast get 10 people than I wont. I dont want to waste 20k on a guild for 4-5 people -.-''
that reason for this thread.....GB player rollcall, I see 6-7 GB players for now..:hmmm:

EDIT: 8-9 Players