AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-29, 12:09   Link #241
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastakilla88 View Post
She was really really in bad mood maybe she was on her period...

I sincerely hope that after she'll apologise on her kneels...(or at least offer her body they haven't sex, have they?) Anyway if after this she want to change so much, she was really sorry. Even if I haven't read the novel maybe I can understand this developemant... The first (e I hope the last) big fight between hitagi and koyomi was necessary.
Spoiler for Nise 1:

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など……。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 14:03   Link #242
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Do we got to see more of Hitagi's dad ? we didnt even get to see his face but i really felt his presence onscreen.

(And i got a little laugh when i found that his VA also voiced Ikari Gendo )
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 02:34   Link #243
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
She doesn't say, but Koyomi commented that Karen told him him how it's really hard to knock someone out with one blow so he's pretty impressed. Hitagi replies that it wasn't one blow. He didn't seem to want to lose consciousness so she hit him about 20 times.
LOL!
And he thought that he was only hit once? I wonder how fast and how powerful (it must be numbing)Senhougahara's hits in order for Araragi not to notice.

...it's hard to do something when you don't have time because of work - missing my NEET days
rurupeceaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 08:48   Link #244
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I was looking at the timeline in ja.wikipedia and I saw that none of the novels takes place during Senjougahara's birthday. (July 7) I mean they pretty much skipped over a month between Tsubasa cat and Karen bee. I was just wondering if the novels talk about what Araragi and Senjougahara actually did during her birthday?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 12:22   Link #245
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I was looking at the timeline in ja.wikipedia and I saw that none of the novels takes place during Senjougahara's birthday. (July 7) I mean they pretty much skipped over a month between Tsubasa cat and Karen bee. I was just wondering if the novels talk about what Araragi and Senjougahara actually did during her birthday?
It doesn't mention anything other then what Koyomi talked to Kanbaru about.

「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
Old 2009-10-04, 01:05   Link #246
cyoti

Quote:
Spoiler for mad spoiler for nise 2:
Spoiler:
cyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 18:03   Link #247
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyoti View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for nise:

「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
Old 2009-10-04, 18:41   Link #248
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Spoiler for nise:
Wait, if she can die from old age does that mean Tsukihi has a normal human's life span or a Phoenix's life span?
Old 2009-10-04, 19:07   Link #249
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Wait, if she can die from old age does that mean Tsukihi has a normal human's life span or a Phoenix's life span?
Spoiler for nise 2:

「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
Old 2009-10-04, 19:51   Link #250
ellifeedn
Thinker

@omimon&ickem: You really should spoiler tag that one line.

Spoiler:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 21:34   Link #251
JokerD

I've asked in the Q&A thread but was told to come here but, could someone please give a summary on what happens in Tsubasa Neko, the suspense of waiting for the rest of the episodes is killing me.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 01:41   Link #252
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I've asked in the Q&A thread but was told to come here but, could someone please give a summary on what happens in Tsubasa Neko, the suspense of waiting for the rest of the episodes is killing me.
Spoiler for rest of Tsubasa Cat:

「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
Old 2009-10-12, 11:26   Link #253
Kawaii Denka
白き妖精

Many thanks again ickem for your wonderful translations. I've bookmarked this thread just to re-read your previous summaries and any new ones you might post. Thank you.

P.S. I feel I could listen to Hitagi for 5 hours straight on the phone, it would be bliss .
Kawaii Denka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 21:11   Link #254
JokerD

Quote:
Spoiler for rest of Tsubasa Cat:
Ickem, you are amazing as usual, I would carve your face onto the Hokage monument or get you One Piece myself if I could.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-13, 00:56   Link #255
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!

As usual, many thanks for the translations ickem! I was actually getting too anxious about the next release...
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Denka View Post
P.S. I feel I could listen to Hitagi for 5 hours straight on the phone, it would be bliss .
LOL! I would too~
Spoiler for just to be safe...:

...it's hard to do something when you don't have time because of work - missing my NEET days
rurupeceaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 04:23   Link #256
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Wow i just read Bakemonogatari, Kizumonogatari and the first volume of Nisemonogatari in one go and i must say i love it!( YOU CALL THESE LIGHT NOVELS?!!!, These F*&^ing things are like 450 page plus each!).
Holy shit how did i miss something so good for this long. I m so excited now that i don't even know which one i want to see animated first, Kizumonogatari or Nisemonogatari.
Now i must patiently wait while Nise 2 is being translated in china. darn it i want to read more.

Last edited by Angrypokstick; 2009-10-14 at 04:41.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 18:01   Link #257
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Wow i just read Bakemonogatari, Kizumonogatari and the first volume of Nisemonogatari in one go and i must say i love it!( YOU CALL THESE LIGHT NOVELS?!!!, These F*&^ing things are like 450 page plus each!).
Holy shit how did i miss something so good for this long. I m so excited now that i don't even know which one i want to see animated first, Kizumonogatari or Nisemonogatari.
Now i must patiently wait while Nise 2 is being translated in china. darn it i want to read more.
I personally want Nisemonogatari to be animated first since I am dying to see the bath scene with Araragi and Shinbou. But then again I know Kizu would be animated first. Btw I didn't know anyone here other than me reads the chinese fansub version of the light novel too.
Old 2009-10-14, 18:13   Link #258
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
I found Nise 2 to be a little harder to get through than the other novels, but then I read the Bake and Nise novels in a about a week and half without taking a break in between each novel so was kinda burned out by the time I got to it. Well that and the fact that Hitagi doesn't appear in it at all made it seem to go by slower. I actually took a 1-2 week break after finishing Nise 2 before reading Kizu so I was able to enjoy it much more. The break also gave me time to translate chapter 3 of Tsubasa cat and appreciate the chapter a lot more. I'm much more partial to Tsukihi than to Karen though. Watch out for the ice pick...

P.S. I'm just about to finish the Bungaku Shoujo novels and all I have to say is that I have an even greater appreciation for Koyomi as a POV character and as a male lead than I did before. Dealing with Konoha for 7 novels going on the 8th has been really trying at times...

「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
Old 2009-10-14, 19:20   Link #259
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

What? No Hitagi!? oh well at least i hope the scene with shinobu at the the end of Nise 2 that i heard people talk about will make up for it i hope.
when i read the novels i actually read Kizu before i read bakemonogatari and having already seen a couple of episodes about Bakemonogatari. It still took me a week and a half to read the the first 3 novels and then 3 days straight of free time to finish Nise 1.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 21:09   Link #260
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
What? No Hitagi!? oh well at least i hope the scene with shinobu at the the end of Nise 2 that i heard people talk about will make up for it i hope.
when i read the novels i actually read Kizu before i read bakemonogatari and having already seen a couple of episodes about Bakemonogatari. It still took me a week and a half to read the the first 3 novels and then 3 days straight of free time to finish Nise 1.
Scene with Shinobou!? What scene with Shinobou, I MUST KNOW!!!

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, harem, nishio, romance